View Full Version : Bad day for the NFC North

Patler
12-21-2009, 09:05 AM
Week 15:

Vikings lose 7-26
Packers lose 36-37
Bears lose 7-31
Lions lose 24-31

Looks like the division forgot how to play defense.

pbmax
12-21-2009, 09:09 AM
Forget Brett, where did this Panthers offense come from? They did not have their starting QB or running back and took apart the Vikings defense in the second half.

Fritz
12-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Funny, a number of us thought the addition of Cutler would make the NFC North a much better division, and this would be good for the Pack. But the Bears and Lions are so bad that this offsets the Packers' and Vikings' success so far this year.

pbmax
12-21-2009, 09:42 AM
Funny, a number of us thought the addition of Cutler would make the NFC North a much better division, and this would be good for the Pack. But the Bears and Lions are so bad that this offsets the Packers' and Vikings' success so far this year.
I am going to stop using the Cowboys and Redskins (or Jones and Snyder) as my go to reference for why Free Agency is a crapshoot. I will now stick to the 2009 Chicago Bears. And Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Wes Welker and the New England Patriots.

Poor Logan Mankins. A Super Bowl waiting to happen and he is hamstrung by his coach who, according to the media, had the secret to success and was smarter than everyone else. What a terrible run of bad luck for Bill. If only he had stuck to middle-priced free agents.