PDA

View Full Version : Something Rodgers DID learn watching Favre

Patler
01-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Apparently, Rodgers learned not to do as Favre did, or say as Favre said in personnel matters! :lol:

(Talking about Tauscher)"I think he was a big part of our success on offense," Rodgers said. "You love his attitude and his character in the locker room, and the way he played, it speaks for itself. He had a great season in the games he was able to play, and I think he can still do it. As long as his body is holding up and mentally he's in a good spot, then I think he should be back.

"I'd love to see (Clifton) back as well. Now obviously those are both decisions that are out of my control. I get paid to play. I don't get paid to make those decisions. But I think 'Cliffy' proved that he can still play at a high level."

pbmax
01-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Its early. Give him time. Favre used to beg off questions to. :)

MOBB DEEP
01-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Its early. Give him time. Favre used to beg off questions to. :)

true pb

what happened? the past 5 years favre rambles more than wifey

i was telling her earlier that im SO impressed with aaron's development! she thinks he's playn the role of the humble victim of the whole debacle and that some of his antics speaks to his self indulgence (e.g., a few cocky celabrations as the season progress)

i tried to explain that ANY human who went thru what he had to endure (fans at training camp in 08, signs at lambeau, etc) would have a little chip on shoulder understandbly

he is a frickn BEAST so i hope he matriculates as more the brady type, letting actions speak. but i realize its a differnet era and he's a youngn