PDA

View Full Version : And the MVP goes to.....

Brando19
01-09-2010, 09:56 AM
Peyton Manning. He just won his record setting 4th NFL MVP award. Good for him, he deserves it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/09/peyton-manning-wins-fourth-mvp-award/

mission
01-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Phew!! :lol:

BF4MVP
01-09-2010, 10:09 AM
Phew!! :lol:
Pretty much hahaha

Congrats, Peyton. Well-deserved.

vince
01-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

Brando19
01-09-2010, 10:16 AM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

It's kinda crazy that QB's are always getting the MVP. I mean...I know they should get it 75% of the time...but 99.9% of the time? Look at those votes...where's Chris Johnson? Where's Charles Woodson? And I think Rodgers should have at least one vote!
Oh well...at least Favre didn't win it as a VIKING!

Administrator
01-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Manning has broken Favre's first record. Many more to come, if he stays healthy....

BF4MVP
01-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

It's kinda crazy that QB's are always getting the MVP. I mean...I know they should get it 75% of the time...but 99.9% of the time? Look at those votes...where's Chris Johnson? Where's Charles Woodson? And I think Rodgers should have at least one vote!
Agreed that Rodgers should have had a vote..Woodson should have gotten more consideration as well..As far as Chris Johnson, however, he had a spectacular season but MVP's don't come from 8-8 teams.

Scott Campbell
01-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

Who voted for Bert? Ridiculous.

Administrator
01-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

Kinda like voting for Carnell Lake....

Bretsky
01-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

Sorry SC
It was my vote :lol:

vince
01-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Probably McGinn :oops:

Brando19
01-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

Agreed that Rodgers should have had a vote..Woodson should have gotten more consideration as well..As far as Chris Johnson, however, he had a spectacular season but MVP's don't come from 8-8 teams.

I realize MVPs don't come from sucky teams...but what was Detroit's record when Barry Sanders won it? I think the MVP should reflect on the player..not the team he's on.

Joemailman
01-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Manning has broken Favre's first record. Many more to come, if he stays healthy....

Favre is making it tough on Manning though by continuing to play. Manning didn't really make up any ground on Favre this year in TD passes, and is still about 130 behind.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_td_career.htm

Looking at the list, once Manning passes Marino, those 2 will be 1-2 for a long time. There aren't any active players in the ball park. Too early to tell if young guys like Arod and Brees will play long enough to challenge. Probably not.

Bossman641
01-09-2010, 10:34 AM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

Mobb

Patler
01-09-2010, 10:35 AM

Not so sure that will happen any more. It will take Manning 5-6 years after Favre retires to catch most of Favre's records. Manning will be 34 in March. Even if Favre retires this year, healthy or not, will Manning play long enough to catch Favre? He could, but with each added year that Favre plays, the likelihood decreases.

Favre's records could hold up for a long time, maybe until the league goes to an 18 game schedule or something. Favre passed Marino somewhat by playing longer. A QB is going to need around 300 starts to catch Favre, absent some significant rule changes that make 300 yard, 3TD games the norm for a QB

Smidgeon
01-09-2010, 10:45 AM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

I wrote a thread about the MVP statistics since the AFL-NFL merger a while back. A QB or RB has won the award every time except three. In almost 40 years. I think it's a ridiculous measure because they're really only voting on "Best QB or RB in the league." Until they start voting on "the player playing significantly better than anyone else at his own position enough that every other team would be blessed to have him," then it will continue to be a QB and RB award.

BF4MVP
01-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

I realize MVPs don't come from sucky teams...but what was Detroit's record when Barry Sanders won it? I think the MVP should reflect on the player..not the team he's on.
They were 9-7 and made the playoffs..Fair point though.

I agree with you, should be about the player, but team success is taken into consideration.

MJZiggy
01-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

Tight race...

Scott Campbell
01-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

I wrote a thread about the MVP statistics since the AFL-NFL merger a while back. A QB or RB has won the award every time except three. In almost 40 years. I think it's a ridiculous measure because they're really only voting on "Best QB or RB in the league." Until they start voting on "the player playing significantly better than anyone else at his own position enough that every other team would be blessed to have him," then it will continue to be a QB and RB award.

Another NFL beauty contest.

packerbacker1234
01-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Not sure Manning deserves it.

- He only played 14 games
- He threw the most picks of the available canidates. Many of his so called "comebacks" were his own fault due to picks that he even had to come back
- Best Pass Blocking OL in the league
- Not a leader in any major stat category, and is #5 in the league for most picks.

Him not playing showed what, what the colts are like without him? Really? What about the other 22 starters they benched. Yeah, colts are a 5 win team without him... not sure I see that. I mean, everyone thought the patriots were screwed without Brady, next thing you know they go 11-5 without him. Showed that brady himself isn't really why they win. Does an injury and hte colts still winning need to happen for the media to stop drinking the manning koolaid?

Drew Brees or Philip Rivers deserved it just as much, if not more. Favre obviously should be in the discussion because his stats are rediculous, and yeah Rodgers should at least get some credit. 35 Total TD's, and went from 6-10 to 11-5.

People just like to worship the ground peyton walks on. Just like his undeserved SB mvp that his running game and defense won, while he threw a pick and botched a handoff to keep the bears in the game.

Joemailman
01-09-2010, 02:25 PM

Yes, but he was 14-0.

There have been times in the past where Manning got awards he didn't deserve, but not this year. He doesn't have the weapons he used to have, but still had a great year. He was outstanding.

RashanGary
01-09-2010, 02:51 PM
I've always been a bit of a Manning fan. Amazing passer. If we don't win the SB, I'm pulling for the Colts.

Smidgeon
01-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Manning - 39.5 votes
Brees - 7.5
Rivers - 2
Favre - 1

Another NFL beauty contest.

It is, but the thing that separates this beauty contest from the Pro-Bowl contest is that the people who vote on this one are supposed to be impartial and only have one vote. So there's no ballot-stuffing and the voters are supposed to be educated. It still doesn't quite work. Maybe I should just determine who the MVP is...

Pugger
01-09-2010, 06:24 PM
I am pleased #4 only got one vote. :wink:

Packerarcher
01-09-2010, 08:56 PM
First of all it's a crock that only QB's were once again even looked at. Second it's a crock that doofus,dipshit,over rated Payton Manning won it.

packerbacker1234
01-09-2010, 09:52 PM

Yes, but he was 14-0.

There have been times in the past where Manning got awards he didn't deserve, but not this year. He doesn't have the weapons he used to have, but still had a great year. He was outstanding.

Really? Last I checked....

His 1 and 2 WR's are there. Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne. clark is the TE, but in that offense... he's a WR.

Losing Harrison had little impact, he was pretty much slow and unreliable the last couple years with them.

So because of his weapons, he should of won?

I could say the same for Brees, who took no name players and gave them names, or Favre, who took a guy who had 4 catches last year (Sidney Rice) and made a probowler out of him. Or Rivers, who with a down rushing team (LT not what he once was, sproles shut down), led the chargers on a massive surge to the #2 seed.

Manning did... what? Win? So did the other 3.

Chris Johnson was snubbed I guess, but the guy wasn't on a winning football team. Hard to say your the most valuable player in the nfl when your team is 8-8.

Scott Campbell
01-09-2010, 10:27 PM

His 1 and 2 WR's are there.

Check again.

packerbacker1234
01-10-2010, 04:10 AM

His 1 and 2 WR's are there.

Check again.

Read My Post Again. His Top 2 Threats at WR are there (because with these numbers, that is what clark is)

Reggie Wayne - 100 Catches, 1264 yards, 10 TD's
Dallas Clark - 100 Catches, 1,106 yards, 10 TD's

http://www.nfl.com/teams/indianapoliscolts/statistics?team=IND

Again, his two best passing options were still there.

Scott Campbell
01-10-2010, 05:40 AM
or Favre, who took a guy who had 4 catches last year (Sidney Rice) and made a probowler out of him.

Check again - you fucked that up too.

Dallas Clark is a TE. He's not a WR just because you say so. Their number 2 WR Anthony Gonzalez missed the season.

RashanGary
01-10-2010, 07:54 AM
That's the thing about Favre lovers, it's so obvious that their minds are not open.

The reason Driver and the Packer receivers over the years have had success was Brett Favre making them better (Favre leaves and nobody drops off).

The reason Grant had such a great end of 2007 was because Favre made the running game better (Favre leaves and we now have the best running game we've had in 5 years with maybe the 2nd worst OL)

The reason the Jets succeeded last year was because Favre (not the better health and new addition). A year later, they're better without Favre.

Favre makes everyone better (goes to Minnesota and AP has his worst year ever).

The reason Packers had success in the 90's and 2000's was Brett Favre. When he leaves look for decades of obscurity. (We're in the playoffs right now and as hot as we've been heading into the post season since the 90's.)

The reason Sidney Rice is great is Brett Favre (Rice had a solid rookie year, was injured his 2nd year and broke out his 3rd). Whenever Favre retires, Rice is still going to be a great player, mark it down.

I'm fine with people being Favre fans. He's had a great career. I understand how some people can be fleeced by his act, I don't hold it against them. But the ability to ignore reality to believe Favre is a unique hero playing with mere mortals, I don't think there is evidence to support that at all. I think the evidence points to Favre being a really good player with legendary durability, a charismatic personality and a part of a football organization that is built right from top down so they've had a lot of success and should contineu to have a lot of success as long as meddling owners bring down the competition. He's a guy who left Greenbay angry and went to two other really good teams. He's a guy who's still a great football player, playing at the highest level and excelling at the highest level. Why do people have to prop him up beyond that? Why does he have to be better than everyone to some people? Why does he have to take so much away from hsi teammates? Why does notobyd around him ever get credit. That's the #1 reason I'm glad he's gone. Now the team I love gets credit for being what htey've always been (really talented for many years)

Scott Campbell
01-10-2010, 10:07 AM
We all know that Sidney Rice was healed by Brett laying his hands on him. It was a miracle.

MOBB DEEP
01-10-2010, 10:13 AM
SIGH....

Favre 90 years old so his season is ALREADY praise worthy. Just give him his due packerrats and keep it moving

Favre never did nuthn to nobody and its not his fault that he became an icon

The hate never seizes even with Pack's success and promising future..... :roll:

If you have disdain for someone you dont know (other than mass murderers, etc) you MUST do some soul searching. I did! And now I dig what even Kobe Bryant and Randy Moss bring to the table and how they ENTERTAIN me...dayum, not rocket science...

Hate the sin not the sinner is a good, God-ordained philosophy. So since Favre is SUCH periah in some ppl's minds, pray for him and his soul :cry:

mere ENTERTAINMENT, so appreciate what he brings to the game like Denzel and the movie industry

How to Evolve and Keep Things in Perspective 101

Class dismissed......

MOBB DEEP
01-10-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm fine with people being Favre fans

I cant tell...

denverYooper
01-10-2010, 11:08 AM
SIGH....

Favre 90 years old so his season is ALREADY praise worthy. Just give him his due packerrats and keep it moving

Favre never did nuthn to nobody and its not his fault that he became an icon

The hate never seizes even with Pack's success and promising future..... :roll:

If you have disdain for someone you dont know (other than mass murderers, etc) you MUST do some soul searching. I did! And now I dig what even Kobe Bryant and Randy Moss bring to the table and how they ENTERTAIN me...dayum, not rocket science...

Hate the sin not the sinner is a good, God-ordained philosophy. So since Favre is SUCH periah in some ppl's minds, pray for him and his soul :cry:

mere ENTERTAINMENT, so appreciate what he brings to the game like Denzel and the movie industry

How to Evolve and Keep Things in Perspective 101

Class dismissed......

What I often see is a reaction to the man-myth Mobb. Favre's personal myth greatly overshadows the man himself and would seem to obscure the less desirable personality traits that he displays (a rather ponderous ego for one). People get tired of that, especially when we've been inside of it for the last several years, on both sides of the line.

I also think there is reaction to a certain subset of idolatrous posters who seem to show up when the Packers are playing poorly and just blindly criticize TT, MM, and Rodgers with the same tired old lines. So I think there's some extra incentive to react to that when the worm turns. It's an integral part of the nature of anonymous posting regarding any kind of competitive endeavour.

Whatever the case may be Mobb, people have the right , nay, the duty, to be critical of entertainment figures. In fact, the critical facility is something that has evolved in humans as a species and critical discourse, last I checked, is one of the founding ideals of our country and something that continues to drive the relatively unfettered nature of discussion on the internet (at least, in our country). I would argue that blindly worshiping any sports or entertainment figure
is perhaps a less evolved form of discourse.

This is nothing against you Mobb. I think you're a fine fellow and I usually enjoy what you bring to this forum. I just don't know why you continue to try to defend a man who by his choice of occupation implicitly agrees to accept a great deal of criticism, whether that criticism be accurate or not.

Guiness
01-10-2010, 11:49 AM

Not so sure that will happen any more. It will take Manning 5-6 years after Favre retires to catch most of Favre's records. Manning will be 34 in March. Even if Favre retires this year, healthy or not, will Manning play long enough to catch Favre? He could, but with each added year that Favre plays, the likelihood decreases.

Favre's records could hold up for a long time, maybe until the league goes to an 18 game schedule or something. Favre passed Marino somewhat by playing longer. A QB is going to need around 300 starts to catch Favre, absent some significant rule changes that make 300 yard, 3TD games the norm for a QB

At this point, I think whether or not Manning breaks some of Favre's longevity records (TD, yards, etc) is pretty much up to chance.

Manning has surprised me a bit these past couple years, showing will, desire and toughness I wasn't sure he had, that he needs to play long enough to get by those records. So as much as anything else, it's up to him avoiding a major injury that would require major rehab. IMO the state of passing in the NFL right now means that if Manning plays as long as Favre does, he'll get by the records. But not everyone is going to be like Jerry Rice, and come back from a potential career ender in their late 30's.

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 12:15 PM

Since Favre is likely to stick around another year IMO, I'm starting to doubt that Manning will in fact get all of Favre's records. Manning will have to play 5 more years after Favre hangs them up to topple some of them.

Manning is almost 34. He's not the natural athlete Favre is...so I don't see Manning on the field after 40. If Favre does in fact play another year...and puts up another 3800 yards and 25+ TDs (obviously quite possible), then here's where Favre finishes:

Yardage: ~73,000
TD: ~525
Comp: ~6425
Att: ~10,300

Here is where Manning is at...and what he would need to average if he played 6 more seasons after this one (plays until he is 39):

Yardage: 50,128 (needs 23,000 yards or 3,833 yards a season)
TD: 366 (needs 160 TDs or 27 TDs a season)
Comp: 4,232 (needs 2,200 COMP or 366 a season)
Att: 6,531 (needs 3800 ATT or 633 a season)

So, the bottom line is that at this point, it seems highly unlikely that Manning is going to break all of Favre's records. In fact, I think Favre's attempt total will be quite safe. Yardage and TDs is probably the most likely records Manning could break...but that's a hell of a lot of tosses Manning still has to make.

However, for Manning to break ANY of these, he is going to have to play another 6 years at a very high level and not miss any more than a game or two along the way. I just don't see it happening IMO. Manning has nothing to prove and will have a cushy studio gig when his career is over.

Face it people...Brett Favre is a machine. He's quite honestly the best franchise QB of all-time, because he plays every game and has done so at a very high level for what will be close to 2 decades!

It will take the NFL expanding to an 18 game season for any QBs to challenge some of Favre's records...and even then it will be tough, but eventually will happen.

Remember...many thought Marino had records that were virtually untouchable, and Favre has dismantled them. Will be the first to 500 TD passes and 10,000 attempts...ridiculous milestones!

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Manning has surprised me a bit these past couple years, showing will, desire and toughness I wasn't sure he had, that he needs to play long enough to get by those records. So as much as anything else, it's up to him avoiding a major injury that would require major rehab. IMO the state of passing in the NFL right now means that if Manning plays as long as Favre does, he'll get by the records. But not everyone is going to be like Jerry Rice, and come back from a potential career ender in their late 30's.

I agree.

The other issue with Manning is that his immobility is going to be a major threat if his OL doesn't remain elite. It will be difficult to keep that OL at the level it currently is for another 6+ seasons, especially when they have some good young guys that will be looking to make coin 2-4 years down the line.

That brings up revenue sharing as well...if in fact that goes down in this next round of labor talks, Indy probably won't be able to last as an NFL franchise. While I think the chances are remote this time around, if the revenue sharing did go away, it would be far more difficult for the Colts to pay FAs.

packerbacker1234
01-10-2010, 12:36 PM
That's the thing about Favre lovers, it's so obvious that their minds are not open.

The reason Driver and the Packer receivers over the years have had success was Brett Favre making them better (Favre leaves and nobody drops off).

The reason Grant had such a great end of 2007 was because Favre made the running game better (Favre leaves and we now have the best running game we've had in 5 years with maybe the 2nd worst OL)

The reason the Jets succeeded last year was because Favre (not the better health and new addition). A year later, they're better without Favre.

Favre makes everyone better (goes to Minnesota and AP has his worst year ever).

The reason Packers had success in the 90's and 2000's was Brett Favre. When he leaves look for decades of obscurity. (We're in the playoffs right now and as hot as we've been heading into the post season since the 90's.)

The reason Sidney Rice is great is Brett Favre (Rice had a solid rookie year, was injured his 2nd year and broke out his 3rd). Whenever Favre retires, Rice is still going to be a great player, mark it down.

I'm fine with people being Favre fans. He's had a great career. I understand how some people can be fleeced by his act, I don't hold it against them. But the ability to ignore reality to believe Favre is a unique hero playing with mere mortals, I don't think there is evidence to support that at all. I think the evidence points to Favre being a really good player with legendary durability, a charismatic personality and a part of a football organization that is built right from top down so they've had a lot of success and should contineu to have a lot of success as long as meddling owners bring down the competition. He's a guy who left Greenbay angry and went to two other really good teams. He's a guy who's still a great football player, playing at the highest level and excelling at the highest level. Why do people have to prop him up beyond that? Why does he have to be better than everyone to some people? Why does he have to take so much away from hsi teammates? Why does notobyd around him ever get credit. That's the #1 reason I'm glad he's gone. Now the team I love gets credit for being what htey've always been (really talented for many years)

Jets Record:

9-7 in 2008, just missed playoffs.
9-7 in 2009, made playoffs.

Looks to me they are about the same with or without favre.

Notably, Favre in 2007 pretty much had the exact same line that Rodgers has right now. The only difference is Sitton. We went froma HoF QB to a really damn good QB that if he keeps it up could be a HoF guy himself when it's all said and done. Aka, we dumped favre, and replace him with a guy putting up similar numbers with less turnovers.

We have the 2nd best running attack since we got grant technically, but there is no doubt we are a passing team first. I mean, I can't remember the pslit, but it was close to a 60 - 40 passing to run play calling htis year with teh pack.

I am not saying Favre is the be all end all. Yes, he went to Minnesota and AP had a "down" year. That down year was because he got less touches. That down year produced the most points out of AP in any season (18 TD's is the most he has scored in a season, and he leads in that category in the NFL). Meanwhile, he is heading back to the probowl. So for such a down year, he still made it to the probowl.

And, the vikings offense is averaging almost 6 more points a game. It's pretty clear that Favre in minnesota, to this point, has worked. AP is still getting numbers, they just no longer pound it 60% of the time. It's clear Favre did make that vikings offense better.

Look, everyone knows I like favre... something about the way he plays the game just makes it a lot of fun to watch. However, I do agree with your points. There is just a few I disagree with.

The jets are not any better this year then they were last year. Same record, and when he went to the jets last year, it was coming off a losing season. So no, Favre went to a losing team, not a winning team.

Favre then went from one 9-7 team, to another 9-7 team. They go from 9 wins to 12, and a first round bye. Is it all on Favre? Of course not. The last 3 Teams in the final year he started for them, had better seasons overall then the year prior.

I really like Aaron Rodgers, and we are fortunate he turned out to be as good as he is. Am I also not allowed to like Favre too? I am not going to act like he is a godsend - but he's a pretty damn good player, and what he did this year is MVP worthy most every year. I think he is more then just really good, but he is what we all thought he was when he played for us: One fo the true legends to ever touch the field. He won a lot of games, had a lot of heroics, and obviously a lot of colapses late in games. His playoff record this decade is horrible, while in the 90's it was awesome.

I like both players (AR and Favre), and yes Favre doesn't make a team. He had a lot of talent sourounding him in the 90's, and now he has that again in Minn.

I will say though, that this same argument can be applied to Peyton Manning. I mean hell, he as just a ok QB up until he had one of the best pass blocking OL's in the game, adn they changed the rules pretty much because of him (not officially, but the colts pushed hard for all these "protect the QB" rules). Peyton gets a lot of flags for the stupidest of stuff (I got bumped a half second after throwing... FLAG).

Anyways I digress. I love both QB's, and we are one hell of a lucky franchise.

RashanGary
01-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Favre's most amazing attributes:

Legendary Durability
Jaw dropping physical ability in his prime
Maybe the only QB, EVER, who at 40 is still as good of an athlete as most 25 year old NFL QB's
Later in his career his ball security, ability to make every throw, intelligence with reading defenses, wisdom to know when to just line up and beat the other guy (throw into tight coverage rather than hold the ball), knack for never screwing up an easy play, command of the offense, pretty much every mental aspect of the game is off the charts. I know nobody wants to remember the gun slinger, the legendary athlete as this, but right now, I consider him the best game manager in football, similar to how Montana played without the mobility.
(this isn't a Favre attribute), but I think one of the biggest reasons he's done what he's done is the players he's played with. With the exception of 3 or 4 seasons, Favre always had a really good team. Few QB's have had the type of franchise stability and steady talent as Favre had on his teams.

I know Favre is a great player and has been great for many, many, many, many years. His career is amazing. Some of the things he did and some of the things he does at the very highest level is AMAZING.

I'm fine with appreciating what he did and what he does, but I also don't like how he treats other people and what he did on his way out of here. I don't like how everything he does is somehow sticking it to hte Packers organization (the organization that provided the talent and teams that he thrived in) For the record, I don't think any single season Favre was a one man crew that carried a team. I don't think that's how the NFL works. I don't think QB's should get given credit for team wins. I think the way Rodgers is playing now (smarter than young brett and more physically gifted than old brett) is as good as any year of Brett's career (2nd half of this season anyway). But, I don't think Rodgers will have even close to the career Favre had. I don't know if the Rodgers we've seen the last 8 games is even the real Rodgers. I can't guarantee he's not a flash in the pan, though I doubt it. Favre's physical ability and durability are legendary. I don't think Favre has the records because he was a better QB than Brady, Manning and Montana. I think he broke those records and will probably hold them becuase his body was better and he could play longer without injury.

I'd say he's had the most amazing NFL career of any NFL QB, but individual years, I don't think he even comes close to the best of the best. Those guys figured out what Brett did at 37 when they were 26, even if they couldn't last as long and didn't accumulate stats, I look at several QB's that I've watched as being as good as Brett and a good handful as better. Best career, Brett gets it. Best QB, I don't know if he'd even make the top 20 all time based on how many I like more in just the last 5 or 6 years, but that's impossible to measure.

MOBB DEEP
01-10-2010, 05:25 PM
lmao that during halftime they showed a favre commercial talkn about playoffs

how ironic

MOBB DEEP
01-10-2010, 07:32 PM
...not aaron rodgers

just kidding; i know ther are some softies around here who cant handle the banter. not sure how they deal with REAL life. keep in perspective

pack read press clippings about our great d :x