PDA

View Full Version : Carolina vs Vikings

packers11
12-20-2009, 10:19 PM
Favre just threw endzone INT ... blowout... :shock:

what the hell is up with the NFL? I don't get it this season

MJZiggy
12-20-2009, 10:26 PM
This is why I'm sucking at pick 'em this year.

Carolina_Packer
12-20-2009, 11:10 PM
Ah well, at least the Vikings having lost big makes today's loss a little easier. Not that it gained us anything in the standings, mind you. Sorry Rastak.

Perhaps this is the start of the Brett late season swoon.

HarveyWallbangers
12-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Perhaps this is the start of the Brett late season swoon.

This is the third game of Bert's late season swoon. In the first 11 games, Bert only had 2 games with a QB rating under 95. In his last 3 games, Bert hasn't had a rating over 79.

packers11
12-21-2009, 12:14 AM
pft.com

Childress tried to take Favre out in third quarter
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 21, 2009 12:21 AM ET
As we prepare to head home after this long football Sunday, we'll leave you with one aftershock from Minnesota's embarrassing blowout loss to the Panthers.

Vikings coach Brad Childress attempted to take Brett Favre out of Sunday's game in the third quarter. When the Vikings were leading 7-6. Huh?

As anyone who watched the game knows, Favre stayed in throughout. And according to the Vikings beat writers, Favre was "not a happy camper" when he spoke about the development.

Childress did appear to successfully bench two other veterans: left tackle Bryant McKinnie and cornerback Antoine Winfield.

We have a feeling our bossman Mr. Florio will have a few thoughts on this development in the morning.

Did anyone catch the game, I was in and out... Were they playing as bad as the score showed?