BallHawk
01-09-2010, 08:20 PM
We're gonna score the most points.

mission
01-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Ever!

Joemailman
01-09-2010, 08:39 PM
This game is all about composure for the Packers. They're the better team. They just have to keep doing what they've done to get here. Stop the run. Pressure Warner. Protect Arod.

mission
01-09-2010, 08:41 PM
This game is all about composure for the Packers. They're the better team. They just have to keep doing what they've done to get here. Stop the run. Pressure Warner. Protect Arod.

Arizona is gonna come out strong and we just have to punch them in the mouth and remind them that this isn't last year and you can't just turn it on. Once we overcome that initial burst of energy, I think we'll set the tone and wear them down. We're simply better.

swede
01-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Where do you go to find out which crew will be officiating the game?

gbgary
01-09-2010, 09:04 PM
well...it looks like it's going to be n.o. if we can beat these guys again.

swede
01-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Where do you go to find out which crew will be officiating the game?

Found it. Scott Green's crew.

Does anyone know much about this crew?

http://www.football-refs.com/active-refs/scott-green/

Apparently he was involved in a controversial play in 2008 between the Steelers and the Chargers:

Steelers-Chargers game

by mickey on November 18, 2008

As it turns out, it WAS a touchdown for Troy Polamalu, but it’ll never show up that way in the history books. Fortunately, this error didn’t change the outcome of the game. However, it messed up a lot of gamblers and fantasy players, and could possibly affect the playoff picture under certain scenarios.

The problem is that if ANY forward pass touches the ground, the play is dead. The officials simply got confused about which pass was which.

The little flip pass from LaDanian Tomlinson to Chris Chambers was an illegal forward pass, but was handled cleanly by Chambers. When Chambers tried to lateral again, the ball hit the ground. However, because that pass went backwards, the ball was still live and it was legal for Polamalu to pick it up and score.

There still should have been a penalty on the Chargers for the illegal forward pass from Tomlinson, which the Steelers could decline so they could keep the touchdown. That’s what happened initially. After that, referee Scott Green changed his mind (got confused, etc) and things got a little weird.

I'm guessing it's a good thing that I don't know this referee's name.

Let somebody else have Ed Hotchili.

Bretsky
01-09-2010, 10:22 PM
I've witnessed BH's Brewere threads in meaningful games; if they lose this one it's all on BH ! :lol:

red
01-09-2010, 10:33 PM
is boldin in or out?

sounds like he's very doubtful right now, but that could be a smoke screen

Bretsky
01-09-2010, 10:35 PM
is boldin in or out?

sounds like he's very doubtful right now, but that could be a smoke screen

Bolding will play; I had him in FF this year and the guy played some games this year when he could hardly cut off his ankle. At worst I bet he's out there as a decoy tomorrow

Packers4Ever
01-10-2010, 12:16 AM

I just came back from visiting a Cards forum, most of their posters are whining and wringing their hands over tomorrow's game, Another poster said they're to expect at least 15,000 Packers fans tomorrow and that started them all over again. They're just sure GB is going to pour it on and win by a mile or four.

Well we are, aren't we? :D

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 01:37 AM
The only thing that worries me is all the stinking love the media has thrown at us...if anything spells doom, it is the kisses received from media pundits.

The Packers are better than Arizona...but Arizona has a punchers chance if they can keep Warner upright. The whole key to this game for me is getting pressure up the middle in Warner's face. If we do that, we win solidly.

swede
01-10-2010, 01:41 AM
We were in the NFC championship just two years ago. Was that the last hurrah of an old era or the early arrival of a new era?

Maybe both at once.

Today's game could be like the playoff game vs the 49ers in '95. A robust and confident performance leading to decisive victory will serve warning to the rest of the league, just as it did in '95: This wasn't just a good season for Green Bay. This is the beginning of a new football dynasty.

swede
01-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Sorry.

Been up late drinking KoolAid with vodka.

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 01:51 AM
This wasn't just a good season for Green Bay. This is the beginning of a new football dynasty.

I don't think our OL play puts us anywhere near dynasty just yet. We have a good young team...but most true dynasties revolve around a franchise QB behind a very good OL. In today's NFL, that is even more true considering the rules changes that have made the passing games so prolific and the tremendous number of high quality RB prospects coming out of college.

We don't have a very good OL yet...and we could stand to learn how to grab some of that young dynamic talent at RB.

MOBB DEEP
01-10-2010, 08:04 AM

Arizona is gonna come out strong and we just have to punch them in the mouth and remind them that this isn't last year and you can't just turn it on. Once we overcome that initial burst of energy, I think we'll set the tone and wear them down. We're simply better.

QFT

sheepshead
01-10-2010, 08:36 AM
JSO has some picks of a Packer Rally in Phoenix worth checking out!

I say we're up by three scores at half.

Go Pack

pbmax
01-10-2010, 08:49 AM
Here you go. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to define the abbreviations. Green seems to call a good number of penalty yards. My first impression is that means Pass interference.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/paisans_2006/posting/Refs1.png

pbmax
01-10-2010, 08:51 AM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/paisans_2006/posting/Refs2.png

pbmax
01-10-2010, 08:51 AM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/paisans_2006/posting/Refs3.png

pbmax
01-10-2010, 08:52 AM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/paisans_2006/posting/Refs4.png

MJZiggy
01-10-2010, 09:29 AM
In that case we may have a problem with illegal blocks in the back, and some holding. He's kinda average on pass interference and thank heavens low on offsides. Considering he's worked more games than a lot of the other officials, it's not horrible.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-10-2010, 09:50 AM
I hope we win today. Rodgers needs to keep proving people wrong and show he is among the best in the league. If Rodgers can play within himslef in the playoffs the sky is the limit for this team.

mission
01-10-2010, 10:02 AM
I've never seen a cardinal on my property until this morning ...

was standing outside waiting for my dog to do it's duty and a cardinal was perched on a tree right in front of me. i threw a branch at it and it flew away.

hopefully this means nothing :lol: :lol:

Scott Campbell
01-10-2010, 10:10 AM

Whaddya mean???

Hopefully it means tomorrow's headline reads:

Packers Throw Wrench Into Cardinal Playoff Repeat

mission
01-10-2010, 10:14 AM

Whaddya mean???

Hopefully it means tomorrow's headline reads:

Packers Throw Wrench Into Cardinal Playoff Repeat

LOL, I was really worked up for a minute.

I'm sure you're right! 8-)

TennesseePackerBacker
01-10-2010, 10:29 AM

was standing outside waiting for my dog to do it's duty and a cardinal was perched on a tree right in front of me. i threw a branch at it and it flew away.

It would have only meant something if the cardinal was clutching a dead Packer in it's talons(claws?).

mission
01-10-2010, 10:41 AM

It would have only meant something if the cardinal was clutching a dead Packer in it's talons(claws?).

what does a dead packer look like?

like an actual player? :lol: :lol:

Freak Out
01-10-2010, 11:20 AM
i threw a branch at it and it flew away.

It means you're an asshole for throwing a stick at a bird.

Patler
01-10-2010, 11:36 AM

You should have dyed a cat green and gold and let it outside. Then you would know if it was an omen or not.

Guiness
01-10-2010, 11:52 AM

If a Cardinal showed up in the snowy mess that ismy place today, I'd take it as a sign. I'd get out the pellet gun and that would be that.

Scratch that. The .410.

mission
01-10-2010, 12:11 PM

Yeah, luckily it wasn't a football, or I might have hit it. :wink:

swede
01-10-2010, 12:11 PM

You should have dyed a cat green and gold and let it outside. Then you would know if it was an omen or not.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/GreenandGoldDerby-1.jpg

mission
01-10-2010, 01:22 PM
I think it's time to start drinking...

TennesseePackerBacker
01-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Agreed

gbgary
01-10-2010, 01:38 PM
unless i post from my blackberry this is it from me until later on tonight. going to watch the game, with a Packer buddy of mine, at a sports bar instead of the friendly confines.

Come on Packer D!!

Come on Packer 0!!

RashanGary
01-10-2010, 02:07 PM
The teams that have won this weekend have looked amazing. In order, I'd probably go Baltimore, Dallas, Jets but they've all looked great.

Hopefully we're the 4th. There's been some physical football. I don't want to be on the wrong end of an ass kicking.

Bretsky
01-10-2010, 02:15 PM
The teams that have won this weekend have looked amazing. In order, I'd probably go Baltimore, Dallas, Jets but they've all looked great.

Hopefully we're the 4th. There's been some physical football. I don't want to be on the wrong end of an ass kicking.

Jets may give Indy a game; in general I'm a believer in karma. The Jets kind of got the raw deal with the Favre thing so I'm happy they made the playoffs.

Indy's lack of effort and decision to gift wrap the game to the NY Jets when they could have knocked them out of the playoffs hopefully will bite them in the ass. Caldwellism ran wild the last two games at a time when they could have kept their positive momentum and set historical records.

Then, Cincy rested their starters vs. the Jets in the final week; didn't work too well for this week.

Ditto for the Cardinals last week. If GB comes out and punches the Cards in the sack today the logic of Caldwellism will have fallen twice already

Perhaps there is something to be said for keeping the momentum and peaking at playoffs :?:

Bretsky
01-10-2010, 02:17 PM

To me Dallas has looked the best; the Ravens got off to a great start but Dallas looked dominant the entire game

mission
01-10-2010, 02:19 PM
INACTIVES

Packers: WR Patrick Williams, S Derrick Martin, CB Trevor Ford, FB Quinn Johnson, T Breno Giacomini, OT Allen Barbre, NT Anthony Toribio, DE Michael Montgomery.

Cardinals: WR Anquan Boldin, QB Brian St. Pierre, FB Nehemiah Broughton, S Rashad Johnson, LB Reggie Walker, G Herman Johnson, DE Jeremy Clark, TE Stephen Spach.

Bretsky
01-10-2010, 02:26 PM
would have been nice for Martint to play; they interviewed him and he really wanted to try to play.

Nice to see Boldin out; surprised there

Guiness
01-10-2010, 02:31 PM
INACTIVES

Packers: WR Patrick Williams, S Derrick Martin, CB Trevor Ford, FB Quinn Johnson, T Breno Giacomini, OT Allen Barbre, NT Anthony Toribio, DE Michael Montgomery.

Cardinals: WR Anquan Boldin, QB Brian St. Pierre, FB Nehemiah Broughton, S Rashad Johnson, LB Reggie Walker, G Herman Johnson, DE Jeremy Clark, TE Stephen Spach.

Q's out. That's huge, takes a load off our secondary.

I expected Quinn Johnson to play. Montgomery isn't dressing, that means J. Wynn is? 5DL. Seems like a tiny number.

mission
01-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Funny (or not at all) how Barbre was our starting RT and now he's inactive. That's not injury related is it?

And Quinn Johnson being out tells me MM intends to throw it a bunch today.

Joemailman
01-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Funny (or not at all) how Barbre was our starting RT and now he's inactive. That's not injury related is it?

Might have to with special teams coverage. With Derrick Martin out, they may want Korey Hall in there.

mission
01-10-2010, 02:37 PM

Might have to with special teams coverage. With Derrick Martin out, they may want Korey Hall in there.

Seems like such a downgrade ... :(

Does Hall not play with Martin in there? Is he taking his place? Im not up on our STs...

Brando19
01-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Anyone else getting nervous? I expect the Pack to win today...but I'm getting a little nervous waiting for this game. What if we lose?!?! I'm sick now.

MJZiggy
01-10-2010, 02:42 PM
I didn't go to the liquor store, so I'm trying to decide whether to open a bottle of wine, drink Kahlua and milk or Malibu and ovaltine. Someone bring me some beer, will ya?

mission
01-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Anyone else getting nervous? I expect the Pack to win today...but I'm getting a little nervous waiting for this game. What if we lose?!?! I'm sick now.

Yes! Im pacing the house a bit, drinking, trying to crack stupid jokes to my dog and wifey...

Mama is praying for a Packers win today. But not for the same reasons I am. :wink:

Brando19
01-10-2010, 02:47 PM

Yes! Im pacing the house a bit, drinking, trying to crack stupid jokes to my dog and wifey...

Mama is praying for a Packers win today. But not for the same reasons I am. :wink:

:lol: Will she get some "breakfast" with a win?

Brando19
01-10-2010, 02:47 PM
I didn't go to the liquor store, so I'm trying to decide whether to open a bottle of wine, drink Kahlua and milk or Malibu and ovaltine. Someone bring me some beer, will ya?

How about cookies and milk?

mission
01-10-2010, 02:50 PM

:lol: Will she get some "breakfast" with a win?

:lol: :lol:

bobblehead
01-10-2010, 02:54 PM

I have learned a bit from MM. You throw as much as possible against a 3-4 and run as much as possible against a 4-3. I never realized this before MM was around. I always knew the tendency of a 3-4 to be better against the run, but I wasn't aware of just how big the difference was.

red
01-10-2010, 02:55 PM
great news that boldin is out

they now have just 2 wr's, and we only have 2 cb's

this should limit the chances of bush being on fitz or breaston

red
01-10-2010, 02:57 PM

seems pretty odd to me, quinn had a pretty good game last week

ND72
01-10-2010, 02:59 PM

I have been nervous since monday.

MJZiggy
01-10-2010, 03:04 PM

Ice cream soaked in Kahlua 8-) Probably will continue with Bu and apple juice. I am so going to barf before the night is over aren't I?

AAAAaaaaackkkkk!!!!!! Aikman

red
01-10-2010, 03:05 PM
god damnit

why do we always get troy aikmen?

i'm a packer fan, i never want to see that dickcheese again

jmbarnes101
01-10-2010, 03:09 PM

Ice cream soaked in Kahlua 8-) Probably will continue with Bu and apple juice. I am so going to barf before the night is over aren't I?

Sounds like a good time. If only Aikman weren't around to ruin it.

mission
01-10-2010, 03:11 PM

Sounds like a good time. If only Aikman weren't around to ruin it.

Hopefully it's an AR-knob-slob-fest at worst.

red
01-10-2010, 03:13 PM
its time fox take a walk out to the wood shed with bradshaw and a shotgun

Joemailman
01-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Reports are Warner will retire following this season. It would only be fair to let him finish his career in front of the hometown fans.

ND72
01-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Reports are Warner will retire following this season. It would only be fair to let him finish his career in front of the hometown fans.

so...tomorrow? :lol:

red
01-10-2010, 03:15 PM

thats too bad

sounds like it might be a green bay crowd more then a home cardinals crowd

ThunderDan
01-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Let's go Pack. Just got back from brunch with the in-laws. Cut it too close to the kickoff for my taste.

red
01-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Let's go Pack. Just got back from brunch with the in-laws. Cut it too close to the kickoff for my taste.

brunch? its after 3

don't you mean linner?

Carolina_Packer
01-10-2010, 03:18 PM
So far the same matchups from last week have won their games. Let's hope the Packers make it 3 for 3! Go Pack Go!!!

ThunderDan
01-10-2010, 03:19 PM

brunch? its after 3

don't you mean linner?

No, 11:30 reservation in Waukesha! 1:15 back to Madison for the game. Two hour brunch at the Seven Seas!

red
01-10-2010, 03:20 PM
come on guys

lets get a fast start, knock em backwards right at the bell, and jump all over them

Brandon494
01-10-2010, 03:20 PM
GO!

Guiness
01-10-2010, 03:22 PM

Haven't you been following the beer thread in the Romper room?

You should've requested some of my Graff's cider. A hoped, malty apple cider, also makes great grogg!

ND72
01-10-2010, 03:22 PM
My college roommates parents went do for the game. They put a mobile upload on facebook. Their entire section is in Green. He wrote that they all got out there at 11am our time for tailgating, all packer fans...as they walked in, all the cardinal fans showed up, right around 2:30 our time the stadium had green, and very little red.

Joemailman
01-10-2010, 03:23 PM
The more physical team has won all 3 games this weekend. Knock 'em down and don't let 'em get up.

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 03:23 PM
Gotta punch them in the mouth and make them realize last week and preseason wasn't some kind of dream. Take the air out of their fans, and let our defense go crazy.

The Shadow
01-10-2010, 03:24 PM
It's official : Pam Oliver has hit the 200 pound mark.

ThunderDan
01-10-2010, 03:24 PM
2 out 3 wildcard teams have won so far. Let's make it 3 of 4.

ND72
01-10-2010, 03:25 PM

ouch

denverYooper
01-10-2010, 03:27 PM
GO PACK!

I'm nervous for this one. Hopefully they come out and play like we know they can! I'm heading over to the neighbors' to watch the game and drink beer :).

Let's bring home a win!

Freak Out
01-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Lets go Pack! :glug: :pack:

MJZiggy
01-10-2010, 03:31 PM

Haven't you been following the beer thread in the Romper room?

You should've requested some of my Graff's cider. A hoped, malty apple cider, also makes great grogg!

I have been following it, but y'all never send me any! We have local beer here I can send back ya know!

TennesseePackerBacker
GO PACK GO!

Bretsky
Here comes my shot at good karma per request

After GB fell to Tamps Bay Bretsky came out with an iron clad guarantee that we beat Dallas and go to 7-4. Some were worried about the curse but da Snake noted the double guarantee broke the curse. Had the feeling they would bring it against Dallas and then 7-4 was a given.

Green Bay is the better team; Arizona played Caldwellism last week and hardly played their starters and the curse hit them hard with Boldin hurt and out today.

Green Bay is on a roll
Green Bay has a better ofense; Green Bay has a better defense.
We must hit Warner and hit him often. Bretsky thinks we will hit Warner often. No excuses today; it's one and done or we go home unhappy.

Thank Goodness we were going to war with the Dominator as opposed to Vanilla Bob

The Dominator will have this team ready; our offense should put up 30. Arizona will need to put up over 30 to win.

Don't see it happening.

Bretsky feels good today; Bretsky guarantees a Packer Victory. 34-27 sounds good.

Take it to the Bank

Pack is headed to Mardi Gras world next week

packrulz
01-10-2010, 03:32 PM
I still think she's hot.

Brando19
01-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Thanks for that guarantee, B. Your prediction is a little closer of a score than I'd like...but a win's a win.

HowardRoark
01-10-2010, 03:36 PM
I still think she's hot.

Who is the Verizon gal?

Freak Out
01-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Nick B look fired up.

ThunderDan
01-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Let's Go!!!!

red
01-10-2010, 03:41 PM
jordy is so graceful

he really helps us white people beat that stereotype

red
01-10-2010, 03:42 PM
not a great start a-rod

Freak Out
01-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Nice to get that out of the system early.

red
01-10-2010, 03:43 PM
first an 10 and we throw the ball away

RUN THE FUCKING BALL MM

Brandon494
01-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Did not see that coming....

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Not much pressure on Warner on the first throw...got to do better than that

Brandon494
first an 10 and we throw the ball away

RUN THE FUCKING BALL MM

Can't blame MM there, just a horrible decision by AR.

packrulz
I still think she's hot.

Who is the Verizon gal?
She's hot too.

red
01-10-2010, 03:45 PM
great freaking start guys

packrulz
01-10-2010, 03:45 PM
They're holding BJ Raji

ThunderDan
01-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Not how I had visualized the start of this game!

Jimx29
01-10-2010, 03:47 PM
maybe they didn't practicum tackling this week

Brando19
01-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Cards draw first blood. We neeeeeeed to score quick.

Bretsky
dam; so far the defense has been non existant

The Leaper
No pressure on Warner = loss.

bank it.

Freak Out
01-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Settle down and lets get this thing back on track. Way early here.

red

its an interesting look

no pressure and no coverage

Freak Out
No pressure on Warner = loss.

bank it.

You think? :D

ThunderDan
Don't panick!! Run the O and let's get the ship going in the right direction.

mission
Settle down and lets get this thing back on track. Way early here.

I thought AZ would come out quick...

Not exactly this way but whatever, let's get it goin' fellas!

red
01-10-2010, 03:50 PM
i'd nail that taco bell chick in a heart beat

Bretsky
01-10-2010, 03:50 PM

its an interesting look

no pressure and no coverage

yup.......that means we're doing.............ahhhh

did we just forget about that RB

And hopefully Williams does a lil better handling their backup WR's

Jimx29
01-10-2010, 03:51 PM
I recall a snowy day it Seattle where we fell short early.....

red
01-10-2010, 03:52 PM
jordy is worthless returning kicks

too slow, no moves

red
01-10-2010, 03:54 PM
llok at that, a run on first down. and it worked

Jimx29
01-10-2010, 03:54 PM
ffs........... :roll:

mission
01-10-2010, 03:55 PM
this is a nightmare

red
fuck us, we're done

its like watching a replay of the patriots game

Jimx29
we're already seeing the deer in the headlights look from mm.....we're fucked

MadScientist
FUCK!

ThunderDan
Hold on to the Fucking Ball!!!

The Leaper
game over...it was nice to be here. Cardinals are the team that wants to win.

Bretsky
01-10-2010, 03:56 PM
f'ckin ridiculous
f'ckin ridiculous

red
Fucking cover SOmeonE

what the fuck are we doing on D?

The Leaper
I knew I wanted no part of the Cardinals.

Jimx29
glad they rested their starters last week

they are who we didn't think they are

Bretsky
01-10-2010, 03:57 PM
I can't even tell who f'cked up on that one because nobody was dam close to the play

ThunderDan
01-10-2010, 03:57 PM

they were who we didn't think they are

Only until page 7 before a shot at the coach or TT!! HMmm...

Brando19
01-10-2010, 03:59 PM
This is leaving me scratching my head. Is Vanilla Bob up there in the booth instead of Dom? What is going on out there??!?!?!?!

red
its amazing how a coach can quit one week, lay down and have his team not even try to win

then somehow turn that into a way to fire up his team

mm can't get his team fired up for any game with any meaning

ND72
holy hell ladies and gents...this is gonna be something.

and what the FUCK is Jordy Nelson doing?

red
get jordy out of there

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 04:00 PM
This isn't Jordy's fault...

There are five red jerseys coming at him unblocked.

Bretsky
watching these shit returns is another reminder of how nice DeSean Jackson would look good in Green n Gold instead of Nelson

ThunderDan
15 yards for that. Holy tick-tac.

Brando19
Ahman needs in at Kick returns right now.

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 04:01 PM
watching these shit returns is another reminder of how nice DeSean Jackson would look good in Green n Gold instead of Nelson

Yeah we need a returner...

But we also need to match the other team's intensity...or it doesn't mean a damn thing.

red
I can't even tell who f'cked up on that one because nobody was dam close to the play

they mentioned bush in the replay

i think we can lay the blame on him, theres like a 90% chance he screwed up something

KYPack
Brilliant play by Giordano on the kick-off.

The Leaper
Once again...Ryan Grant goes down easily on first contact.

He is so mediocre.

Jimx29

they were who we didn't think they are

Only until page 7 before a shot at the coach or TT!! HMmm...MM is the uncontrollable wild card that all the talent on our team cannot overcome.
That's been my standing all season long.

Guiness
01-10-2010, 04:02 PM
kinda early to stick a fork in them, but this is a heck of a 1st quarter hole to climb out of!

wist43
Capers wore his diapers today...

Getting completely outcoached...

KYPack

i think we can lay the blame on him, theres like a 90% chance he screwed up something

It was Bush.

he had him in man and abandonded his coverage for some reason.

Bretsky

Bush or Bigby seemed the most likely; don't think it was Bigby. Was too far away even for him

ThunderDan
01-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Brilliant play by Giordano on the kick-off.

I've seen worse in a soccer game not called.

packrulz
01-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Calm down guys, it's early yet.

Packers4Glory
01-10-2010, 04:05 PM
so. yeah. looks like the games already over before it really started. way to come out flat as shit. I figured a M3 coached team would come out flat and suck.

ND72
Calm down guys, it's early yet.

I'm all about that...but Arizona hasn't done anything yet, which scares me more.

red
LOL

we can't even get rid of the ball without fucking up

wist43
01-10-2010, 04:06 PM
It's early... but, the Packers didn't come to play.

Capers brought his "pussy defense"... unless he makes changes 2 series ago - this game is already over.

Warner will just sit back and hit open receivers all day...

Brohm
01-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Must stop for the D or this game is over in the 1st Q.

packrulz
01-10-2010, 04:07 PM
The defense needs to get us back in it.

wist43
01-10-2010, 04:08 PM
$100 says Capers can't figure out there's a guy in slot :lol:

The Leaper
Even Arizona wants the fumbles more than we do.

Jimx29
come on "coach" coach your guys......

red
we have to get on the ball when it comes lose

gotta capitalize on those, they are

wist43
01-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah, this game looks over already...

Packers4Glory
01-10-2010, 04:10 PM
blowout city

Jimx29
Calm down guys, it's early yet.Now can we worry ??

gex
1 and done. :(

red
wow, come on collins

The Leaper
Wow...we continue to rush 4 and expect what? Warner to fall down and not have the little button for elderly people to call for help?

Kiwon
01-10-2010, 04:11 PM
We can't stop anybody.

Brohm
01-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Yep this is over. D is toast.

red
01-10-2010, 04:12 PM
this is what happens when you have the youngest team in the nfl, with barely any vet leadership and no coaching

we look like we've never played the game before

digitaldean
01-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Very sorry performance early on.

Cardinals came out jacked up to play. We have no focus on either side of the ball.

red
01-10-2010, 04:14 PM
so much for trying to stay sober for this one

wist43
01-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Capers will do this the the entire first half...

When he has a game plan... he won't come off it til at least half time, "this should be working" :lol:

gex
01-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Well we always have Favre to root for next week! :lol:

wist43
We have to score every possession from here on out to even have a chance... any more turnovers/punts - we won't be able to keep pace.

red
hey they did us a huge favor and didn't kick to jordy

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 04:17 PM
This team clearly gets full of itself and over confident...Rodgers admitted as much happened early in the year. Seeing that Jennings said "I feel like we have this team's number" is the most ridiculous thing I've seen. What a dumb thing to say after winning a couple meaningless games.

McCarthy has little control over the mentality of these players...and it shows.

wist43
01-10-2010, 04:17 PM
If Arizona keeps the peddle to the metal... they could score 50+

KYPack
01-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Would one of you lads mind stopping by my place and shooting me?

wist43
screw the run at this point...

have to keep the ball by throwing for 1st downs...

Another punt simply = more pts for the bad guys...

Brando19
Well we always have the Vikings to root for next week! :lol:

Fixed...and get that crap outta here.

wist43
01-10-2010, 04:21 PM
hey, we don't have to give the more pts for the time being :lol:

digitaldean
Alright, at least SOMETHING positive.

Packers4Ever
Cards draw first blood. We neeeeeeed to score quick.

I'm in the kitchen now.

Don't like what I'm SEEING !!! :evil:

red
maybe MM should bitch after the game that arizona tried to hard today while we were just gonna take it easy

Brando19
01-10-2010, 04:22 PM
TD coming here, guys.

wist43
01-10-2010, 04:23 PM
A play fake, play action, roll out...

means nothing to the defense... coz they aren't respecting the run...

gonna have to make em pay thru the air...

Brohm
><

gex
GAME OVER!

red
go for it you fat pussy

what do you have to lose at this point?

ND72
Rodgers has happy feet. Not at all comfy.

Brando19
01-10-2010, 04:24 PM
A tried Field Goal??? Fire MM right now damn it.

Brohm
Crosby from 52 - No good.

red
wHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THAT?

KYPack
Sheezus.

Should we be trying long FG's?

Freak Out
M3 has lost his mind.

MOBB DEEP
im going to the gym.... :evil:

wist43
OMG!!!! :lol:

2nd and 13... they're getting blown out... and M3 thinks he can sneak Jackson thru the middle????

WOW!!!! :lol:

Brando19
Sheezus.

Should we be trying long FG's?

At this point, should we be trying FG's!?!?!?

green_bowl_packer
01-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Would one of you lads mind stopping by my place and shooting me?

After I get my head out of the oven!!!

red
M3 has lost his mind.

he never had one, i honestly don't think we can win it all with him as the coach

Packers4Glory
hey that 52 yd try was a lot closer to being good than his tries from inside of 40 yards. maybe we need to move it back a few yards and he'll make em.

wist43
This team isn't ready to play...

That's on MM and Capers... awful preperation, game plan...

ND72
This is why I do not like Mike McCarthy. We're down 17, McCarthy wants to obviously get some momentum for us...so we try to kick a field goal with a kid who can't make a fucking field goal. instead, we give it to them at mid field, down 17. Go team.

gex
wHAT A FUCKING JOKE!
iM OUTTA HERE 8-)

Brando19
At this point...couldn't Warner just start doing QB kneels?

MOBB DEEP

need favre

Jimx29
01-10-2010, 04:26 PM
deer in the headlights.
I guess I should of stayed on the lake till after gametime

Brohm
01-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Still no desire to mount a pass rush.

Brando19
01-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Game over.....this Packer team can kiss my ass until they fire MM.

wist43
This is one and done...

The turnovers are one thing... but M3 is going to "prove" he's "cool under pressure" or something???

If a guy punches ya in the mouth... you better punch him back!!!!

And Capers... as I said during the week, if he comes out in his "pussy defense"... we really don't stand much of chance anyway.

gex

need favre
TRUE DAT
LOL
:lol:

retailguy
hell of a missed tackle by BIGBY. Jeez.

enjoying the game?

Brohm
Fuck it, now they've just packed it in.

ND72
and the one mother fucking time Dumb ass should have thrown the challenge flag, he doesn't.

Deputy Nutz
Och!

Dumb to go for the field goal. Make Arizona go the distance.

Chillar, Bush, Williams, Bigby are all morons in coverage.

Capers doesn't look so smart today.

Packers4Glory
my only question at this point is at what point do I shut this horse shit off?

digitaldean
01-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Wow, stick a fork in this defense....

Thoroughly stunned at how ill-prepared and wretched they are performing.

They're reverting back to the TB game.

Brando19
FINALLY! Matthews is here to play.

green_bowl_packer
A FUCKING PULSE!!!!!!!

red
woodson and mathews, the only two players that have shown up today

and now it pays off

digitaldean
At last a TURNOVER !!!!

KYPack
01-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Sweet Jesus, we finally got a freakin' break.

red
01-10-2010, 04:30 PM
horse collar

come on guys, take everything they'll give us

MOBB DEEP
skirt call, pack lucky

Deputy Nutz
Another thing, Jordy Nelson looks like a confused retard that just shit his pants when returning kickoffs.

red
piss off troy, suck my ass

Bretsky
I have several thoughts

Aaron Rodgers, pull your dam head out of your asshole before it's too late.
Missed a wide open Jennings for a TD
Missed badly on last pass over Jones head; cost us 10 points

Somebody needs to step up their game

Why did MM not challenge that ? Packers are clearly not ready to play

still time though; I'm done venting

KYPack
01-10-2010, 04:31 PM
and the one mother fucking time Dumb ass should have thrown the challenge flag, he doesn't.

We might wanna challenge this whole game and start over.

digitaldean
01-10-2010, 04:31 PM
If we can get this ball in, there's still a sliver of hope...

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Gotta get a TD here.

Amazing. Grant broke a tackle!

red
nice hard run by grant, we're finally starting to get into the game

wist43
Truthfully... I had a little bit of hope going into this one...

:(

The Leaper
If we can get this ball in, there's still a sliver of hope...

Sliver being the key word. The defense is leaving receivers wide open down field.

retailguy
cardinals are ready to play. holy crap. they're pissed and playing that way.

MOBB DEEP
POCKET AWARENESS!

Packers4Glory
01-10-2010, 04:33 PM
sack sack sack

bullshit.

i am not comfortable w/ a FG try even on this part of the field

Jimx29
man....arod has lost his pocket presence again....

Deputy Nutz
Rodgers throws one pick, and now he is afraid to throw the fucking football down field. Sacked three times already

Nice PI penalty

red
watching all the games this weekend, no one has as little time to throw the ball as rodgers, its pathetic

first and goal at the one. come on now

retailguy
01-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Truthfully... I had a little bit of hope going into this one...

:(

this game worried me more than any other. last week made that worse for me.

wist43
Got lucky there...

Tell me why???

You've got a walking mismatch out there... Findley in single coverage. Rodgers doesn't even know he's alive...

Brohm
Penalties working for us for a change. Unfortunatley the red zone deficiencies also rearing their head.

digitaldean
Yes, Cards are playing angry. It's easy to have the US vs. THE WORLD mentality when every pundit in the world said the Packers are going to roll the Cards.

Any team with enough bulletin board material the press gave AZ this should come out fired up.

Packers4Glory
keep running. got 3 more chances.

retailguy
watching all the games this weekend, no one has as little time to throw the ball as rodgers, its pathetic

first and goal at the one. come on now

wait, everyone said the line was improved, what happened?

green_bowl_packer
assuming we can score from the one and ST doesn't give a big return we can fix field position situation.

Kiwon
FINALLY.....some points.

gex
Ok now
we can still pull this one off
hang in there

Packers4Glory
01-10-2010, 04:35 PM
how bout we spread out on the goal line? why do we always bunch up?

digitaldean
4 down territory, pure and simple.

wist43
I hate that FB dive - HATE IT!!!!

Rip it out of the playbook...

red
give the ball to jolly

Kiwon
FINALLY.....some points.

Hopefully.......

retailguy
Yes, Cards are playing angry. It's easy to have the US vs. THE WORLD mentality when every pundit in the world said the Packers are going to roll the Cards.

Any team with enough bulletin board material the press gave AZ this should come out fired up.

i tried to say this mid week, got laughed at and called a negative nancy. kool aid was flowing strong and no one wanted to see reality.

Bretsky
Run the dam ball in

wist43
01-10-2010, 04:36 PM
With the FB dive... it's either there, or it's not.

No plan B, no ability for runner to cut it up, break it out... awful play call.

red
01-10-2010, 04:36 PM
alright

we got a pulse