PDA

View Full Version : MMA: Look Out B.J. Penn...

Kiwon
01-02-2010, 07:23 AM
Look Out B.J. Penn...Shinya Aoki wants to fight you!

This guy is psycho...he breaks the arm of his opponent at the 2:36 mark of the video and then...well, just watch his reaction.

The dude is nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0S6m2_DM6I

I'd like to see B.J. and this guy tangle. That'd be one nasty battle.

SkinBasket
01-02-2010, 08:59 AM
The jap has some great awareness on the ground, but acting like that is only going to guarantee he never sees a bigger show than that.

I hate Penn, but he would knock that guy out before he ever gets anywhere near a single takedown. I highly doubt Aoki would even make it through the ranks to earn a shot at Penn.

Kiwon
01-02-2010, 09:17 AM
I like the strikers but I love the jujitsu guys.

I'd like to see B.J. Penn and Aoki fight because of their ground games. That'd be cool to watch.

Penn would probably floor him with a strike and then submit him just for the heck of it. Aoki called out Dana White and B.J. last night from the ring so the least B.J. should do if they were to ever fight is humiliate the guy and send him packing for Japan.

Fosco33
01-02-2010, 10:45 AM
I watched this 5+ hr set last night on TiVO (thank god). Most of it was pretty boring - didn't get the prefight 'dramas' in Japanese or the weird little routines (like the dudes wearing the pseudo Elvis wigs, singing/dancing before he fough).

That said - boiled down to 20-30 minutes of some knockouts and submissions, it was mostly entertaining. The jap refs sure stop fights quickly...