PDA

View Full Version : NFL Films Presents - Kevin Greene

green_bowl_packer
01-07-2010, 11:22 AM
NFL Films Presents - Kevin Greene

http://www.nfl.com/videos/green-bay-packers/09000d5d8158e60d/NFL-Films-Presents-Kevin-Greene

Awesome video. I think he offers what we were missing for a long time.
Clay Matthews is in good hands.

KYPack
01-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Thanks, Green Bowl.

That's a great video.

We've got some asst coaches on D.

Kevin Greene and Darrren Perry? The two best young position coaches on D you could get and Capers got 'em both.

Kevin did 6 intern gigs before taking our job.

He's ready, no doubt. His work with CMIII is obvious, but Brad Jones emergence is just as impressive.

vince
01-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Great video. Thanks for posting it.

Here's a more light-hearted little video that I edited up when the Packers first signed Greene. I'm no Steve Sabol, but I'm a big fan of what Kevin Greene brings to the table - both as a player and coach.

Kevin Greene - Psycho Killer (http://vimeo.com/7016438)

green_bowl_packer
01-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Great video. Thanks for posting it.

Here's a more light-hearted little video that I edited up when the Packers first signed Greene. I'm no Steve Sabol, but I'm a big fan of what Kevin Greene brings to the table - both as a player and coach.

Kevin Greene - Psycho Killer (http://vimeo.com/7016438)

Well done - your video was really good. Loved him as a player, and loving him as a coach. He is one amped up guy, the Lombardi phrase I kept thinking watching your video was "If you're not fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm" he's got that covered.

KYPack
01-07-2010, 02:56 PM
You made that thing, Vince?

Good job, I didn't know ya had it in ya!

Guiness
01-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Love the video.

'bout one of the best things you can do as a player in any contact sport is convince the other team you're not entirely sane. KG did a great job of that.

I played hockey against a guy who I was convinced didn't have two brain cells to rub together. Hated being on the ice with him. He's now an MD...I guess he fooled me!!!

Guiness
01-07-2010, 03:11 PM
What's that red uni he's wearing? Probowl?
I remember him playing for Rams, Pitt and Carolina. Did he play on another team?

pbmax
01-07-2010, 04:15 PM
What's that red uni he's wearing? Probowl?
I remember him playing for Rams, Pitt and Carolina. Did he play on another team?
Niners.

hawaii50
01-07-2010, 05:13 PM
that's an awesome video! really fun watching a guy with that much passion. no doubt he's had a positive affect on CMIII and brad jones.

gbgary
01-07-2010, 09:09 PM
green was great and hopefully mr matthews is on his way to the same greatness. cool video.

Kiwon
01-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Good results so far as a coach. Let's keep him awhile.

vince
01-08-2010, 05:10 AM
You made that thing, Vince?

Good job, I didn't know ya had it in ya!
Yeah, collecitng video is something I like to do lately. It's not really that tough when you have the right software, buy and record a lot of Packer-related video, access to youtube, packers.com, nfl.com and a lot of time to kill. I've got a few more and tons of raw footage - a lot of really old stuff, but it's tough to get the time to put them together in some sort of coherent (and creative) way to share. I will in time.