PDA

View Full Version : OT - Job Productivity

mission
01-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Is anyone actually getting anything done today? Even when I'm not on the boards, I'm just moping around... I feel like I was actually involved in that game yesterday and I have some sort of delusional right to laziness today.

I think I'm going to go get the oil changed...

Let's try to NOT make this THAT long of an offseason guys!

Band together!! :lol:

mission
01-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Everyone must be working... :lol: :lol:

channtheman
01-11-2010, 01:49 PM
I was at the game and right after the game, I was disappointed that we lost but thought it was still a great game. Then I get home and rewatch the game and notice many of the things that weren't called and now that I've seen the face rape that Rodgers went through I'm pissed and upset that the refs are so bad. It feels like they are paid off. I don't know if they are but it feels like it.

MJZiggy
01-11-2010, 07:37 PM
I just had too much going on today to mope. I did commiserate with a Pack fan coworker near the end of the day, but there was too much of a trail of people coming into my office and e-mails full of things that need to be written to allow my depression to take hold. Right now, however, there's nothing stopping me. :cry:

MichiganPackerFan
01-12-2010, 11:33 AM
With my work schedule, I wasn't even able to develop a solid hangover to help mourn :(

Catching up on a couple days worth of posts now. Taking HOURS...