PDA

View Full Version : In case you missed it on the last play............

PA Pack Fan
01-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Finley was wide open. Why didn't he just throw the f'n ball?

red
01-10-2010, 07:15 PM

did he have any time what-so -ever?

and where was finley in his progression

once he saw the blitz and knew he was screwed did he have any time to then find finley and then throw the ball?

esoxx
01-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Does anyone have a screen shot we could scrutinize? And then make conclusions based on our view from the living room?

PA Pack Fan
01-10-2010, 07:17 PM

did he have any time what-so -ever?

and where was finley in his progression

once he saw the blitz and knew he was screwed did he have any time to then find finley and then throw the ball?
He pulled back twice. WTH were you watching?

denverYooper
01-10-2010, 07:23 PM
why didn't they call a facemask?

Brando19
01-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Why didn't they call helmet to helmet on Rodgers when they called the hold on Colledge? There's alot of what if's....the season is over...time to root for the Ravens and look forward to next year. We need some offensive linemen and our Secondary needs a makeover...besides Woodson. Collins didn't prove alot tonight.

PA Pack Fan
01-10-2010, 07:29 PM
I dont think Woodson played very well at all tonight.

packerbacker1234
01-10-2010, 07:30 PM
I dont think Woodson played very well at all tonight.

The entire defense played poor.

HarveyWallbangers
01-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Helmet to helmet on 2nd down. Anybody see the facemask on the last play. Oh well! Hope the Vikes don't win the Super Bowl. and let's get after them next year.

ND72
01-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Helmet to helmet on 2nd down. Anybody see the facemask on the last play. Oh well! Hope the Vikes don't win the Super Bowl. and let's get after them next year.

I hate being a Cowboys fan.

GrnBay007
01-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Does anyone have a screen shot we could scrutinize? And then make conclusions based on our view from the living room?

For the next 18 months.

Brandon494
01-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Rodgers kicked the ball right to defender for the touchdown.

Not that it mattered because our defense couldnt stop anything today but just noticed that on the replay.

retailguy
01-10-2010, 07:50 PM

For the next 18 months.

hell. how about the next 3 years? Even after Arod retires next month and we trade him to the Jets...

ThunderDan
01-10-2010, 07:52 PM

For the next 18 months.

hell. how about the next 3 years? Even after Arod retires next month and we trade him to the Jets...

Come on, it hasn't even been two full calendar years since that frigid night!!

Brando19
01-10-2010, 07:54 PM

I hate being a Cowboys fan.

One week only, my friend.

retailguy
01-10-2010, 08:02 PM

For the next 18 months.

Come on, it hasn't even been two full calendar years since that frigid night!!

and it shows no sign of ending either, does it my friend? My crystal ball says it will happen.

I got a great deal on this ball. I bought it second hand from a swammi in a turbin, I'm puzzled by the black color and the mysterious 3 holes, but it's gold I tell you. GOLD!

gex
01-10-2010, 08:31 PM

For the next 18 months.
No doubt

TennesseePackerBacker
01-10-2010, 08:32 PM

For the next 18 months.
No doubt

It's ok, atleast you two still have a team to cheer for in the playoffs.

packers11
01-10-2010, 08:34 PM
http://cmsimg.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=U0&Date=20100110&Category=PKR01&ArtNo=100110040&Ref=AR&Profile=1058&MaxW=550&MaxH=650&title=0

I don't see anything wrong with this play :shock: :wink:

Fosco33
01-10-2010, 10:15 PM
How about the 1st pass - if AR was able to wait a second or knock a little off the pass it was an 80 yard TD...

Joemailman
01-10-2010, 10:18 PM

http://media.jsonline.com/images/fumble11010.jpg

Bretsky
01-10-2010, 10:20 PM
How about the 1st pass - if AR was able to wait a second or knock a little off the pass it was an 80 yard TD...

The Penalty on Colledge was the beginning of the end

From 1st and 10 at the 34 to 2nd and 20 at the ten

Rogers missed Jennings twice on long balls that would have been TD's

The second one would have ended the game

pbmax
01-10-2010, 10:29 PM

The Penalty on Colledge was the beginning of the end

From 1st and 10 at the 34 to 2nd and 20 at the ten

Rogers missed Jennings twice on long balls that would have been TD's

The second one would have ended the game
That OT one to Jennings was especially painful as Rodgers had to step around pressure then up in the pocket before he could unload. Either a bit more air or a clean release and that was gone.

ThunderDan
01-11-2010, 10:07 AM

I just watched the replay and it didn't look like any WR was "wide open." Where was Finley lined up on the play? What made me really sick was how long the ARI player yanked ARod's facemask. During the game it looked like a little tug. On the replay focusing on Rodgers it was blatent. The ARI player hung on and took him to the ground with it.

sharpe1027
01-11-2010, 10:26 AM
The refs swallowed their whistles at the end of the game. To be fair, all we see as Packer fans is the no-calls against our team. There was a blatant block in the back on a kick return where the guy got pushed right in front of the ref. Several borderline late hits and shoves. Helmet to helmet contact. Facemask. Holdings.

There is still no excuse for not winning the game.

Freak Out
01-11-2010, 10:37 AM
There are no excuses....we lost and the season is over......but we did get jobbed at the end there. Especially on the helmet to helmet hit on Rodgers.....Blatant non-call.

How can the Zebra that is tasked with watching the QB to protect against such a thing miss that? What other responsibilities does that ref have along with that? Watching line play for holds and such? Serious question.

Smidgeon
01-11-2010, 10:56 AM
There are no excuses....we lost and the season is over......but we did get jobbed at the end there. Especially on the helmet to helmet hit on Rodgers.....Blatant non-call.

How can the Zebra that is tasked with watching the QB to protect against such a thing miss that? What other responsibilities does that ref have along with that? Watching line play for holds and such? Serious question.

I'm curious as well which refs look for what. If anyone knows.

ThunderDan
01-11-2010, 10:58 AM

That's exactly what another website said. They postulated that the ref had taken his eyes off of Rodgers to make sure he had the correct number for the holding call on Colledge. Sad if that was truely the case. Colledge mugged the guy, it's not like you couldn't have looked 2 seconds later to see Colledge getting up off of the turf.

mngolf19
01-11-2010, 12:28 PM

That's exactly what another website said. They postulated that the ref had taken his eyes off of Rodgers to make sure he had the correct number for the holding call on Colledge. Sad if that was truely the case. Colledge mugged the guy, it's not like you couldn't have looked 2 seconds later to see Colledge getting up off of the turf.

This goes along perfectly with what was said about the last play. The ref that watches the QB took his eyes off Rodgers to follow the loose ball.

MJZiggy
01-11-2010, 08:48 PM
The sound of cracking helmets didn't get his attention back to the QB who was falling backward with a defender on top of him? Yeesh. It's not like it was quiet.

RashanGary
01-11-2010, 09:12 PM

LMAO

woodbuck27
01-12-2010, 05:09 PM

While your praying that the Dallas Cowboys defeat Brett Favre and the Vikings. Ask yourself why you felt the hurt you did when Arizona took down the Packers.

Your actually going to be pulling for the Dallas Cowboys to defeat a team within your teams division. How sad is that? Backing for the Dallas Cowboys Harvey?? Uuuhh!??

woodbuck27
01-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Sometimes Aaron Rodgers just does too much. Surely y'all sawn Rodgers kick the ball up, right into the hands of (Dansby was it?). Otherwise that ball falls to the turf and play continues.

ThunderDan
01-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Sometimes Aaron Rodgers just does too much. Surely y'all sawn Rodgers kick the ball up, right into the hands of (Dansby was it?). Otherwise that ball falls to the turf and play continues.

Of course ARod was being dragged down by his facemask which was now over his nose.

MJZiggy
01-12-2010, 07:13 PM

While your praying that the Dallas Cowboys defeat Brett Favre and the Vikings. Ask yourself why you felt the hurt you did when Arizona took down the Packers.

Your actually going to be pulling for the Dallas Cowboys to defeat a team within your teams division. How sad is that? Backing for the Dallas Cowboys Harvey?? Uuuhh!??

Nope the Saints'll do just fine...

Freak Out
01-12-2010, 07:15 PM

Whatever. Who knows how that call would have ended up. Tuck rule, fumble...? Only the football gods know....and you aint one of them. :)

The Leaper
01-12-2010, 07:33 PM
When they showed the replay of the helmet to helmet hit on 2nd down, it clearly showed the ref responsible for making that call was looking at COLLEDGE and throwing a flag.

So, in essence, it was our own fault for holding on the play (we knew penalties would do us in) for the ref not seeing the helmet to helmet hit.

Regardless...Rodgers has to hit Jennings when he's wide open by 5 yards on first down. That was a horrible throw.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-12-2010, 07:44 PM

Loyalty to our division. Now that is original.

Comedy gold.

hoosier
01-12-2010, 08:04 PM

Loyalty to our division. Now that is original.

Comedy gold.

You've never heard of divisional loyalty? It's like in Weebelos where if you get separated from your den leader you can go take refuge with another den. Everyone is part of the same big Weebelo family.

swede
01-12-2010, 08:59 PM
You've never heard of divisional loyalty? It's like in Weebelos where if you get separated from your den leader you can go take refuge with another den. Everyone is part of the same big Weebelo family.

Loyal Viking Webelo

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/1584264722_4a16c734d7_o-1.jpg

Bossman641
01-12-2010, 10:22 PM

Loyal Viking Webelo

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/1584264722_4a16c734d7_o-1.jpg

Hahaha

Gunakor
01-13-2010, 01:40 AM

Your actually going to be pulling for the Dallas Cowboys to defeat a team within your teams division. How sad is that?

I'd never root for a divison rival to win anything. Especially not one so hated as the Vikings.

I'd root for the Cowboys against the Bears or Lions if that were the game being played this weekend too. I don't want to see any of our division rivals win anything of importance. Not a single playoff game, and certainly not a ring. Not this year, not next year, not ever.

I felt the hurt when AZ beat the Packers because it was the Packers that lost. Not because it was the NFC North that lost.

swede
01-13-2010, 07:46 AM

Hahaha

Sources from Packerrats have also confirmed that this loyal Viking Webelo also happens to be the anonymous NFC North "scout" heavily relied upon by McGinn to authenticate Packer player evaluations.