PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy Tickets?

BallHawk
07-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Ok, I'm looking for some tickets to the Dolphins/Packers game on Oct. 22, and I was just wondering if you guys could tell me some of the best sites to buy tickets on. I've been searching through a lot, but I'm not really sure which sites are good deals and which ones aren't. All help is appreciated. Thanks.

MadtownPacker
07-29-2006, 06:12 PM
A place I havent seen anyone mention yet is Craigslist.org. I have bought some off there before and it was off a season ticket holder who wanted to sell some games not some business trying to jack up the price. Check it out, there are a few listed in the Florida section (http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/fl) of the site. Just run a serch for "Dolphins" or even "Packers" and you will see them.

MJZiggy
07-29-2006, 07:41 PM
That's a great idea Mad. I never would have thought of them. There's also a place I noticed advertising on packers.com on the right hand side below the schedule, specific to the Packers.

Rastak
07-29-2006, 07:47 PM
A place I havent seen anyone mention yet is Craigslist.org. I have bought some off there before and it was off a season ticket holder who wanted to sell some games not some business trying to jack up the price. Check it out, there are a few listed in the Florida section (http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/fl) of the site. Just run a serch for "Dolphins" or even "Packers" and you will see them.

I'm just happy Mad has stopped pissing on the Vikes and now is pissing on the Bears,,,,, :D

GBRulz
07-29-2006, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't hold your breath, Rastak! :wink:

Rastak
07-29-2006, 08:28 PM
I wouldn't hold your breath, Rastak! :wink:

I hope you are right Michele....I hope they become the target of Mad's wrath.....

GBRulz
07-29-2006, 08:36 PM
If not Mad, then probably the other 99% of us here :mrgreen:

Rastak
07-29-2006, 08:40 PM
If not Mad, then probably the other 99% of us here :mrgreen:

My thought is this, if they suck nobody cares...BUT..........

MadtownPacker
07-30-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm just happy Mad has stopped pissing on the Vikes and now is pissing on the Bears,,,,, :DDont feel left out man! You are scheduled to be on the avatar in week 10. :D