PDA

View Full Version : Packer-Seahawk tickets on sale now!

oregonpackfan
07-29-2006, 12:49 PM
Today, the Seattle Seahawks announced the individual game tickets went on sale beginning at 10:00 a.m PST

The Packers play the Seahawks in Seattle on Nov. 2th.

The Seahawks already have sold 61,000 season tickets--by far, a new franchise record. In many years past, fan support was so minimal you could walk up to the ticket office and get reasonably good seats on the morning of game day.

The number for the ticket office is 888-635-4295. Thus far, I have tried to contact them 8 times since 10:00 only reaching a busy signal. I tried the website: www.seahawks.com but they only took my name and email address.

Dial up, West Coast Packer fans! We need as many Packer fans there as possible this November.

Oregonpackfan

oregonpackfan
07-29-2006, 02:06 PM
My date of the Packers-Seahawks game was wrong on my previous post. The Packers play the Seahawks on Nov. 27, not Nov 2nd. as I posted earlier.

On my 24th call to the ticket office at 12:05 p.m. PST, I received the recorded message that single game tickets have been sold out for the season. Man, what a bummer!

MadtownPacker
07-29-2006, 02:20 PM
I plan on attending the @SF game for sure and had hoped to get to Lambeau but if not I might have to check this one out. Where are you gonna sit?

oregonpackfan
07-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Madtown,

If you saw my second post, the Seahawks sold out the Packer game tickets in less than 2 hours.

If you could get me tickets for the Packer-49er game, I would be eternally grateful.

OPF

MadtownPacker
07-29-2006, 03:15 PM
Madtown,

If you saw my second post, the Seahawks sold out the Packer game tickets in less than 2 hours.

If you could get me tickets for the Packer-49er game, I would be eternally grateful.

OPFNiners ticket aint hard to get at all with them sucking the last couple of years. In 2002 I had some pimping ones that where 10 rows on like the 35 yd line on the Packers sideline. Paid $300 for 2 but well worth it. I was close enough to smell the grass and hear all the action. Their fans are a good crowd too. I am still looking for some but the damn Niners fans are advertising their tickets as "Brett Favre's last game in SF" and charging more for them then any other SF game. Bastards! I will let you know whats up.

Fosco33
07-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Madtown,

OPFNiners ticket aint hard to get at all with them sucking the last couple of years. In 2002 I had some pimping ones that where 10 rows on like the 35 yd line on the Packers sideline. Paid $300 for 2 but well worth it. I was close enough to smell the grass and hear all the action. Their fans are a good crowd too. I am still looking for some but the damn Niners fans are advertising their tickets as "Brett Favre's last game in SF" and charging more for them then any other SF game. Bastards! I will let you know whats up.

I bought 2 for $140/ea about the 25 yd line in the second level (6th row) from stubhub. You just have to be diligent and check out a bunch of sites, including ebay.

I'll keep looking and if I see anymore, I'll post the link here.

EDIT:

Here are some decent seats:

http://www.stubhub.com/?ticket_id=39425526

http://www.stubhub.com/?ticket_id=32370181

http://www.stubhub.com/?ticket_id=36638933

I find Ebay to be more expensive generally. Here's a link to other tix via craigslist:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/search?areaID=1&subAreaID=0&query=packers&catAbbreviation=tix&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

Good luck!

MadtownPacker
07-29-2006, 06:17 PM
I just posted about craigslist in another thread. I would prefer to get them there then anywheres else. Always seems cheaper and better seats. If you wait until the season starts and the niners start off 0-5 people will be trying to practically give away tickets. The only game that has any real demand among their fans is the Packers one cuz they want to see Favre one last time.

GBRulz
07-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Mad, alot of places are advertising the whole "see Brett's last game" crap. The thing is, he hasn't admitted since coming back if this is indeed his last year or not.

GBRulz
07-29-2006, 08:40 PM
It's still 50/50 if I go to Seattle or not. My nephew that lives out there and I had talked about going, but that means I have to sit with a group of bandwagon Seattle fans.

I can't believe how expensive flights are out there though. Like $500 round trip. Even looking this far in advance.