PDA

View Full Version : Oops

RashanGary
01-07-2010, 08:38 PM
I made a post saying Jenkins was out because I thought it might be funny :) :)

Apparently not.

MJZiggy
01-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Bastard. Actually I thought they did ok without him last week.

Administrator
01-07-2010, 08:40 PM
If you are on the sauce I suggest you click "Log out".

Brando19
01-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Ignorant post.

SkinBasket
01-07-2010, 09:20 PM
There's funny because something is a clever play off something else, and then there's just dumb.

HowardRoark
01-07-2010, 09:21 PM

If this is the new standard, this place could get pretty quiet. If Harlan would have just got the rule book done, we wouldn't have these issues. I had the feeling he was usually quite drunk when he posted though too.

mraynrand
01-07-2010, 09:27 PM

If this is the new standard, this place could get pretty quiet. If Harlan would have just got the rule book done, we wouldn't have these issues. I had the feeling he was usually quite drunk when he posted though too.

I would be willing to bet he is drunk on beer he stole from a neighbor's garage.

Administrator
01-07-2010, 09:29 PM

If this is the new standard, this place could get pretty quiet. If Harlan would have just got the rule book done, we wouldn't have these issues. I had the feeling he was usually quite drunk when he posted though too.I said if HE was on the sauce, not you or anyone else. He does not react well to it based on my sources.

Zool
01-07-2010, 10:30 PM

I would be willing to bet he is drunk on beer he stole from a neighbor's garage.

Shoot him if he don't stop.