PDA

View Full Version : Injury Report: Cardinals vs. Packers

BlueBrewer
01-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Word on the street is that Boldin may not go, Cromartie will and Woodson will. Please update as you hear anything further on these guys or others. Boldin being out would be huge imo.

Joemailman
01-05-2010, 05:05 PM
My guess is the Whisenater will keep the Packers guessing on the availability of Boldin. Expect a game time decision.

denverYooper
01-05-2010, 05:08 PM
I heard that AZ's pride was listed as 'Questionable'.

sheepshead
01-05-2010, 05:13 PM
I heard that AZ's pride was listed as 'Questionable'.

:lol:

and Mojo...

mission
01-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Word on the street is that Boldin may not go, Cromartie will and Woodson will. Please update as you hear anything further on these guys or others. Boldin being out would be huge imo.

Bolding being out would mean Woodson on Fitz and Traymahn on Breaston.

=

Pack win Big.

Boldin in the lineup dramatically changes things unless he really is banged up like Calvin Johnson was against us on Thanksgiving.

gbgary
01-05-2010, 06:54 PM
I thought cromartie's injury looked a lot worse than boulden's.

red
01-05-2010, 06:56 PM
I thought cromartie's injury looked a lot worse than boulden's.

that would have been the biggest injury. that clown that replaced him was like their version of bush

we would have chewed him up this week

DRC is something to be worried about

i hope we see jones or jordy have a big game against that guy

hoosier
01-05-2010, 07:06 PM
If Boldin still has two legs to walk on I am sure he will play. How effective he will be is another matter.

BlueBrewer
01-09-2010, 06:48 PM
this afternoon on NFL radio, the host said that from what he heard this morning about Boldin, he would be very surprised if he plays. I hope its good info.

hoosier
01-09-2010, 07:01 PM
this afternoon on NFL radio, the host said that from what he heard this morning about Boldin, he would be very surprised if he plays. I hope its good info.

Cardinals are something like 5-1 in games Boldin has missed during 08 and 09. If the Packers let Warner get comfy back there, Boldin's absence won't matter. And if they make life miserable for Warner, Boldin's presence won't make the difference either.

swede
01-09-2010, 07:09 PM

Cardinals are something like 5-1 in games Boldin has missed during 08 and 09. If the Packers let Warner get comfy back there, Boldin's absence won't matter. And if they make life miserable for Warner, Boldin's presence won't make the difference either.

You are right, of course. The Packers must prepare for this game as if everybody for AZ is healthy and ready to go. The moment we think AZ is doing us favors by having this player out or this player nicked up we will lose focus and lose the game.

Packers can ride their "A" game a long way in these playoffs.

Looking for favors from AZ in terms of who is and isn't in the game is feeble thinking for losers.

Are we losers?

No, coach.

ARE WE LOSERS?

NO, COACH!

Spaulding
01-09-2010, 08:14 PM

Breaston isn't a bad #3 receiver (50+ receptions) and I'd think they wouldn't change their game plan unless it's to include more dump offs to Hightower.

Doucet is raw but was pretty highly touted out of LSU and would likely move to the #3 spot.

I'd much rather have DRC gimpy and unable to go than Boldin out.