PDA

View Full Version : Former Members who are missed

Administrator
12-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Recently, Bretsky started a thread in the GC about members who no longer post here, that are missed. I thought that was a great idea, and have read who each of you miss.

I didn't know some of them, I have gone back and read posts in the archive. Some of them it seems just wandered off, but others, left for a reason.

We can't be everything to everyone, but it'd be nice to at least know why that member moved on. I have been considering trying to find out, but don't have a relationship with most/all of these people.

Some of you do. If you're interested in reaching out to these "former" members, I will provide you with their registered email address here. Please note, that address can only be used for this purpose! You have to agree to not give it to anyone for any other reason!

Personal data is just that, and it needs to stay personal, ie. - site use ONLY.

If you're interested in helping, here's the list. Maybe we can compile a list of reasons and see if they make sense. Some of them we might be able to fix. I do know that we are considered "elitist" by other sites and not very welcoming of new members. I'm sure we lost a "bunch" of people over this. These folks are mostly well established, so it's probably not that, but should be interesting to hear the real reasons.

OregonPackerFan
JoeMailman
PIP...Pack in Patland
GBR - GBRULZ?
Madtown Packer
Deputy Nutz
GreenDay from JSO?... (did he ever register here?)
Harlan Huckleby
Mazzin (isn't she here occasionally?)
TwoSeven
b bulldog
Tarlam!
FavreChild
jack's smirking revenge
motife
OS PA
texaspackerbacker
NewsBruin
4 and 12 (? not sure, no user by this name?)

Feel free to add any additional members, post here or PM me if you're interested in reaching out like Bretsky offered. I think we'll only have one person approach them for now, we don't want to badger them.... lol

Thanks! Joe.

Guiness
12-26-2009, 07:26 PM

He's here.

I, personally, miss Shamrock!

MJZiggy
12-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Great idea, Joe,

The user you're unsure of is 4and12to12and4. He disappeared very shortly after making the thread I bumped this morning. Probably best that 007 contact him...

HowardRoark
12-26-2009, 07:29 PM
One of you computer brain wizards needs to develop an application that notifies fellow online community brethren when one kicks the bucket.

I would bet some of the people who have left have not done so of their own volition (cough, Tex, cough).

MJZiggy
12-26-2009, 07:29 PM

He's here.

He was so informative :lol:

HowardRoark
12-26-2009, 07:31 PM

He's here.

GreenDay?

Scott Campbell
12-26-2009, 07:34 PM

He's here.

Yeah, but he was Harlan's lapdog.

retailguy
12-26-2009, 07:38 PM

He's here.

Ah, yes SHAMROCK FAN! Where o' where did he go? :D

pbmax
12-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Someone might want to check out recent activity, because some of these folks have been around. GBRulz has been here in the last week I am sure. b bulldog in the last month I would bet and PIP in last two months I would guess. None are as frequent as they previously had been.

SkinBasket
12-27-2009, 08:59 AM
I don't speak for nutz, but if I did, I would say Nutz finds the site to be boring with so few regular posters and the repetitious topics in the Packer area. He also had computer problems which prevented him from visiting for a while and he has recently undergone a career change which limits his posting time. But mostly it was the lack of new/interesting content in the Packer and RR sections, I believe. The next time I see him, I'll tell him to stop being such a pussy and post here himself to explain his feelings in greater detail.

Patler
12-27-2009, 09:12 AM

He's here.

Ah, yes SHAMROCK FAN! Where o' where did he go? :D

I miss him too! :D

Freak Out
12-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Have any on that list been banned?

Brando19
12-27-2009, 07:47 PM
I don't speak for nutz, but if I did, I would say Nutz finds the site to be boring with so few regular posters and the repetitious topics in the Packer area. He also had computer problems which prevented him from visiting for a while and he has recently undergone a career change which limits his posting time. But mostly it was the lack of new/interesting content in the Packer and RR sections, I believe. The next time I see him, I'll tell him to stop being such a pussy and post here himself to explain his feelings in greater detail.

Career change? Testing dildos didn't work out for him? :lol:

SkinBasket
12-27-2009, 08:25 PM

Career change? Testing dildos didn't work out for him? :lol:

He hired a nanny and ran away to the world of manual labor.

swede
12-28-2009, 10:13 AM
One of you computer brain wizards needs to develop an application that notifies fellow online community brethren when one kicks the bucket.

I would bet some of the people who have left have not done so of their own volition (cough, Tex, cough).

Satan: Welcome to Hell!

Tex: You call this hot? Back in Texas it's been warmer than this on Easter Sunday.

Satan: Sorry. I had to cut a deal in Copenhagen or I was gonna lose the franchise. I tried telling them that our heat is theoretically zero emissions since we exist in another dimension but at that point the reporters all left my booth to...

Tex: Don't care. Can you explain to me why I'm here instead of Heaven? I know my rights.

Satan: Yeah, you are a special case. Technically you meet most of Heaven's requirements. The problem is that everyone decided you'd be happier here torturing others for eternity.

Tex: Yippee Damn! Where's my pitchfork?

Satan: It's right here. We've selected an eighty-two inch trident for you with a new Taser function. Tim Russert is here for the demonstration.

Tex: Yee haw! Let me at his liberal ass!

Satan: Forgive me. I forgot to mention that before your eternal reward in Hell can begin Tim Russert gets to poke your ass for 10,000 years in Purgatory.

Tim: Well howdy, Tex! If you wouldn't mind bending over we can get started before the commercial break.

mraynrand
12-28-2009, 04:02 PM
I miss Cleft Crusty.

MadtownPacker
12-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Why the fuck am I on this list?

Administrator
12-28-2009, 04:19 PM

Believe it or not, somebody missed you. :)

mraynrand
12-28-2009, 04:22 PM

I miss Madtown about as much as I miss Bone Cancer.

Brando19
12-28-2009, 05:51 PM

:lol: That's exactly how I feel when I see the bad checks list.

MJZiggy
12-28-2009, 06:20 PM

When was he posting here?

SkinBasket
12-28-2009, 09:17 PM

When was he posting here?

When he would show up long enough to call everyone a fucking cocksucking pussy then run away and sob into his burrito for another month.

Of course, most people still believe that Joe is just Madtown in a Zoro mask he bought from the Dollar General, but that's beside the point. Or under it. Maybe behind it, swaying it's hips in a suggestive manner?

MJZiggy
12-28-2009, 09:20 PM
I should have been clearer. I was wondering when Bone Cancer was posting here.

SkinBasket
12-28-2009, 09:27 PM

I think he was recently banned.

Little Whiskey
12-28-2009, 09:39 PM

I think he was recently banned.

more like remission. chemo.

Administrator
12-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Of course, most people still believe that Joe is just Madtown in a Zoro mask he bought from the Dollar General, but that's beside the point. Or under it. Maybe behind it, swaying it's hips in a suggestive manner?

:shock: :D

Ok, Skinbasket, you've inspired a new avatar for me.

Truthfully, I can't even make a good carne asada. I've been trying for 2 years to find a decent recipe. But, no luck. If there is one thing that I am not, it is a mexican. Or Madtown. Or both....

This one makes me LMAO...

MJZiggy
12-28-2009, 09:57 PM

Truthfully, I can't even make a good carne asada. I've been trying for 2 years to find a decent recipe. But, no luck. If there is one thing that I am not, it is a mexican. Or Madtown. Or both....

This one makes me LMAO...

We've met Mad. You ain't him.

Administrator
12-28-2009, 10:03 PM

If I were Madtown, somehow I think I'd know exactly what to say to this, but I don't. :oops:

MJZiggy
12-28-2009, 10:09 PM

If I were Madtown, somehow I think I'd know exactly what to say to this, but I don't. :oops:

It would have involved a hen and cursing in Spanish.

SkinBasket
12-29-2009, 07:55 AM

That avatar is pretty awesome if you imagine both of them are pantsless.

MadtownPacker
12-29-2009, 10:36 AM
When he would show up long enough to call everyone a fucking cocksucking pussy then run away and sob into his burrito for another month.

Of course, most people still believe that Joe is just Madtown in a Zoro mask he bought from the Dollar General, but that's beside the point. Or under it. Maybe behind it, swaying it's hips in a suggestive manner?Yes you are right, I no longer add anything to this forum anymore. To that effect we are equal, but run away? Why would I run away from a sawed-off midget like you?

Who thinks Im Joe? Your stupid ass? Wish I was so I could shit can a few accounts.

gex
12-30-2009, 01:44 AM

Of course, most people still believe that Joe is just Madtown in a Zoro mask he bought from the Dollar General, but that's beside the point. Or under it. Maybe behind it, swaying it's hips in a suggestive manner?Yes you are right, I no longer add anything to this forum anymore. To that effect we are equal, but run away? Why would I run away from a sawed-off midget like you?

Who thinks Im Joe? Your stupid ass? Wish I was so I could shit can a few accounts.

Like SC and Baskets and probably Bigguns(love his argumentive prowless in fyi)

Scott Campbell
12-30-2009, 07:43 AM
I guess gex is a little stung by the meltdown in MN. :lol:

mraynrand
12-30-2009, 07:55 AM
love his argumentive prowless
:bclap:

Scott Campbell
12-30-2009, 08:01 AM

He could be the speech writer for GW.

Freak Out
12-30-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm building another kayak this winter.....it's prowless at this time. :)

sheepshead
12-30-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm building another kayak this winter.....it's prowless at this time. :)

Nicely done.

Tyrone Bigguns
12-30-2009, 04:41 PM

Ty likes to think of him as Ty's personal Joe the Plumber.

mraynrand
12-31-2009, 09:37 AM

That reminds me of a poster from the JSO I miss - that GW Bush guy - he would completely mangle the English language and then promise tax cuts (tex cuts - He he he)

Scott Campbell
01-01-2010, 01:45 PM

That reminds me of a poster from the JSO I miss - that GW Bush guy - he would completely mangle the English language and then promise tax cuts (tex cuts - He he he)

Man, that's got to be about 5 years ago.

swede
01-01-2010, 03:48 PM
GW was Dallas troll, but he was a hoot. Another poster from the JSO days I kind of miss is the guy with the suckling Smurf avatar.

I kind of liked Gureski also. His last post was in 2006. He was a bit cranky, but well informed. If you wanted to get him to start posting you could do it by sticking up for Craig Nall. I remember some idiot posting stupid stuff about Nall deserving a chance to start before the injury-prone Rodgers, who had broken his foot the first time he got a chance to mop up. Gureski ripped that guy a new one.

HarveyWallbangers
01-01-2010, 08:59 PM
I've seen bulldog around.

Joemailman
01-02-2010, 07:45 PM
I fell out of the Top 25 Posters, so I had to come back. I have Bulldog in my sights.

retailguy
01-02-2010, 07:49 PM
I fell out of the Top 25 Posters, so I had to come back. I have Bulldog in my sights.

welcome back. It is good to see you!

sheepshead
01-04-2010, 03:15 PM
When can we start reminiscing about Ty?

SkinBasket
01-04-2010, 03:34 PM
I know no one but me misses him, but I hung out with Cornholio this weekend and he would like to come back. Considering how many chances other posters have gotten in the past, I have no idea why he hasn't been allowed to come back - or even what he did that was so dastardly to get banned in the first place.

swede
01-04-2010, 04:05 PM
I know no one but me misses him, but I hung out with Cornholio this weekend and he would like to come back. Considering how many chances other posters have gotten in the past, I have no idea why he hasn't been allowed to come back - or even what he did that was so dastardly to get banned in the first place.

You might tell him to tone it down with the username. Sheesh.

Buttfukkio is still available.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-04-2010, 04:36 PM

Have you even read what the admin wrote to you. I'd start worrying about reminiscing about this place if Ty were you.

sheepshead
01-04-2010, 04:39 PM

Have you even read what the admin wrote to you. I'd start worrying about reminiscing about this place if Ty were you.

I'm telling Mom..I'm telling Mom...

Tyrone Bigguns
01-04-2010, 04:51 PM

I'm telling Mom..I'm telling Mom...

No need to do that..she already knows you are a loser.

sheepshead
01-04-2010, 05:29 PM
That was an imitation of you pea brain.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-04-2010, 06:02 PM

Imitation?

Just add that to the long list of skills and talents you don't have.

Stick to posting youtube links. Copying and pasting is your level.

Administrator
01-04-2010, 07:57 PM

I remain unconvinced that cornholio is not some "iteration" of you and Deputy Nutz. That being said, if Cornholio refrains from any further "ghey butt lust" comments, I'd consider giving it another try.

That got old quicker than anything else he could have done. Sincerely, I don't even want to know that he knows you and the Deputy.

Have him email me if he's interested, and if you'd PM me with some details, I'd appreciate it.

Administrator
01-04-2010, 07:58 PM

Imitation?

Just add that to the long list of skills and talents you don't have.

Stick to posting youtube links. Copying and pasting is your level.

You two are brothers. I'm convinced of it. I'll let Hollywood know that they should contact you guys for the remake of Dumb and Dumber.

mraynrand
01-04-2010, 08:12 PM

You might tell him to tone it down with the username. Sheesh.

Buttfukkio is still available.

LOL
http://talkpractice.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/kornheiser.jpg

SkinBasket
01-04-2010, 08:33 PM

I remain unconvinced that cornholio is not some "iteration" of you and Deputy Nutz. That being said, if Cornholio refrains from any further "ghey butt lust" comments, I'd consider giving it another try.

That got old quicker than anything else he could have done. Sincerely, I don't even want to know that he knows you and the Deputy.

Have him email me if he's interested, and if you'd PM me with some details, I'd appreciate it.

I'll send him your demands, despite your baseless accusations. I don't understand what kind of details you're looking for. Height, weight, eye color, sexual orientation? What is it you're looking for? I know he likes meat on him pizza.

Administrator
01-04-2010, 08:53 PM
my demands?

I didn't realize I had demands.

I wanted to know, how you know him, and some information that may lead me to conclude he really is a unique person.

We already know his, (and your) sexual orientation. We don't need further details. :wink:

Scott Campbell
01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Where's Nutz? I miss Nutz.

SkinBasket
01-04-2010, 09:44 PM
my demands?

I wanted to know, how you know him, and some information that may lead me to conclude he really is a unique person.

We already know his, (and your) sexual orientation. We don't need further details. :wink:

Your demand that he refrain from posting ghey butt lust is the one I forwarded. I know him through nutz. We hang out occasionally as a threesome or more. As far as his uniqueness, I can only assume there's nothing that actually points to him being one of us, since he's not. Yeah, we know him, so he shares some of our views, as most friends tend to. When we spend time together we enjoy insulting each other, mocking others, paying strippers to injure each other, and occasionally making stealthy inappropriate suggestions as to what we can do to the normal people who for whatever reason occasionally try to talk to us.

Guiness
01-04-2010, 11:43 PM
speaking of inappropriate suggestions, there's also Nutz's bosom buddy, was it Murphy?

mraynrand
01-05-2010, 12:26 AM
my demands?

We know The Skinbasket's orientation? I thought we were still confused as to species and gender. Last I recall, he/it was fluctuating somewhere between a transgendered cat and a spore.

SkinBasket
01-05-2010, 10:10 PM
I also miss twoseven.

mraynrand
01-07-2010, 08:49 AM
I miss Powerlift guy and Otown Badger. It's amazing how a different mask can change one's personality.

mraynrand
01-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Does someone need to go over to Oregonpackerfan's house and check for an odor? I'm worried about that guy.

mraynrand
01-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Has Motif shown his face recently?

Scott Campbell
01-07-2010, 11:33 AM
I miss Packnut. He was entertaining. Though not intentionally.

Joemailman
01-07-2010, 06:06 PM
Packnut is alright. The thing is, when the Packers are winning, he's so busy celebrating he doesn't have time to post here.

Freak Out
01-07-2010, 06:43 PM
I miss the madness that is Partial.

Administrator
01-07-2010, 06:53 PM

I could re-direct all the emails from him that I'm receiving. I haven't had the opportunity to miss him.

Brando19
01-07-2010, 06:59 PM

I could re-direct all the emails from him that I'm receiving. I haven't had the opportunity to miss him.

Any chance of him coming back?

Freak Out
01-07-2010, 07:06 PM

:lol: :lol:

That bad?

Administrator
01-07-2010, 07:22 PM

That bad?

You wouldn't believe it. I have my own little news monitor. Everytime someone posts something controversial in the packers room, I get an email with a link that says something along the lines of "I told you I'm not the problem with the forum....". :roll:

SkinBasket
01-07-2010, 09:16 PM

That bad?

You wouldn't believe it. I have my own little news monitor. Everytime someone posts something controversial in the packers room, I get an email with a link that says something along the lines of "I told you I'm not the problem with the forum....". :roll:

That's kind of awesome in a Partial kind of way. If he had just given up, we would have all been disappointed.

mraynrand
01-07-2010, 09:23 PM

That bad?

That's kind of awesome in a Partial kind of way. If he had just given up, we would have all been disappointed.

I feel sorry for him, in a way. I can see him seething when someone makes an off hand remark about iphones and mac laptops and he is impotent - his only recourse is sending emails to Zorro.

HowardRoark
01-07-2010, 09:38 PM

That bad?

I feel sorry for him, in a way. I can see him seething when someone makes an off hand remark about iphones and mac laptops and he is impotent - his only recourse is sending emails to Zorro.

He's impotent now too? Don't tell me he caved and went to the roids. Although it does explain the rage.

MichiganPackerFan
01-08-2010, 07:46 AM
Never saw the thread that led to his banning. He was just gone.

SkinBasket
01-08-2010, 08:51 AM

It's probably because what he was posting was getting threads deleted, which pissed me off more than anything. In both cases a dozen or so posters had posted pages and pages of stuff that was useful and/or entertaining and then one person comes along, acts like a jackass for a few posts, and gets it all tossed.

The "Which One Should Get a Vacation?" thread in the GC still has some lingering Partialocity in it that covers the basics of why he's not here if you're really interested in punishing yourself.

Scott Campbell
01-08-2010, 09:24 AM

That bad?

The glamorous lifestyle of a forum tycoon. :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
01-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Partial's gone? It's sad that I failed to realize this.

MichiganPackerFan
01-08-2010, 03:37 PM

It's probably because what he was posting was getting threads deleted, which pissed me off more than anything. In both cases a dozen or so posters had posted pages and pages of stuff that was useful and/or entertaining and then one person comes along, acts like a jackass for a few posts, and gets it all tossed.

The "Which One Should Get a Vacation?" thread in the GC still has some lingering Partialocity in it that covers the basics of why he's not here if you're really interested in punishing yourself.

I think I've been punished enough in the past. I think the saddest part is that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but arguing it endlessly eroded the patience and tolerance of a lot of posters.

retailguy
01-08-2010, 03:54 PM

Partial even tried my patience in the end and I was one of his biggest supporters for a long time. But, in the end, he stopped listening to everyone, even those whom he knew who tried to tell him to stop acting like an idiot. He always had a reason, and it didn't matter if it was bullshit.

Kinda sad. Any daily updates? Maybe I could "shill" post in the packers room just to keep you with new mail in the inbox? :twisted:

retailguy
01-08-2010, 03:55 PM

Not for a long time. That guy always posted great articles. He was like an internet bloodhound. Guy could find anything.

Anybody heard from him?

MJZiggy
01-08-2010, 05:51 PM
I don't know, maybe he found a new woman or something...He's in Iowa, right? Umm 007? (I'm just kidding!)

It would be cool to see Motife posting again.

Scott Campbell
01-08-2010, 07:08 PM
I don't know, maybe he found a new woman or something...He's in Iowa, right? Umm 007? (I'm just kidding!)

It would be cool to see Motife posting again.

I think that's a great idea! She might smack some sense into him.

Administrator
01-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Kinda sad. Any daily updates? Maybe I could "shill" post in the packers room just to keep you with new mail in the inbox? :twisted:

Don't you dare! I did get another message today. He chastised me for "disclosing private communication" and told me that I needed to "stay classy". Funny thing is, I didn't disclose private communications. I have never disclosed what we actually talked about. I did, however, disclose all the BS messages he sent that I didn't respond to.

I even asked him to stop emailing me (which he of course has ignored, because I really need to be educated, I guess). So, I'm disclosing private messages? I don't think so.... More like SPAM messages from my perspective.

Maybe, I should start "partial's SPAM blog" in the garbage can and we could all have daily updates? :roll:

MJZiggy
01-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Never mind.

mraynrand
01-08-2010, 09:48 PM
He told me that I needed to "stay classy".

Go fuck yourself, San Diego!

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/e/4/2/6/MTV_TRL_With_77e3.jpg

MJZiggy
01-08-2010, 09:55 PM
He told me that I needed to "stay classy".

Go fuck yourself, San Diego!

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/e/4/2/6/MTV_TRL_With_77e3.jpg

Hey, I'm trying to get sent there in March! Business trip to the Hotel Coronado. That'll be rough.

Scott Campbell
01-08-2010, 09:56 PM
You'll love it there.

Administrator
01-08-2010, 09:58 PM
You'll love it there.

it's very nice.

HowardRoark
01-08-2010, 10:54 PM

SkinBasket
01-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Don't you dare! I did get another message today. He chastised me for "disclosing private communication" and told me that I needed to "stay classy". Funny thing is, I didn't disclose private communications. I have never disclosed what we actually talked about.

Which means he does have at least one account here if he's checking out the RR. Is he hoping that by continuously harassing and insulting you, you'll allow him to come back? You could always contact his ISP and inform them he's harassing you. I know people have had their service cut for less than what he's posted here.

MJZiggy
01-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Don't you dare! I did get another message today. He chastised me for "disclosing private communication" and told me that I needed to "stay classy". Funny thing is, I didn't disclose private communications. I have never disclosed what we actually talked about.

Which means he does have at least one account here if he's checking out the RR. Is he hoping that by continuously harassing and insulting you, you'll allow him to come back? You could always contact his ISP and inform them he's harassing you. I know people have had their service cut for less than what he's posted here.

But what kind of fun would that be if we couldn't sit around and make fun of his personal communications? I think the thread in the GC is a stellar idea...

Bretsky
01-09-2010, 10:17 AM

Not for a long time. That guy always posted great articles. He was like an internet bloodhound. Guy could find anything.

Anybody heard from him?

Motife and Partial posted a ton of football related stuff I never find anymore. I'll email motife this weekend and ask him to get his ass back here

Scott Campbell
01-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Somebody should really start a Partial Tribute Thread. Sure he was an idiot, but that contributed to his entertainment value. And for clarity, I agree with his dismissal as he eventually became way too disruptive.

Scott Campbell
01-09-2010, 02:52 PM
OPF sighting in the Packer Forum.

Bretsky
01-10-2010, 12:00 AM
I've sent out a few messages to people that we miss...that included Joe, TwoSeven, OPF, Motife, and PackinPatland. I'd encourage others to PM people if they miss them as its worth a try.

Joe came back because I promised we could film Ziggy if we just found one more girl to go with her.

OPF sent me a very nice follow up message about what's going on with him; hopefully he returns some day soon cause he was a stand up class act.

TwoSeven sent me a nice message as well...thanking me for thinking of him...still into the health/training stuff....and noted he was here more for a social gathering and its not for him...asked me to befriend him in FB which I probably will.

PIP didn't respond back; my gut tells me she's upset because I was right about BB being the best coach since the St

Motife.....recently sent message

HowardRoark
01-10-2010, 12:21 AM
I've sent out a few messages to people that we miss...that included Joe, TwoSeven, OPF, Motife, and PackinPatland. I'd encourage others to PM people if they miss them as its worth a try.

Joe came back because I promised we could film Ziggy if we just found one more girl to go with her.

OPF sent me a very nice follow up message about what's going on with him; hopefully he returns some day soon cause he was a stand up class act.

TwoSeven sent me a nice message as well...thanking me for thinking of him...still into the health/training stuff....and noted he was here more for a social gathering and its not for him...asked me to befriend him in FB which I probably will.

PIP didn't respond back; my gut tells me she's upset because I was right about BB being the best coach since the St

Motife.....recently sent message

Nice work. I liked Motife's avatar.

MadtownPacker
01-12-2010, 05:56 PM

Motife.....recently sent messageDamn, like a old class reunion. Why dont you let twoseven know P is gone. If I recall that was the person he had issue with.

BTW - Joe, I always fucked up when it came to Partial and it caused me alot of grief. I think you are doing the right thing.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-12-2010, 06:57 PM

Motife.....recently sent messageDamn, like a old class reunion. Why dont you let twoseven know P is gone. If I recall that was the person he had issue with.

BTW - Joe, I always fucked up when it came to Partial and it caused me alot of grief. I think you are doing the right thing.

Admitting your mistake is the first step in the road to recovery.

Congrats!

SkinBasket
01-12-2010, 09:10 PM

Admitting your mistake is the first step in the road to recovery.

Congrats!

I'm sure apologies are soon to follow.

sheepshead
01-16-2010, 11:41 AM

Jesus, where did that come from?

MJZiggy
01-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Cali somewhere.

Freak Out
01-19-2010, 12:08 PM
I think Partial should be allowed back for the Apple tablet announcement. :)

retailguy
01-19-2010, 12:39 PM
I think Partial should be allowed back for the Apple tablet announcement. :)

8% of the population use mac's. Surely one or two of the "others" will wander in here, won't they? :huh:

mraynrand
01-25-2010, 06:24 PM
I miss Bigguns

hoosier
01-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Welcome to the forum, Miss Bigguns. Don't pay any mind to that person to your left who just disappeared.

mraynrand
01-26-2010, 04:58 PM
I miss Hoosier

swede
01-27-2010, 09:44 PM
I miss Hoosier

Alright, boys, this is the last shot we got! We're gonna run the picket fence at 'em! Jimmy, you're solo right! Everett, Merle should be open on the other side of that fence! Now, boys, don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!

swede
01-27-2010, 09:45 PM
I miss Hoosier

If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners.

Freak Out
01-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Bigguns got banned again? WTF? Been busy so I missed that one.

mraynrand
01-30-2010, 03:33 PM
I miss Howard

Freak Out
01-30-2010, 06:31 PM
I miss Howard

Howard is skiing out west....he'll be back on Monday. Does that make you feel better? :)

swede
01-31-2010, 12:39 PM
One thing I miss, as long as we are at this fun, it sucks that Tarlam adds less than he once did.

Harlan Huckleby
01-31-2010, 01:00 PM
swede, you're counting on too much from Tarlam, he has a busy life.

I would like to see a thread for formally former members that are missed as former members.

SkinBasket
01-31-2010, 01:44 PM
We should have a separate forum section where only people who don't post here anymore can post about why they don't post here anymore.

Harlan Huckleby
01-31-2010, 10:21 PM
my favorite formerly former member is joemailman. When he was gone the air smelled a little fresher, the birds sang a little sweeter, the jokes were a little funnier. Those were the days.

Joemailman
01-31-2010, 10:36 PM
The air would smell fresher if you'd take a shower more than once a month.

Administrator
02-01-2010, 07:53 AM
The air would smell fresher if you'd take a shower more than once a month.

I've been wondering where that "wet dog" smell is coming from around here. I'm almost out of febreze.

Scott Campbell
02-01-2010, 08:29 AM
my favorite formerly former member is joemailman. When he was gone the air smelled a little fresher, the birds sang a little sweeter, the jokes were a little funnier. Those were the days.

Harlan,

I know this will sound a little weird coming from me, but it's good to have you back.

So did most of the Nancy Sinatra forum die off? Like of old age?

Harlan Huckleby
02-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Nancy is sweet, but frankly I get tired of dealing with the incontinence

MichiganPackerFan
02-01-2010, 01:47 PM
I can't wait to miss Scott Campbell and then miss missing him when he returns.

Scott Campbell
02-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Nancy is sweet, but frankly I get tired of dealing with the incontinence

Yours, or hers?

Scott Campbell
02-01-2010, 10:16 PM
I can't wait to miss Scott Campbell and then miss missing him when he returns.

Do I know you?

mraynrand
02-03-2010, 04:13 PM
I miss MateoInMex. That guy had a great attitude and a good sense of humor, but was a little on the edge. Belongs in the Packerrats HOF.

MichiganPackerFan
02-03-2010, 06:04 PM
I miss MateoInMex. That guy had a great attitude and a good sense of humor, but was a little on the edge. Belongs in the Packerrats HOF.

Agreed. Was disappointed he was gone by the time I got back :cry:

MJZiggy
02-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Isn't he kinda seasonal? Spends part of the year in Mex and only posts part of the year?

Joemailman
02-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Are you saying he's a migrant worker?

MJZiggy
02-03-2010, 06:47 PM
I knew SOMEONE was gonna come up with that one. Quite frankly I expected it to be Mad. I don't know why or what he's doing, I just thought I remembered him saying that once.

vince
02-04-2010, 05:50 AM

I thought it was obvious who Partial snoops around and occassionally posts as... He certainly doesn't cause a stir in the Packers forum, which is the only forum I go to, so I can't speak for the others. He's finally done a 180 on Rodgers (thankfully), but the general perspective of his posts remain consistent with his old fanatic over the top statements about individuals' talents that are obvious to even the most casual football fans.

I assumed that he was allowed back in, but as a new poster, as a strategy to give him and others who have had problems with him a new start. Since this is the first time in probably more than a year that I have even entered the RR, I'm not in on alot of the communication that happens here, so I didn't want to upset the apple cart by calling him out, since noone else was doing so. I thought that surely I can't be the only one who has pegged him. He doesn't post often, so my guess is he's probably using a different computer/IP that he only has occassional access to, or maybe he's just excersing more discipline than he's done in the past to keep the ruse on for as long as possible.

But Joe, if you haven't been following very closely or thinking about his presence here and want to ensure that his ban is upheld, I'd be happy to post or PM who I'd bet my life savings he is. Otherwise, I'm happy to just let him be if that's your intent as well.

SkinBasket
02-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Most people thought he was a poster who started posting massively immediately after his banning, but Joe said that wasn't him. Though I think that poster has all but disappeared since. I have a feeling I know who you're talking about, and like I said about the other one, I don't think anyone cares as long as he maintains the same social decency anyone would expect out of any poster here.

Administrator
02-04-2010, 07:57 AM

I thought it was obvious who Partial snoops around and occassionally posts as... He certainly doesn't cause a stir in the Packers forum, which is the only forum I go to, so I can't speak for the others. He's finally done a 180 on Rodgers (thankfully), but the general perspective of his posts remain consistent with his old fanatic over the top statements about individuals' talents that are obvious to even the most casual football fans.

I assumed that he was allowed back in, but as a new poster, as a strategy to give him and others who have had problems with him a new start. Since this is the first time in probably more than a year that I have even entered the RR, I'm not in on alot of the communication that happens here, so I didn't want to upset the apple cart by calling him out, since noone else was doing so. I thought that surely I can't be the only one who has pegged him. He doesn't post often, so my guess is he's probably using a different computer/IP that he only has occassional access to, or maybe he's just excersing more discipline than he's done in the past to keep the ruse on for as long as possible.

But Joe, if you haven't been following very closely or thinking about his presence here and want to ensure that his ban is upheld, I'd be happy to post or PM who I'd bet my life savings he is. Otherwise, I'm happy to just let him be if that's your intent as well.

You can PM me the name, Vince, but if it's who I'm thinking of, it isn't him.

Administrator
02-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Most people thought he was a poster who started posting massively immediately after his banning, but Joe said that wasn't him. Though I think that poster has all but disappeared since. I have a feeling I know who you're talking about, and like I said about the other one, I don't think anyone cares as long as he maintains the same social decency anyone would expect out of any poster here.

When this whole thing first started, I'd probably have agreed this was an option.

I've received dozens of emails, most of them denying any responsibility for his predicament, several blaming other people. In short, he's convinced he's being singled out and picked on, and has nothing to apologize for, and as a result no behavior to change.

Today, I don't want him here, in any way shape or form. I have identified two usernames for sure that are him, and there might be others, I don't know. I'll kill them off as I'm aware of them.

I'm beyond fed up with it. At this point he can take his immature rantings anywhere he chooses, BUT here.

It's very disappointing actually. He's been described as an "OK" guy by most of those he's met who have talked with me, but he's been a complete egotistical jackass with me, and I'm done with it.

SkinBasket
02-04-2010, 02:56 PM
It's very disappointing actually. He's been described as an "OK" guy by most of those he's met who have talked with me, but he's been a complete egotistical jackass with me, and I'm done with it.

"OK" might have been a bit of an overstatement. I think there were those who thought a little less of him, but didn't want to be mean about it. So don't be too disappointed.

I just couldn't believe how rude he was to a few people in particular who actually stood up for him at one point or another. Saying shit I wouldn't even say to a stranger, much less someone I had met and claimed was a friend at some point.

Ah well. I guess the only one who's got to live with who he is is him. Well, and apparently you every other day or so.

Harlan Huckleby
02-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Ah well. I guess the only one who's got to live with who he is is him . No, Davey. God too lives with Partial and knows he is a very bad man.

http://www.randomville.com/Image/music/music_features/whigs4DaveyGoliath.jpg

SkinBasket
02-04-2010, 04:47 PM
he is a... man.

Again, that's just hyperbole. Let's not tarnish his legacy with false accusations and muddy memories.

sheepshead
02-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Which means he does have at least one account here if he's checking out the RR.

Jesus, isnt that enough to launch the guy for good? That's a little scary actually.

MadtownPacker
02-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Nothing against Joe for handling parital as he sees fit but posters that are talking shit about him on this thread aint much better IMO. Yes skinbasket and sheephead Im talking about you.

Harlan Huckleby
02-07-2010, 02:31 PM
I say bad things about you when you aren't around.

sheepshead
02-07-2010, 02:35 PM
:roll:

MadtownPacker
02-07-2010, 02:56 PM
:roll:Wow, couldnt find a youtube link that was good enough?

sheepshead
02-07-2010, 04:20 PM
:roll:Wow, couldnt find a youtube link that was good enough?

Not when something is so difficult to comprehend I cant.

SkinBasket
02-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Nothing against Joe for handling parital as he sees fit but posters that are talking shit about him on this thread aint much better IMO. Yes skinbasket and sheephead Im talking about you.

It isn't like he isn't still here to see it (which is kind of the point) thanks in large part to your ineptitude. Yes, Madtown, I'm talking about you. Good to see you've made your triannual return to contribute in such a positive manner, btw. You're almost as fun as Partial to have around.

Scott Campbell
02-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Partial has a better arm.

SkinBasket
02-07-2010, 08:56 PM
What it comes down to is that Madtown can go fuck himself in that giant diseased, slack-jawed vagina of a mouth if he thinks he's somehow relevant here anymore, much less some kind of moral compass. What a joke. He tries to burn the place to the ground before he jumps overboard, then comes back to complain about the landscaping.

Administrator
02-07-2010, 10:46 PM
8 emails in the last 24 hours. You guys are killing me.

MJZiggy
02-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Can't you just block him? Then again, kind of interesting to watch--like a car wreck on the freeway. You don't want to look, but somehow just can't help it.

Administrator
02-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Can't you just block him? Then again, kind of interesting to watch--like a car wreck on the freeway. You don't want to look, but somehow just can't help it.

it gets to the point that you absolutely cannot believe it. He's been thrown out of the village, and ridiculed by the majority of the village. He still thinks he is part of the village, and worse, actually WANTS to still be part of the village.

If I could harness that, and figure out how to spread it, I'd be a packer forum millionaire.

MJZiggy
02-07-2010, 11:10 PM

it gets to the point that you absolutely cannot believe it. He's been thrown out of the village, and ridiculed by the majority of the village. He still thinks he is part of the village, and worse, actually WANTS to still be part of the village.

If I could harness that, and figure out how to spread it, I'd be a packer forum millionaire.

But imagine the volume of e-mail...

Administrator
02-07-2010, 11:11 PM

But imagine the volume of e-mail...

I'd hire you to manage it. Some days you would laugh until you cried.

MJZiggy
02-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Worse. I'd edit it for grammar and send it back...

hoosier
02-08-2010, 07:38 AM
No time better than the present to inaugurate a Bring Back Partial campaign.

SkinBasket
02-08-2010, 07:51 AM

Sorry, I'll stop for now. It's just hard to resist. He's like a child who keeps trying to peek at their Christmas presents early but finds mom and dad having anal sex in the closet instead. But he can't complain, because he wasn't supposed to be there in first place.

Administrator
02-08-2010, 08:28 AM

Sorry, I'll stop for now. It's just hard to resist. He's like a child who keeps trying to peek at their Christmas presents early but finds mom and dad having anal sex in the closet instead. But he can't complain, because he wasn't supposed to be there in first place.

And, you'd think that'd be the case. He's got these weird little rules he's established where I'm not supposed to talk about his emails, and we're not supposed to criticize him because he can't respond. He constantly chastises me because I don't follow his silly rules. Meanwhile, we've got a forum rule about not having multiple user accounts. Not surprisingly, he doesn't follow that one.

During yesterday's diatribe, I actually emailed back and pointed out his hypocrisy, and true to form, he ignored the email and started screaming threats at me because I disabled the new account and blocked his IP addresses.

His final email of the night was a rather triumphant post telling me it took him 5 minutes to be able to "browse the forum" again. I guess the small victories are very important when you're pissed off outside the village.

SkinBasket
02-08-2010, 10:01 AM

And, you'd think that'd be the case. He's got these weird little rules he's established where I'm not supposed to talk about his emails, and we're not supposed to criticize him because he can't respond. He constantly chastises me because I don't follow his silly rules. Meanwhile, we've got a forum rule about not having multiple user accounts. Not surprisingly, he doesn't follow that one.

During yesterday's diatribe, I actually emailed back and pointed out his hypocrisy, and true to form, he ignored the email and started screaming threats at me because I disabled the new account and blocked his IP addresses.

His final email of the night was a rather triumphant post telling me it took him 5 minutes to be able to "browse the forum" again. I guess the small victories are very important when you're pissed off outside the village.

I'm assuming you still have his original IP address somewhere. Maybe it's time to lay down some ground rules about threats over e-mail and harassment of the forum at large leading to contacting his ISP. It's hard to bother you if he can't get on the interwebz. And it would take at least a few days to sign up with another provider. It could be like a vacation for you.

For a guy who's claimed he didn't miss this place when he was banned before, he sure does put a lot of effort into trying to peek in the windows like some naked pervert in the bushes waiting to slap his junk up on the glass.

On a related note (to perverts in the bushes) I tried to convince nutz to come around every now and again. He was sleepy though, so I doubt he remembers.

Kiwon
02-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Give the boy credit for trying....

My 2 centavos.....I really don't know all the history or the histrionics but I never had a problem with partial personally. I understand that he's done a Robert Downey, Jr. and blown his probation multiple times, but deep down, I gotta believe that there is an 'Iron Man' or 'Sherlock Holmes' waiting to emerge.

I say slap an ankle bracelet on him and if he messes up again badly let the PR Kangaroo Court decide his fate Lord of the Flies-style.

Administrator
02-08-2010, 12:07 PM

My 2 centavos.....I really don't know all the history or the histrionics but I never had a problem with partial personally. I understand that he's done a Robert Downey, Jr. and blown his probation multiple times, but deep down, I gotta believe that there is an 'Iron Man' or 'Sherlock Holmes' waiting to emerge.

I say slap an ankle bracelet on him and if he messes up again badly let the PR Kangaroo Court decide his fate Lord of the Flies-style.

Understand your point Kiwon, but I think if you were able to read the emails, you might have a different viewpoint.

I think this banning will be permanent, and I also think I'll be deleting partial usernames for a while.

Scott Campbell
02-08-2010, 12:50 PM

I'm assuming you still have his original IP address somewhere. Maybe it's time to lay down some ground rules about threats over e-mail and harassment of the forum at large leading to contacting his ISP. It's hard to bother you if he can't get on the interwebz. And it would take at least a few days to sign up with another provider. It could be like a vacation for you.

For a guy who's claimed he didn't miss this place when he was banned before, he sure does put a lot of effort into trying to peek in the windows like some naked pervert in the bushes waiting to slap his junk up on the glass.

On a related note (to perverts in the bushes) I tried to convince nutz to come around every now and again. He was sleepy though, so I doubt he remembers.

I hope he's doing well. His avatar looked a little gaunt the last time I saw him.

Tarlam!
02-09-2010, 05:33 AM

I logged on to see if anybody had anything to say about the piss poor SB ads this year; I just spent the most boring hour of my life watching the worst advertising known to man. Maybe there's a thread somewhere, but I missed it.

Anyways, I check in on this thread when I do log in for selfish reasons and I see both Mad and Partial being dragged through the mud.

I would write to Partial only this:

You are very fortunate, that I obide by the rule of "what happens in Green Bay, stays in Green Bay". You will remember leaving Lambeau in my company and me saving your arse from a beating you thoroughly deserved. I won't tell why. That stays in Green Bay, unless you keep this terrorizing; then I will break my vow.

To Skin on Mad I would advise: Stop it. You and SC are the most literate people on this site and Mad is no match for you. Beating him up is just like pulling wings off of flies a la HH. Skin, I dearly love you man and you've mastered the "sticks and stones" theory. Mad hasn't, yet, but I love him, too.

To both of you, please "chill".

Joe, if it gets worse with Partial - I have a story to end any credibility he thinks he has - lemme know. Partial, you have been warned.

Scott Campbell
02-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Joe, if it gets worse with Partial - I have a story to end any credibility he thinks he has - lemme know. Partial, you have been warned.

I knew it. He hooked up with a transvestite.

SkinBasket
02-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Tarlam, I miss you.

I really don't take much pleasure in responding to mad's posts. I just can't stand having someone blow through here every 3 or months, chastise several people and insult others without provocation, then disappear for another few months. I don't know what his motivation is and I don't care. If he wants to be "sassy pants" Madtown, that's fine, but maybe he should find ways to contribute positively as well in some form - any form really. Otherwise he's just a dick without shtick and that role is already taken. I have no plans on vacating it any time soon.

Hope you're healthy and just as awesome as always.

Zool
02-09-2010, 09:02 AM

I logged on to see if anybody had anything to say about the piss poor SB ads this year; I just spent the most boring hour of my life watching the worst advertising known to man. Maybe there's a thread somewhere, but I missed it.

Anyways, I check in on this thread when I do log in for selfish reasons and I see both Mad and Partial being dragged through the mud.

I would write to Partial only this:

You are very fortunate, that I obide by the rule of "what happens in Green Bay, stays in Green Bay". You will remember leaving Lambeau in my company and me saving your arse from a beating you thoroughly deserved. I won't tell why. That stays in Green Bay, unless you keep this terrorizing; then I will break my vow.

To Skin on Mad I would advise: Stop it. You and SC are the most literate people on this site and Mad is no match for you. Beating him up is just like pulling wings off of flies a la HH. Skin, I dearly love you man and you've mastered the "sticks and stones" theory. Mad hasn't, yet, but I love him, too.

To both of you, please "chill".

I hereby dub this 'the post that launched 1000 emails to Joe'

Freak Out
02-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Oh oh......broken vows.

Zool
02-09-2010, 09:58 AM
This seems like an apt representation of this whole situation.

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/I-think-your-doing-it-all-wrong.gif

Harlan Huckleby
02-09-2010, 10:28 AM
situation? we have a situation?

HowardRoark
02-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Will any of the banned people be pardoned?

Who has all been banned this year?

swede
02-09-2010, 09:48 PM
I keep trying to get banned but stupid mustn't count cause I haven't even been warned.

Administrator
02-10-2010, 08:18 AM
I keep trying to get banned but stupid mustn't count cause I haven't even been warned.

I feel sorry for you Swede, but I loved your comment about the subway from a few weeks back. Priceless.

Harlan Huckleby
02-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Something has to be done to heal the rift between Madtown and Skinbasket. Ideally, a priest would be brought-in to exorcise the demons from these angry, ungentle men. Too difficult to get all the parties together. Maybe the power of love is the way. You're gonna think this is silly, but maybe a poetry contest could break through the strain, get them to see each other as they once did. I'll try and think of something.

HarveyWallbangers
02-10-2010, 10:54 AM
A Tarlam sighting. Priceless.

SkinBasket
02-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Something has to be done to heal the rift between Madtown and Skinbasket. Ideally, a priest would be brought-in to exorcise the demons from these angry, ungentle men. Too difficult to get all the parties together. Maybe the power of love is the way. You're gonna think this is silly, but maybe a poetry contest could break through the strain, get them to see each other as they once did. I'll try and think of something.

I have no anger. I've tried to lead Madtwon to a higher place before with love and the offer still stands.

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=18407

Joemailman
02-10-2010, 11:20 AM

Perhaps a Haiku:

The Cold Winter Ends
Skin And Mad Blooming With Love
Spring is In The Air

Administrator
02-10-2010, 11:53 AM
you might want to check with ziggy and the rest of the DC rats about that winter ending thing.

MJZiggy
02-10-2010, 12:48 PM
you might want to check with ziggy and the rest of the DC rats about that winter ending thing.

You're all hereby invited to come and shovel the end of my winter...I have hot chocolate and hot lemon drops (with or without the tequila)...

channtheman
02-10-2010, 02:22 PM
It's cold today in Arizona. It's 55. Damn clouds...

Harlan Huckleby
02-11-2010, 06:42 AM
The Cold Winter Ends
Skin And Mad Blooming With Love
Spring is In The Air

Hey now! Beautiful, that's exactly what I was talking about. You've inspired me to compose my own Ballad of MAd & Skin

Skinbasket posts in the morning
Madtown, he lurks here at night
Yet they cross and without warning
they piss and they moan and they fight

Mad says "You sick pendejo,
All you try to do is shock.
Talk like an MM A-pro,
post pictures of big black cock."

"Once a time you were a cool guy,
then you played the hard ass boss."
Skin wishes Mad his ending,
"It'd really be no loss."

Have they nothing left in common,
To stem this ugly brawl?....
They suck up to Joe Admin!
Each can have and lick a ball.

swede
02-12-2010, 06:58 AM
You can actually sing that to the tune of "The Mexican Hat Dance".

MichiganPackerFan
02-12-2010, 10:22 AM

You're all hereby invited to come and shovel the end of my winter...I have hot chocolate and hot lemon drops (with or without the tequila)...

I thought lemon drops required vodka? We make ours with Absolute Citron. I owe all the DC Rats an apology for bringing this hard winter with me from Michigan!

Administrator
02-12-2010, 10:37 AM

I thought lemon drops required vodka? We make ours with Absolute Citron. I owe all the DC Rats an apology for bringing this hard winter with me from Michigan!

So. It's your fault. Per Ziggy's PM, I'm banning you for single handedly changing the climate on the east coast. You can apply for reinstatement if, and only if, you immediatly move back to Michigan. Or Hattiesburg. Your choice.

MichiganPackerFan
02-12-2010, 11:01 AM
I humbly beg forgiveness and request that you reconsider in light of the fact that I did leave the horrible unemployment rate in Michigan.

It was bad, after talking to people here, I left my heavy duty snow shovels back in MI. Had to spend some dollars on an extremely overpriced small piece of light plastic to help get us through.

Scott Campbell
02-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Something has to be done .....................

Does the rest of the forum cringe whenever he says that?

Little Whiskey
02-12-2010, 08:43 PM
I owe all the DC Rats an apology for bringing this hard winter with me from Michigan!

you actually did take the winter with you from michigan. barely any snow here. .......at least right now. oh ya, and the unemployment rate still sucks.

MJZiggy
02-12-2010, 09:11 PM
I humbly beg forgiveness and request that you reconsider in light of the fact that I did leave the horrible unemployment rate in Michigan.

It was bad, after talking to people here, I left my heavy duty snow shovels back in MI. Had to spend some dollars on an extremely overpriced small piece of light plastic to help get us through.

Then you can blame the person who told you to leave a perfectly good shovel behind. My office-mate sits on an overturned wastebasket and shovels with a dustpan. I just use a shovel, but I broke two of them in the December storm. I've been threatening all week to move back to Wis to get away from the snow...

MadtownPacker
02-13-2010, 09:22 AM
What it comes down to is that Madtown can go fuck himself in that giant diseased, slack-jawed vagina of a mouth if he thinks he's somehow relevant here anymore, much less some kind of moral compass. What a joke. He tries to burn the place to the ground before he jumps overboard, then comes back to complain about the landscaping.Oh so not all members of this site are created equal? Wasnt that always your main campaign/complain that somehow your civil right to act like a fucking dick where violated? Now if I envoke my right to do the same I am bringing the place down? What a fucking hypocrite you are my little friend.

MadtownPacker
02-13-2010, 09:33 AM

Damn, youre suppose to be getting my back? Haha, Im cool with that mix, stick with your kind since they are so fucking smart.

BTW - Fuck you and the brand new Mercedes you drove in on.

MadtownPacker
02-13-2010, 09:37 AM
Something has to be done to heal the rift between Madtown and Skinbasket. Ideally, a priest would be brought-in to exorcise the demons from these angry, ungentle men. Too difficult to get all the parties together. Maybe the power of love is the way. You're gonna think this is silly, but maybe a poetry contest could break through the strain, get them to see each other as they once did. I'll try and think of something.A death always brings people together.

Maybe you can oblige.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/01/21/gal_lostnew4.jpg

SkinBasket
02-13-2010, 12:34 PM
What it comes down to is that Madtown can go fuck himself in that giant diseased, slack-jawed vagina of a mouth if he thinks he's somehow relevant here anymore, much less some kind of moral compass. What a joke. He tries to burn the place to the ground before he jumps overboard, then comes back to complain about the landscaping.Oh so not all members of this site are created equal? Wasnt that always your main campaign/complain that somehow your civil right to act like a fucking dick where violated? Now if I envoke my right to do the same I am bringing the place down? What a fucking hypocrite you are my little friend.

What?

I think your talky part of your brain has far outpaced your thinky part.

HowardRoark
02-22-2010, 09:11 PM
What happened to Rand?

Iron Mike
02-22-2010, 09:43 PM
What happened to Rand?

What happened to the Bear and Queens fans??? :P

Bretsky
02-22-2010, 11:01 PM
What happened to Rand?

What happened to the Bear and Queens fans??? :P

I'm not sure the Bears fans added that much but I undoubtedly miss a couple of the better Vikings posters that added a lot of quality content to the discussions back when they were around

pbmax
02-23-2010, 07:39 AM
I think Rastak was poking around last week, I thought I saw a post of his. And MNGolf hasn't been gone too long.

The Bear guys will be back after the draft (actually, maybe not then :lol: ) but certainly during the preseason.

I take it that ty has been suspended/removed? Rand has talked about leaving before. It is February though; I am so football bored I am watching ice dancing and writing Ted Thompson/Brett Favre slash fiction.

swede
03-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Where's Waldo?

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2009/06/02/wheres-waldo.jpg

Joemailman
03-03-2010, 04:21 PM
You will mostly find Waldo in the Packer forum at Football's Future. http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=17

Little Whiskey
03-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Where's Waldo?

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2009/06/02/wheres-waldo.jpg

I don't see waldo, but is that partial in the lower left corner with the blue speedo on?

swede
03-04-2010, 12:11 PM
You will mostly find Waldo in the Packer forum at Football's Future. http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=17

I went there to check it out.

They seem very serious about their football over there, and knowledgeable too, but in the same way that attendees of a Star Trek convention seem serious about Star Trek.

To use an analogy of high school social structures PackerRats seems like the smokers and drinkers who hang out in the commons and wise off to anybody and everybody, including administrators. Football's Future seemed like the guys who hung out in the library, showed the math teachers how to use a spreadsheet program to make grade reports, and entered Dungeons and Dragons tournaments for weekend entertainment.

If you need me I'll be in the commons skipping algebra again.

Joemailman
03-04-2010, 06:20 PM
You've got it about right. I split my time between here and FF. The football talk is a bit more serious over there, but the personalities are more interesting here.

sheepshead
03-04-2010, 06:27 PM
They have pictures on their mock drafts, little jerseys. Much ado about the most overrated event in all of sports.

HowardRoark
03-04-2010, 11:18 PM
I miss Ty, PiP and Ziggy.

I miss missing Harlan.

MJZiggy
03-05-2010, 08:57 PM

I miss missing Harlan.Where did I go? I've just been avoiding FYI. It's just too stupid in there.

sheepshead
03-06-2010, 06:59 AM

I miss missing Harlan.Where did I go? I've just been avoiding FYI. It's just too stupid in there.

Hard to defend the messiah these days Im sure.

MJZiggy
03-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Please leave that BS in FYI where it belongs.

sheepshead
03-06-2010, 07:53 AM
A year ago did you ever dream that all you libs would be so testy and cowering like this?

MJZiggy
03-06-2010, 08:06 AM
Keep the politics in FYI. That's why it's there.

Harlan Huckleby
03-06-2010, 09:02 AM
Where did I go? I've just been avoiding FYI. It's just too stupid in there.

See now, you couldn't be more wrong. The FYI room is the parlor where the men folk retire after dinner to smoke cigars and reflect on the great issues of the day. It's a den of comity and intellectualism .

OK, once, but only once, Maxie threatened to snuff me out in my sleep. Boys will be boys. Lately there has been some talk of bombs and revenge, but I think the good-old-boys are just letting off a little steam.

MJZiggy
03-06-2010, 09:45 AM
I believe you've misspelled 'comedy,' dear. Hehehehe.

Maxie the Taxi
03-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Where did I go? I've just been avoiding FYI. It's just too stupid in there.

See now, you couldn't be more wrong. The FYI room is the parlor where the men folk retire after dinner to smoke cigars and reflect on the great issues of the day. It's a den of comity and intellectualism .

OK, once, but only once, Maxie threatened to snuff me out in my sleep. Boys will be boys. Lately there has been some talk of bombs and revenge, but I think the good-old-boys are just letting off a little steam.

As I remember it, old chap, I didn't threaten mayhem in your sleep. As I recall, in the most gentlemanly of traditions, I challenged you to a duel...fly swatters at 10 paces, from rocking chairs.

sheepshead
03-06-2010, 12:30 PM

I didnt bring it up you did.

ThunderDan
03-06-2010, 01:00 PM

No, she said why she wasn't in FYI. Then you made the political statement.

sheepshead
03-06-2010, 01:03 PM

pssst FYI is a political room.

MJZiggy
03-06-2010, 02:44 PM

pssst FYI is a political room.

Yes and let's leave the politics in there--NOT in here.

SkinBasket
03-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Or we could all just freak the fuck out about it! That would be cool.

sheepshead
03-08-2010, 07:12 AM
as I said...testy

sheepshead
03-08-2010, 03:52 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/3n43k23p65T75Pa5Rba389153c2d452e11b.jpg

Freak Out
03-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Sheep has been flying the freak flag lately.

HowardRoark
03-18-2010, 10:26 PM
I miss Joe.

swede
03-19-2010, 06:34 AM
If Joe went away we'd become Packerorphans. Eventually we'd come to believe we created ourselves.

SkinBasket
03-19-2010, 07:30 AM
Maybe Partial killed him via the interweb.

sheepshead
03-19-2010, 07:40 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/heymike0308/me.gif

MJZiggy
03-19-2010, 06:07 PM

Seems that's the only option it has...

Brando19
03-27-2010, 06:33 PM

That's funny...your mom gave me that same shirt on our first date.

Little Whiskey
04-05-2010, 06:57 PM
one of the original posters that i miss is Jack Smirking Revenge. He was one of the reasons this whole place started. I think he might have had a falling out with mad over the direction of the forum, but I always thought he was a cool kat.

Harlan Huckleby
04-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Jack was a nice guy. I can't recall what happened, but I remember I got in trouble for fraternizing with the enemy. :lol:

Does 007 post any more? It does seem that the good have died young, we're just left with the dregs of the forum. Speaking of dregs, I wish Mad would come back.

Bretsky
04-06-2010, 10:30 PM
007 is a rarity; I can't speak for her.....except to keep telling her she likes girls....

but IMO she was driven off by, not purposely, by a few with sharply different views than her and after a while just got sick of it. If she comes on she can let me know if I'm full of sh@t. I always dug 007.

Gunakor
04-07-2010, 10:07 AM
It's Brewers season again. I miss Bigguns.

swede
04-07-2010, 12:12 PM
007 is a rarity; I can't speak for her.....except to keep telling her she likes girls....

but IMO she was driven off by, not purposely, by a few with sharply different views than her and after a while just got sick of it. If she comes on she can let me know if I'm full of sh@t. I always dug 007.

This forum is pretty hard on those who really, really, liked Brent.

If Brent had thought just a little bit harder about the consequences of his actions 007 might still be here, Brittany would still be mensing regularly, and his grass wouldn't be so danged long.

Harlan Huckleby
04-07-2010, 12:14 PM
BRett Favre has ruined my life.

Scott Campbell
04-07-2010, 12:32 PM
BRett Favre has ruined my life.

And that's why he's a first ballot HOF'er in my book.

Scott Campbell
04-07-2010, 12:36 PM

The forum would have been pretty hard on those who really, really hate Bert if he hadn't thrown that pick.

It's still an incredibly divisive topic, and has pitted Packer fan against Packer fan.

Bretsky
04-08-2010, 11:03 PM

The forum would have been pretty hard on those who really, really hate Bert if he hadn't thrown that pick.

It's still an incredibly divisive topic, and has pitted Packer fan against Packer fan.

completely agree on the 2nd point

don't really agree on the 1st. I think the forum would have come down very hard on those who still appreciate Favre if they tried to rub it in the faces of those who hate him. I called Mobb out more than once in the last portion of the season to cut it out. I think it's acceptable for those who dislike Favre to do the same.

either way the pitting of fans against each other is devisive as you noted and has resulted in forum members bolting elsewhere.

Harlan Huckleby
04-09-2010, 01:56 AM
either way the pitting of fans against each other is devisive as you noted and has resulted in forum members bolting elsewhere. they aren't finding peace and love at other football forums, the Favre food fight raged everywhere.

Scott Campbell
04-09-2010, 04:12 PM

completely agree on the 2nd point

don't really agree on the 1st. I think the forum would have come down very hard on those who still appreciate Favre if they tried to rub it in the faces of those who hate him. I called Mobb out more than once in the last portion of the season to cut it out. I think it's acceptable for those who dislike Favre to do the same.

either way the pitting of fans against each other is devisive as you noted and has resulted in forum members bolting elsewhere.

To where - Viking forums? I think every Packer forums is divided.

With regard to the first, I'm not buying your explanation. You yourself used the McNabb trade as an opportunity to lob another grenade at Ted for the Bert Gone Bad situation.

It's just a divisive topic.

Bretsky
04-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Grenade ? That wasn't even strong enough to be a smoke bomb

Scott Campbell
04-09-2010, 07:40 PM
A passive aggressive cheap shot is still a cheap shot.

MichiganPackerFan
04-15-2010, 08:20 AM

Agreed. Really enjoyed chatting with her on JSO and by the time I got back here, Pack on Pack crime was at its peak.

swede
04-15-2010, 12:04 PM
What became of the lady from JSO who was brutalized by Lawyer Joe?

She was always posting pics from practice and was very cheerful and upbeat.

She had the kind and helpful personality of a Zig, and she was Packer Fan extreme.

retailguy
04-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Moved out of state. Carolina's I think. She still comes back occasionally, though not as often as should should!

Having had the privilege of meeting her, I can tell you swede that I agree with your assessment. Quality person, that's for sure.

K-town
04-15-2010, 03:05 PM

She had the kind and helpful personality of a Zig, and she was Packer Fan extreme.

GBMichelle? (i.e., GBRulz?)

Freak Out
04-15-2010, 05:25 PM

I took a picture of a trucks license plate here in Anchorage for her last week....."Bretta". :)

Bretsky
04-15-2010, 05:57 PM

I took a picture of a trucks license plate here in Anchorage for her last week....."Bretta". :)

RUMOR HAS IT GBM likes CARAMEL TOO

I think 007 would as well

BRING BACK THE CARAMEL GIRLS :!:

Freak Out
04-15-2010, 06:01 PM

RUMOR HAS IT GBM likes CARAMEL TOO

I think 007 would as well

BRING BACK THE CARAMEL GIRLS :!:

Can you imagine the three way that would take place with little Ziggy in the mix? DAYUM!

Scott Campbell
04-15-2010, 08:18 PM

You mean Harlan?

She's still around.

swede
04-15-2010, 08:45 PM

RULZ is Michelle?

Naaaah.

swede
04-15-2010, 08:47 PM

You mean Harlan?

She's still around.

If that didn't make Harlan laugh he's not the man I think she is.

Tarlam!
04-15-2010, 09:47 PM
RULZ is Michelle?

Naaaah.

K-Town is right. Though, I thought she moved to Minnesota originally.

She's a great person. She was the life of the first PR Game along with the other two girl Rats that attended, MJZiggy and PiP.

Harlan Huckleby
04-15-2010, 09:48 PM
If that didn't make Harlan laugh he's not the man I think she is. You got me, BD

mraynrand
04-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Is anyone still around?

Freak Out
04-28-2011, 04:56 PM
No.

SkinBasket
04-28-2011, 08:27 PM
We miss 90% of the people who used to post here before the meltdown. Bunch of cunts.