PDA

View Full Version : LORD HAVE PERCY...!!!

MOBB DEEP
01-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Harvin offensive rookie of the year

Ran away with the vote (41 of 50)

Also named to probowl, replacing desean jackson as return man

I recall Ty hating on him when i said he was a FLAT-OUT STUD around week two :roll: 8-)

quickly becoming my fav player, nipping on Vick da great's heels :wink:

SkinBasket
01-06-2010, 01:57 PM

Is that because he's disabled, like Vick?

woodbuck27
01-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Percy Harvin has scary good talent and offers ' a mess to take care of ' for defensive coordinators.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-07-2010, 05:50 PM

I recall Ty hating on him when i said he was a FLAT-OUT STUD around week two :roll: 8-)

Hating? Please show Ty the quote.

Harvin's win says quite a bit about offensive rookies this year. Oher, a lineman, finishes second with 6 votes.

mmmdk
01-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Percy Harvin has scary good talent and offers ' a mess to take care of ' for defensive coordinators.

What scares me is yet another Viking thread.

Scott Campbell
01-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Let the endorsement deals begin.

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/78876/200.jpg

sheepshead
01-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Yeah, what in the hell does this have to do with anything?

Joemailman
01-07-2010, 06:12 PM

Hope he doesn't have a dog.

mission
01-07-2010, 06:25 PM
When does Mobb get banned? :lol:

Freak Out
01-07-2010, 06:27 PM
DAYUM!

:lol:

Did you and Ziggylicious ever meet up with the rest of the Capital crew?

Tony Oday
01-07-2010, 07:52 PM
lol Percy is a hamstring injury away from being non-effective. Flash in the pan that will not amount to anything.

Packerarcher
01-07-2010, 08:48 PM
lol Percy is a hamstring injury away from being non-effective. Flash in the pan that will not amount to anything.

This is based on what? Please don't say the Migraines,I suffer from chronic Migraines and let me tell you it will shut down the toughest of individuals. Percy is an animal,I really doubt he is a flash in the pan. I just wish he was in a Packer uni.

MJZiggy
01-07-2010, 08:49 PM
DAYUM!

:lol:

Did you and Ziggylicious ever meet up with the rest of the Capital crew?

No, we never did, but we should. I can't this week, but next week could work.

Bretsky
01-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Harvin is a great talent

I think I might have voted Oher though; it should have at least been close

Tony Oday
01-07-2010, 10:27 PM

This is based on what? Please don't say the Migraines,I suffer from chronic Migraines and let me tell you it will shut down the toughest of individuals. Percy is an animal,I really doubt he is a flash in the pan. I just wish he was in a Packer uni.

no it is with the fact that he has to rely on speed and explosivness to accomplish anything , coupled with the fact that he has a all-pro stud RB on his team and a good back up as well as the Lord Favre.

Migraines notwithstanding I think it will be more with his legs than anything...

Zool
01-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Harvin is ridiculously fast in a 10 yard area but in a flat sprint I bet Collins would run him down. If he loses that stop and go jitter and lateral quickness Oday will be proven correct.

He's being used exactly how I though New Orleans would use Reggie Bush. Crossing routes, bubble screens, rub routes etc. I wish he sucked more. He was the missing link (other than QB obviously) to their passing game. I still maintain Berrian is highly overrated The Bears let him walk and they have nothing at WR. Guy disappears alot. With Rice, Shank and Harvin with Chester they have a dynamic passing attack. Without Harvin its not as effective IMO.

Tony Oday
01-07-2010, 10:45 PM
And don't get me wrong I don't think harvin is BAD, I just don't think he will get any more hardware than this in his career...

DannoMac21
01-07-2010, 11:25 PM

Agreed.

Freak Out
01-08-2010, 01:19 AM

Agreed.

So are you rooting for Fitz to do well on Sunday?

HarveyWallbangers
01-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Harvin is a great talent

I think I might have voted Oher though; it should have at least been close

I would have voted Oher, but do OL win this award often? Usually it's some rookie RB that gains 1000 yards, but the rookie RB crop disappointed statistically.

DannoMac21
01-08-2010, 01:31 AM

Agreed.

When have I ever made a thread or even spoken about Larry Fitzgerald on these forums? I haven't changed my sig for like 2 years. Larry Fitzgerald also isn't a division rival. A division rival that #4 plays for that MOBB DEEP is a huge fan of.

HarveyWallbangers
01-08-2010, 01:47 AM
I think you should get rid of the Fitz sig for this week.

DannoMac21
01-08-2010, 01:56 AM
Packers have beat the Cards three times and have lost zero times in the time I have had this sig. Why change it?

EDIT: Not to mention Fitzgerald has never done anything to insult the Packers. He's been a top class act of the NFL.

Tony Oday
01-08-2010, 07:38 AM
Packers have beat the Cards three times and have lost zero times in the time I have had this sig. Why change it?

EDIT: Not to mention Fitzgerald has never done anything to insult the Packers. He's been a top class act of the NFL.

I say dont change it! :) I am a stickler for superstition!

Freak Out
01-08-2010, 09:38 AM

Agreed.

When have I ever made a thread or even spoken about Larry Fitzgerald on these forums? I haven't changed my sig for like 2 years. Larry Fitzgerald also isn't a division rival. A division rival that #4 plays for that MOBB DEEP is a huge fan of.

Is that a yes? :D