PDA

View Full Version : The offical GOOD-BYE J. Bush Thread

packers11
01-10-2010, 08:17 PM
The season is over, and I can finally look forward to 1 THING. YOU NOT STARTING ON DEFENSE EVER AGAIN FOR THE PACKERS...

GOODBYE!

ThunderDan
01-10-2010, 08:18 PM
The season is over, and I can finally look forward to 1 THING. YOU NOT STARTING ON DEFENSE EVER AGAIN FOR THE PACKERS...

GOODBYE!

I've been saying that since he muffed the ball in the 2007 NFCC game. But he keeps making the team. :cry:

Bretsky
01-10-2010, 08:19 PM
I think they have him under contract for next year after matching the Titans offer for him

b bulldog
They do but with the uncapped year, bye bye

Brando19
Get the F outta Green Bay Jarrett Bush!

Joemailman
01-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Well, he was the #4 Safety/#6 CB when the season started. Sometimes injuries force you to play people you don't want to.

Brandon494
01-10-2010, 08:24 PM
I agree but you can't put this game on Bush, the whole unit as a whole played like crap.

Fritz
01-10-2010, 08:28 PM
They pooped the bed.

SkinBasket
01-10-2010, 09:42 PM
I agree but you can't put this game on Bush, the whole unit as a whole played like crap.

Hard to compensate for Bigby/Bush not being able to cover and/or give support for anything in the middle 2/3 of the field. Ick.

Joemailman
01-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Not defending Bush, but other than 2 plays by Woodson, did anyone in the secondary make a play? Can't really say Bush was any worse than the rest of the group.

SkinBasket
01-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Not defending Bush, but other than 2 plays by Woodson, did anyone in the secondary make a play? Can't really say Bush was any worse than the rest of the group.

Williams didn't give up much tonight. Collins was hit or miss. Bush and Bigby left the entire middle of the field as open as Tila Tequilla.

retailguy
01-10-2010, 09:53 PM

Williams didn't give up much tonight. Collins was hit or miss. Bush and Bigby left the entire middle of the field as open as Tila Tequilla.

Williams had a tough time with Breaston. Other than that he played well. Bigby and bush sucked, as usual.

SkinBasket
01-10-2010, 09:55 PM

Williams had a tough time with Breaston. Other than that he played well. Bigby and bush sucked, as usual.

Honestly, I don't know how much the trouble the CBs had can be attributed to them or the abject lack of safety help. Arizona certainly knew exactly where our weaknesses were and how to exploit them. The D line didn't step up to the plate either.

The Leaper
01-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Bush doesn't deserve a roster spot on any defense in the NFL. If he is still here in 2010, TT did not do his job.

get louder at lambeau
01-10-2010, 10:17 PM
Are you retards really blaming this on Bush? Wow. Put your preconceptions aside and rewatch the game.

mraynrand
01-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Is Arizona going to cut their entire secondary too?

Fosco33
01-10-2010, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't blame this game on Bush... but I'd hope they'd find a better #3 or #4 option for CB.

And if he's out, I wouldn't say goodbye.

I'd say don't look over your shoulder on the way out... just like your play on the field.

pbmax
01-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Yep.

pbmax
01-10-2010, 10:26 PM
They pooped the bed.
Yep.

pbmax
01-10-2010, 10:27 PM

Honestly, I don't know how much the trouble the CBs had can be attributed to them or the abject lack of safety help. Arizona certainly knew exactly where our weaknesses were and how to exploit them. The D line didn't step up to the plate either.
When did Bigby leave the game?

Fosco33
01-10-2010, 10:29 PM

When #47 entered the game :P His name rhymes with pizza. As if it mattered, I thought this STer got hurt earlier in the game, too.

pbmax
01-10-2010, 10:31 PM

When #47 entered the game :P His name rhymes with pizza. As if it mattered, I thought this STer got hurt earlier in the game, too.
It was Matt Giordano who came in for Bigby.

BallHawk
01-10-2010, 10:39 PM
When #47 entered the game :P His name rhymes with pizza.

Giordano rhymes with pizza?

Fosco33
01-10-2010, 10:46 PM
When #47 entered the game :P His name rhymes with pizza.

Giordano rhymes with pizza?

IT'S NOT DELIVERY. IT'S DIGIORNO. :P

get louder at lambeau
01-10-2010, 11:01 PM

He pulled up gimpy chasing Beanie Wells 2 plays before everyone noticed Giordano was in the game, as he stood next to Fitzgerald in the endzone, while Woodson laid on his ass nearby. His injury is just after the 4:00 mark in this video- http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d815a56a2/Cardinals-51-Packers-45

pbmax
01-10-2010, 11:14 PM
JSO Live Blog has it at 5:55 PM in the 3rd quarter. After the game went to 31-24, on the Card drive that made it 38-24.

get louder at lambeau
01-10-2010, 11:16 PM
JSO Live Blog has it at 5:55 PM in the 3rd quarter. After the game went to 31-24, on the Card drive that made it 38-24.

He must have tried to go back in then, because that video shows him pulling up and grabbing his hammy at 3:17 in the third.