PDA

View Full Version : How is Arizona feeling?

Guiness
01-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Have to wonder what's going through their heads right now.

Of course, they didn't show their whole hand - but to take a beat down like that, they have to be questioning themselves.

Anyone know if the Packers are coming home this week, or will they just stay in the motels?

MJZiggy
01-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Hopefully they're damned flustered.

Guiness
01-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Have to think Leinhart's days there are numbered.

BlueBrewer
01-03-2010, 06:03 PM
they go home and return like any other week

Bretsky
01-03-2010, 06:03 PM
GB is coming home be4 going back there

AZ has to feel like they got the crap kicked out of them

Their coach can circletalk all he wants....they got their ass kicked...even before he employed Caldwellism and started yanking some players

HowardRoark
01-03-2010, 06:04 PM
They are flying home.

My only worry is this became a "bulletin board material" type game for them.

MadScientist
01-03-2010, 06:15 PM
They are flying home.

My only worry is this became a "bulliten board material" type game for them.
Unless the Packers did something to show the Cards up, the beating won't have that effect. AZ didn't even try so they couldn't expect to win or be close when GB decided to play hard. AZ needs to flip the switch before the next game, and GB needs to focus because AZ isn't likely to be a pushover next week.

gbgary
01-03-2010, 06:26 PM
they're talking it up like it's nothing but they have been inconsistant and now they're beat up and going out on a losing note. in their heads they have to be very down.

red
01-03-2010, 06:29 PM
they're feeling like they got the crap kicked out of them

we were playing mean all game and looking to deliver big hits.hawk was one that stood out to me. hell even bush had a big hit or two

we battered and bruised them and they even have a couple key players that got banged up

advantage us i'd say

pbmax
01-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Will be a different game next week. Wisenhunt pulled in his horns this week. The Packers will need to absorb a rush of emotion from them next week and then put them away.

mmmdk
01-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Will be a different game next week. Wisenhunt pulled in his horns this week. The Packers will need to absorb a rush of emotion from them next week and then put them away.

I agree; it will be a much, much closer game next week. But heck, when you're bound for road games in the playoffs then this is the matchup you want. I expect a Packer win again vs Cards - in a wild wildcard game.

Win or bust ! :cow:

RashanGary
01-03-2010, 06:45 PM
I think Arizona probably feels like they didn't play their best game. I think most teams are pretty level headed. They'll come out and give us their best shot.

I'm a very big believer that the players are MUCH more important than the coaches. I'm not all that familiar with the Arizona coaching staff, but I think have two of the brighter coaches in the NFL (one on offense and another on defense).

Capers is a proven defensive guru and I think McCarthy has as much potential as any coach in the league. When he's humble and hungry, I think he can out scheme anyone. They've had two weeks to scheme against these guys. I like our chances.

I'm very, very excited about our chances to win this first game. If our ST's can have a solid game, I think we have a more talented team (better defense, equal offense).

Joemailman
01-03-2010, 07:22 PM
They are flying home.

My only worry is this became a "bulletin board material" type game for them.

This is the playoffs. I don't think bulletin board material matters. Any team that needs bulletin board material for motivation is destined to lose anyway.

I think this game helps the Packers, but it probably doesn't hurt the Cardinals. These guys were in the Super Bowl last year. They've had some really bad games this year, and have been able to bounce back more often than not.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Jesus H Keyrist. It appears some don't ever learn.

We kicked the "crap" outta them in the preseason. Meant nothing. We went on to look like shit for weeks after. They went on to make the playoffs.

Warner played 2 series. Yes, we were up 14-0, but 2 series is 2 series.

You guys really think Coach Wiz is gonna show you how he is going to attack our depleted secondary. :roll:

Once the Vikes won, the game was meaningless for the Cards..just as Ty predicted weeks ago. A packer victory over a team that had clinched their division.

Sactopackfan
01-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Ty, you are the genius of this message board!! Always right and on point. All of us scrubs bow down to your superior intellect :worship: :worship:

mission
01-03-2010, 08:16 PM

We kicked the "crap" outta them in the preseason. Meant nothing. We went on to look like shit for weeks after. They went on to make the playoffs.

You guys really think Coach Wiz is gonna show you how he is going to attack our depleted secondary. :roll:

Once the Vikes won, the game was meaningless for the Cards..just as Ty predicted weeks ago. A packer victory over a team that had clinched their division.

We looked pretty vanilla today too. Turn off your local radio, Ty.

We'll take care of business next week.

ND72
01-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Want to know how Arizona is feeling? Scared....but I'm not talking about the football team. I talked to my wifes grandpa who lives out in Sun City West, Arizona in the winter, not too far from the stadium (you can actually see it from their house). He said their news channels out there are already broadcasting that the team doesn't know what to do since there are so many packer fans that live in Arizona, and they figured around 60% of todays attendance was Packer fans. They said the team is worried next week could be worse since Packer fans travel well.

Lurker64
01-03-2010, 08:26 PM
I think a more important question is "How are the Packers feeling".

What we don't want is McCarthy & co. to be thinking "we'll just roll over them, who do we play in week 2 of the playoffs?" At the same time though, this team should feel very good about what it accomplished this year. 11 wins is a significant accomplishment for a team and a lot of units put together some pretty good performances this season.

ND72
01-03-2010, 08:45 PM
I think a more important question is "How are the Packers feeling".

What we don't want is McCarthy & co. to be thinking "we'll just roll over them, who do we play in week 2 of the playoffs?" At the same time though, this team should feel very good about what it accomplished this year. 11 wins is a significant accomplishment for a team and a lot of units put together some pretty good performances this season.

Did you see the post game in the locker room? McCarthy said right away, "be humble".

pack4to84
01-03-2010, 08:51 PM
I think Arizona is thinking about if DRC and Bolden would play. DRC injury look pretty bad on replay. Bolden sprained his ankle and knee.

Cheesehead Craig
01-03-2010, 10:26 PM
I think the AZ players are damn happy they don't have to get on a plane to this below zero weather.

channtheman
01-03-2010, 10:28 PM
All I know is that I would rather be on the winning end of a blow out with the playoffs coming up the next week.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Ty, you are the genius of this message board!! Always right and on point. All of us scrubs bow down to your superior intellect :worship: :worship:

Finally, a loyal subject.

I shall call you Sacto Panza.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-03-2010, 10:31 PM

We looked pretty vanilla today too. Turn off your local radio, Ty.

We'll take care of business next week.

Didn't say we weren't vanilla. But, arod played much more, and they put in leinart after 2 series.

Making no statement on who wins next week.

Cards had nothing to play for and it showed. Same thing for the Bengals.

It was clear, or should be clear, to anyone who watches football that the Cards weren't running their full offense. And, why would they? Instead of implementing a game plan for this week, they are perfecting it...giving themselves 2 weeks to get it right. Not saying the pack can't do the same thing.

Just 2 different philosophies. If the pack won with the same score, but Arod and collins got nicked up..would you be feeling the same way. Doubtful.

This game, like the preseason meant nothing.

P.S. Local radio wasn't on.

Bossman641
01-03-2010, 11:49 PM
I saw a quote from Rodgers where he said the Cardinals didn't blitz once after their starters left. Still, I think the Packers will take it to them next week.

MadScientist
01-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Just 2 different philosophies. If the pack won with the same score, but Arod and collins got nicked up..would you be feeling the same way. Doubtful.
The Cards had important players nicked up (or possibly worse than nicked) despite resting several and not trying that hard. The philosophy wasn't all that useful for keeping the Cardinals healthy.

Other than the injuries, I tend to agree that this game has minimal significance. I like the idea of playing well going in to the playoffs instead of tanking in a game with no real meaning, but how much effect that really has, I don't know.

Does anyone have some stats on how teams that tanked the last game or two have done in the playoffs?

Tyrone Bigguns
01-04-2010, 12:58 AM
The Cards had important players nicked up (or possibly worse than nicked) despite resting several and not trying that hard. The philosophy wasn't all that useful for keeping the Cardinals healthy.

Other than the injuries, I tend to agree that this game has minimal significance. I like the idea of playing well going in to the playoffs instead of tanking in a game with no real meaning, but how much effect that really has, I don't know.

Does anyone have some stats on how teams that tanked the last game or two have done in the playoffs?

Agreed. They did get some players hurt, but not severely. DRC is expected back and well Q, dude is warrior. Ty is guessing Q will be playing.

It is a balancing act. You have to play your players a bit to keep them sharp. Ty thinks Wiz did a good job with this. Ty really only counts DRC as an injury as Q has been hurt all year...remember the game day roster imbroglio...so, Ty thinks Q needs to be out there to get some work.

There is no way to ensure total non injury. It is football. Injury can happen anytime. But, we can certainly say that the fewer plays participated in should result in less injuries.

Would you be happy right now if Arod was injured in the cards game? He was playing in the second half of a 26-0 game. A game that meant nothing.

The strategy is the correct one, as evidenced by the packers doing the same thing. The only real question is how much work is needed by each team to keep them on track for winning.

I do think winning and keeping momentum is important for the pack and certain other clubs. The pack is young. Getting to the playoffs, playing a playoff game, winning a game, winning a playoff game on the road, etc. are all learning experiences. We need to stay focused and sharp.

The Cards had some reasons for playing their guys..stay sharp, have been inconsistent the past 6 games....but, really the cards are in the opposite situation. They are a veteran team who has been to the playoffs and are led by 2 professionals (in the best sense) in Warner and Fitz. The cards are more mature team than the pack as such they differ in their approach to the playoffs.

Ty knows this, if Ty was coach wiz, going against a hot packer team with a pretty darn good defense, Ty wouldn't be showing any cards to Capers.

Fritz
01-04-2010, 07:10 AM
I agree with the poster who said that this game was good for the Pack but really means nothing to the Cards. It doesn't mean anybody is in anybody'd head or anything. It means little, and what little it does is that a young Packer team gained a bit of confidence.

I did not care for some of G. Bedard's comments in his live game blog - and one from M. Hunt, too - which suggested that somehow the Packers were pissing off the Cards by playing their starters and putting a sting on the Cards. What? From all I've read, the Packers didn't do much that was exotic - basic defense and offense - and there seemed to be no attempt to show anyone up. It's just that MM decided to play his starters longer. So Bedard's comments about riling up the Cards seemed foolish to me.

sheepshead
01-04-2010, 07:15 AM
I thought the body language was pretty interesting yesterday. If we blow the cards out this weekend, i'll have to give it to MM for sure. The announcers used the word swagger for the Pack and I agree. I don't think all the players were in agreement with Whisenhunt.

Pugger
01-04-2010, 07:52 AM
MM said after the game he was crossing off plays here and there so we didn't go all out either. Yes, we kept our starters in longer but we played it conservatively too. We got up by 14 with their starters in. The Cards are gonna downplay the game cuz they lost by a good margin. If the score was the other way around they would've talked just like MM did after the fact.

Joemailman
01-04-2010, 08:00 AM
I agree with the poster who said that this game was good for the Pack but really means nothing to the Cards. It doesn't mean anybody is in anybody'd head or anything. It means little, and what little it does is that a young Packer team gained a bit of confidence.

I did not care for some of G. Bedard's comments in his live game blog - and one from M. Hunt, too - which suggested that somehow the Packers were pissing off the Cards by playing their starters and putting a sting on the Cards. What? From all I've read, the Packers didn't do much that was exotic - basic defense and offense - and there seemed to be no attempt to show anyone up. It's just that MM decided to play his starters longer. So Bedard's comments about riling up the Cards seemed foolish to me.

So Bedard's opinion is that because Whisenhunt pulled his starters, McCarthy was obligated to do the same? I guess that's what passes for sports journalism these days. If Bedard were a member of this forum, he would not be seen as one of the more insightful ones.

pack4to84
01-04-2010, 08:45 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/2e/fullj.571bb1deb055d3349e3b59ef6661f5f6/571bb1deb055d3349e3b59ef6661f5f6-getty-88972352cp013_green_bay_pac.jpg

You can see it in KW face what he thought of this game. Also looks like MM wasn't please with that look.

sheepshead
01-04-2010, 08:48 AM
Great pic and how about the dead fish handshake?

SkinBasket
01-04-2010, 09:29 AM
I say horseshit. The Packers looked relaxed, comfortable and confident. They scored because Arizona couldn't stop them, not because they didn't want to. Arizona certainly isn't a good enough team to be playing this whole smug "we didn't even try" routine.

Hopefully MCCarthy isn't so incompetent that he can't find a way to get the team fired up about wiping the dumb smirks off their faces and scoring twice as many points next week.

Guiness
01-04-2010, 10:04 AM
While zona might not have put their best foot forward, I'm sure they didn't go out intending to get whitewashed by 4 scores. Sure we'll see a different team next week, most notably at QB, but it's not like we were playing the JV squad.

Fitzgerald was in there to catch the TD for them at the end of the game, and he is arguably their best player. Not everyone was resting.

My guess is the Arizona wanted to keep it a game without showing too much of their hand, but that went out the window when we went up by two scores.

retailguy
01-04-2010, 10:14 AM
I think AZ is pissed. That look on Whisenhunt kinda says it all.

I'm not looking forward to next week. I suspect we'll get all AZ has to give, and maybe then some. Hopefully we're ready to handle it, or AZ might look like they did last season against Carolina.

Joemailman
01-04-2010, 10:22 AM
Pissed about what? Pissed that the Packers came to play football instead of taking the day off? I'm sure Arizona will come really ready to play. It would be pretty pathetic if they don't. I like the fact that the Packers came in with an aggressive attitude. Maybe Whisenhunt thinks his team was entitled to an easy day because they're the defending NFC champs. I'm glad the Packers didn't give it to them.

swede
01-04-2010, 12:12 PM

So Bedard's opinion is that because Whisenhunt pulled his starters, McCarthy was obligated to do the same? I guess that's what passes for sports journalism these days. If Bedard were a member of this forum, he would not be seen as one of the more insightful ones.

That is so amusing to contemplate.

get louder at lambeau
01-04-2010, 12:27 PM

And so true.

mraynrand
01-04-2010, 12:31 PM

Bedard minus the inside access he gets due to reporter status = Gex

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

retailguy
01-04-2010, 12:38 PM

I think McCarthy's comment of "be humble" has it's place here as well.

Bedard is paid well for his opinion, and is right more often then not. As to Hunt - I was watching the game and thinking the same thing....

I'm trying to "be humble". So grateful to be in the playoffs with one more game, but trying not to be over confident about it. AZ can be a good team, and they can run with us *some weeks*. Is this one? I don't know.

mraynrand
01-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Bedard is paid well for his opinion, and is right more often then not.

I'd like to see the stats on that.

retailguy
01-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Bedard is paid well for his opinion, and is right more often then not.

I'd like to see the stats on that.

It comes from that "inside information" that you and I don't have.

get louder at lambeau
01-04-2010, 12:43 PM
[Bedard is paid well for his opinion,

Something tells me being a below average sports reporter in a declining newspaper industry doesn't pay that well.

Cleft Crusty
01-04-2010, 12:46 PM

Something tells me being a below average sports reporter in a declining newspaper industry doesn't pay that well.

About 57 cents/hour. You can live on it, but cat food isn't as nutritious as advertised.

retailguy
01-04-2010, 12:49 PM

About 57 cents/hour. You can live on it, but cat food isn't as nutritious as advertised.

Now that's funny. :P

denverYooper
01-04-2010, 01:24 PM

http://coldfire.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/425-2-district9-lc-071309.jpg

Cat food, you say?

Patler
01-04-2010, 02:14 PM

Bedard is paid well for his opinion, and is right more often then not. As to Hunt - I was watching the game and thinking the same thing....

I'm trying to "be humble". So grateful to be in the playoffs with one more game, but trying not to be over confident about it. AZ can be a good team, and they can run with us *some weeks*. Is this one? I don't know.

McCarthy's one and only obligation is to do whatever he thinks is best for his team going into the playoffs. It matters not one bit what Arizona did with their starters. If MM ignored what he thought was best for his team, he should be fired.

The Packers didn't try to run up the score. They simply ran their offense for 5 series. Big deal. It seemed like more than that because of the TD and the safety by the defense, but Rodgers played only five legitimate series.

To be worrying about your opponents feelings anytime in the first half is, well, ridiculous in my opinion. You simply do what you think is best for your team, ignoring what the opponent does. Rodgers played the first offensive series of the second half. Good practice considering their struggles opening second halves for the last two years. After that he was gone.

mission
01-04-2010, 02:16 PM

McCarthy's one and only obligation is to do whatever he thinks is best for his team going into the playoffs. It matters not one bit what Arizona did with their starters. If MM ignored what he thought was best for his team, he should be fired.

The Packers didn't try to run up the score. The simply ran their offense for 5 series. Big deal. It seemed like more than that because of the TD and the safety by the defense, but Rodgers played only five legitimate series.

To be worrying about your opponents feelings anytime in the first half is, well, ridiculous in my opinion. You simply do what you think is best for your team, ignoring what the opponent does. Rodgers played the first offensive series of the second half. Good practice considering their struggles opening second halves for the last two years. After that he was gone.

How did that first drive of the second half go? I wanted him to get at least one series because we've been out of that gate so slow but my internet stream didn't let me catch it... 3 and out? TD?

Good post all around btw :!:

Patler
01-04-2010, 02:21 PM
How did that first drive of the second half go? I wanted him to get at least one series because we've been out of that gate so slow but my internet stream didn't let me catch it... 3 and out? TD?

Here you go!:

Green Bay Packers at 11:47
1-10-GB 6 (11:47) A.Rodgers pass incomplete deep right to G.Jennings.
2-10-GB 6 (11:41) A.Rodgers pass short right to J.Finley to GB 17 for 11 yards (G.Toler).
1-10-GB 17 (11:08) B.Jackson up the middle to GB 19 for 2 yards (H.Abdullah).
2-8-GB 19 (10:32) A.Rodgers pass short right to J.Jones to GB 23 for 4 yards (H.Abdullah).
3-4-GB 23 (9:49) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short middle to B.Jackson to GB 40 for 17 yards (G.Toler).
1-10-GB 40 (9:03) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short right to D.Driver ran ob at GB 43 for 3 yards.
2-7-GB 43 (8:37) A.Green left tackle to GB 48 for 5 yards (H.Abdullah).
3-2-GB 48 (7:56) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short right to J.Jones ran ob at ARZ 44 for 8 yards.
1-10-ARZ 44 (7:30) A.Green left tackle to ARZ 41 for 3 yards (A.Branch).
2-7-ARZ 41 (6:56) A.Rodgers pass short right to D.Driver to ARZ 33 for 8 yards (G.Toler).
1-10-ARZ 33 (6:11) A.Green left tackle to ARZ 31 for 2 yards (R.Johnson).
2-8-ARZ 31 (5:36) A.Rodgers pass short middle to D.Driver to ARZ 17 for 14 yards (R.Johnson).
1-10-ARZ 17 (4:56) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short middle to B.Jackson pushed ob at ARZ 5 for 12 yards. (H.Abdullah).
1-5-ARZ 5 (4:21) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short right to J.Finley for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

M.Crosby extra point is GOOD, Center-B.Goode, Holder-J.Kapinos.
Timeout at 04:16.

GB 33 ARZ 0, 14 plays, 94 yards, 7:31 drive, 10:44 elapsed.

mission
01-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Rodgers "looked" sharp, thanks for posting!

Here's to hoping that carries over.

TennesseePackerBacker
01-04-2010, 02:45 PM
I think AZ is pissed. That look on Whisenhunt kinda says it all.

I'm not looking forward to next week. I suspect we'll get all AZ has to give, and maybe then some. Hopefully we're ready to handle it, or AZ might look like they did last season against Carolina.

You've been one hell of a negative nancy all year. I'm glad you, and others like you, haven't changed their tunes yet. Things generally go south when everyone starts to "believe".

TennesseePackerBacker
01-04-2010, 02:48 PM

The Packers didn't try to run up the score. They simply ran their offense for 5 series. Big deal. It seemed like more than that because of the TD and the safety by the defense, but Rodgers played only five legitimate series.

Said the voice of reason.

mission
01-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Who cares if they're pissed.

We're the better team.

It's going to take at least 3-4 freak occurrences on Sunday for them to beat us. A tipped AR INT, a Grant fumble, 3 dropped INTs by our secondary. Big penalties, no Warner TO's...

They're really going to have to have a lot of things happen for them to win.

You can't just "scheme" your players to be better than ours. So tired of hearing that already.

All that can beat us is a complete let/meltdown.

TennesseePackerBacker
01-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Who cares if they're pissed.

We're the better team.

It's going to take at least 3-4 freak occurrences on Sunday for them to beat us. A tipped AR INT, a Grant fumble, 3 dropped INTs by our secondary. Big penalties, no Warner TO's...

They're really going to have to have a lot of things happen for them to win.

You can't just "scheme" your players to be better than ours. So tired of hearing that already.

All that can beat us is a complete let/meltdown.

Agreed, many of their starters were out there for most of the same time ours were. Their entire starting offensive line was continually whipped by our defensive line, not to mention Capers scaled down his blitz package and we get Pickett back for added rotation. Our offensive line dominated their starting defensive line for most of the day as well.

When I look for "keys to victory" line play is where I start. We whipped both of their lines yesterday. I don't care if Bush is on Fitzgerald. If Warner is continually harrassed and put on his backside it wont matter.

Guiness
01-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Did we even use that 'phsyco' package with 1 DL?

I think it has limited usefulness, but once (maybe twice) a game should be good to give the other team a fit. Although Pitt seemed to figure it out, and I would guess zona has an audible to a play that counters it if we try to use it.

I hate that name for the package, btw.

get louder at lambeau
01-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Getting back to the more important subject at hand, here is a look at Greg Bedard's stupid poopyheaded face-

http://media.journalinteractive.com/images/Bedard-80.jpg :pc:

swede
01-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Getting back to the more important subject at hand, here is a look at Greg Bedard's stupid poopyheaded face-

http://media.journalinteractive.com/images/Bedard-80.jpg :pc:

Hmmm...that stocky build, that soft moon face. Any connections to Pittsburgh?

Guiness
01-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Hmmm...that stocky build, that soft moon face. Any connections to Pittsburgh?

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Joemailman
01-04-2010, 04:14 PM
I propose that next year the league schedule the Cardinals and Colts to finish the season against each other. They won't even have to play a game. They can just have a friggin' picnic at the 50 yard line and wave to the fans as they stuff their faces full of chicken and potato salad.

Cheesehead Craig
01-04-2010, 04:42 PM
This ain't the Special Olympics, it's the NFL. Either come to play or you'll get your @$$ whipped. You don't get rewarded for just attending.

channtheman
01-05-2010, 10:44 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/2e/fullj.571bb1deb055d3349e3b59ef6661f5f6/571bb1deb055d3349e3b59ef6661f5f6-getty-88972352cp013_green_bay_pac.jpg

You can see it in KW face what he thought of this game. Also looks like MM wasn't please with that look.

Anyone know how to blow up a picture like that to poster size?

Tyrone Bigguns
01-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Any print/sign shop can do it.

BobDobbs
01-06-2010, 01:01 AM

Here you go!:

1-5-ARZ 5 (4:21) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short right to J.Finley for 5 yards, who then stares the DB down like a gunslinger, casually flips the ball to the referee, and then walks away real slow to the crowd chanting GO PACK GO!, TOUCHDOWN.

M.Crosby extra point is GOOD, Center-B.Goode, Holder-J.Kapinos.
Timeout at 04:16.

GB 33 ARZ 0, 14 plays, 94 yards, 7:31 drive, 10:44 elapsed.

fixed.

Patler
01-06-2010, 01:51 AM
(redacted)
Here you go!:

(redacted)

fixed.

When you quote me, please don't "fix" things I post. I stand by what I write, not by how people change them. If you want to change something, do it as your own post, not as a change to mine.

After all, a quote is a quote and should be treated as such; and what you changed was a quote within a quote.

Thank you.