PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Mayor: Hawk, Last Great White Hope

Anti-Polar Bear
07-30-2006, 12:18 AM
By Oreo Lite
Liberal Utopian staff writer
Oreolite@utop.news

The conservatives in Green Bay haven’t been this hyped up since Bill Schroeder dug himself out of Mike Holmgren’s doghouse to become the Green Bay Packers’ starting wide receiver. Yet despite 6 productive seasons, Schroeder was never the Pro Bowl player the right can use as an example in their racist agenda.

“Things would be different today had Billy made the Pro Bowl,” said current Green Bay mayor Joseph McCarthy III, the grandson of the infamous Wisconsin senator. “You hear blacks not wanting to play in Green Bay; well, I’ve always wanted to say ‘fuck ‘em.’ But to say that would be unwise since the best players in the NFL today are black. I’m sick of seeing players like Edger Bennett coming up here and marrying our (white) women. I’m also sick of seeing players like Nick Barnett dating our women at his club. We are hoping AJ will change things.”

According to McCarthy, Hawk is godsend. “Give Ted (Thompson) credit for drafting AJ. AJ is not only white but he’s also a republican. I’m hoping to be wrong, but AJ could be the last great white hope.”

When asked why he didn’t use Brett Favre in his agenda, McCarthy said: “Brett is a southerner. To us conservatives, white southerners are either racist conservatives or rednecks or liberals. Brett lies somewhere between redneck and liberal.”

Appleton native Tyler Duke (surname altered for privacy protection), who is a Caucasian liberal has this to say to McCarthy and other conservatives: “Conservatism is what’s wrong with the world today. Look in the Middle East and you have conservative Muslims fighting change, and then you have conservative westerners fighting back. Will there ever be peace again? Liberalism is peace. Conservatives are nothing but a bunch of conservative fucks. They’re full of shit.”

the_idle_threat
07-30-2006, 12:38 AM
http://www.outsourcing-journal.com/common/graphics/articles/1177/1179.jpg

Anti-Polar Bear
07-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Bump :cool:

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2004/04/collegehumor.52589.451xAUTO.jpg

BallHawk
07-30-2006, 01:05 PM
http://www.outsourcing-journal.com/common/graphics/articles/1177/1179.jpg

That's just plain funny.

GBRulz
07-30-2006, 01:14 PM
Idle.... a man of little words, but hilarious graphics that says it all !!! :lol:

woodbuck27
07-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Idle.... a man of little words, but hilarious graphics that says it all !!! :lol:

Tank. . the ONE and ONLY. . . :mrgreen:

gureski
07-30-2006, 04:31 PM
Let me clearly point this out to everyone. This crap is why I walked from JS and if this is tolerated here then I'm out of here too.

The author of this post needs to get a life and stop ruining these boards for the rest of us. Take your political agenda and screw yourself. There are people and places that welcome that kind of crap. I shouldn't have to log onto the Packrats forum and read this kind of nonsense. I don't need this. I come here for Packer news and conversation. There are other forums within Packerrats where this kind of crap can be posted. It doesn't belong here and if this behavior is freely accepted by the people who run this site and by those that patron it then I no longer want to be here.

This thread should've been deleted! I am so sick and tired of the immature jerks that feel the need to write this kind of crap! Delete this damn thread. It has no place in the Packer forum. You don't log on to read about my political views. YOu log on for Packer info. I don't log into the Packer forum to read your political views. I am so damn sick of this crap it's not funny.

woodbuck27
07-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Let me clearly point this out to everyone. This crap is why I walked from JS and if this is tolerated here then I'm out of here too.

The author of this post needs to get a life and stop ruining these boards for the rest of us. Take your political agenda and screw yourself. There are people and places that welcome that kind of crap. I shouldn't have to log onto the Packrats forum and read this kind of nonsense. I don't need this. I come here for Packer news and conversation. There are other forums within Packerrats where this kind of crap can be posted. It doesn't belong here and if this behavior is freely accepted by the people who run this site and by those that patron it then I no longer want to be here.

This thread should've been deleted! I am so sick and tired of the immature jerks that feel the need to write this kind of crap! Delete this damn thread. It has no place in the Packer forum. You don't log on to read about my political views. YOu log on for Packer info. I don't log into the Packer forum to read your political views. I am so damn sick of this crap it's not funny.

Thank you for your strength gureski to feel proper anger and express it as you did.

Sorry Tank but gureski is absolutely - IMO right. This thread doesn't belong (for certain) on the Packer Forum - maybe Romper room but certainly not here.

APB. You should ask the POWERS to be to move or remove this thread.

After that, carry on young man. :mrgreen:

Badgepack
07-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Tank,

You write about everything that John Lennon hated. You have no right to

use his photo in your avatar. In the Lennon song you use for your

signature, later in that same song he sings that "All I want is the truth".

Think about it.

Partial
07-30-2006, 05:19 PM
I don't think there is any place for racism here. I would like to think we're better than that.

GoPackGo
07-30-2006, 06:09 PM

I'm with you 100% Gureski. Romper Room or not, This is garbage. The moderators of this site either have poor taste and judgement or no balls.

Harlan Huckleby
07-30-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm with you 100% Gureski. Romper Room or not, This is garbage. The moderators of this site either have poor taste and judgement or no balls.

What would you like the moderators to do?

GoPackGo
07-30-2006, 06:23 PM
moderators need to make sure the forum is on the up and up. That means deleting posts and threads that create unhealthy and unethical discussion.

Harlan Huckleby
07-30-2006, 06:30 PM
Jpop, this forum goes light on censorship.

I didn't mind Tank's post. I thought it was satire, and it fell flat. I didn't finish reading it when I decided it wasn't interesting.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-30-2006, 06:34 PM
People, people, motherfucking, people do what harlan does.

DONT LIKE WHAT I WRITE, DONT READ MY THREADS. SIMPLE AS THAT. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO OPEN THIS THREAD.

Shit, motherfucking censorship suck. Partail, you are a bitch for moving this thread. :cool:

Partial
07-30-2006, 06:52 PM

DONT LIKE WHAT I WRITE, DONT READ MY THREADS. SIMPLE AS THAT. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO OPEN THIS THREAD.

Shit, motherfucking censorship suck. Partail, you are a bitch for moving this thread. :cool:

Actually, Mad moved it. Furthermore, this is completely tasteless and originally posted in the incorrect forum. You may have cost us a contributing member of the forum because of your inability to follow the rules. In my eyes, that is far from cool.

retailguy
07-30-2006, 07:35 PM

Great talk for a "all welcoming" viewpoint liberal. Do you see your picture when you look in the mirror, or do you see the hypocrite you are? Tank, if you truly believe what you say you believe, then you've got to ACTUALLY DO IT. Don't just "talk" a good line. Live it. Breathe it. Accept it. and quit whining about censorship.

MJZiggy
07-30-2006, 07:55 PM
Censorship is arresting you for speaking your mind. Not moving a thread. I thought you promised not to put this crap in the Packer Forum anymore. If you don't like threads being moved, then put them where they belong.

I would comment on the words, but they don't deserve it.

Partial
07-30-2006, 08:59 PM

With all due respect, I think we have good judgement. It is improving daily. It is listed plain as day in our rules that we won't censor posts unless there is personal information revealed. I too, think this is garbage, but you cannot pick and choose with policy. We have to go all or nothing, and since we don't censor anything, this garbage has a place here.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-30-2006, 10:36 PM
Great talk for a "all welcoming" viewpoint liberal. Do you see your picture when you look in the mirror, or do you see the hypocrite you are? Tank, if you truly believe what you say you believe, then you've got to ACTUALLY DO IT. Don't just "talk" a good line. Live it. Breathe it. Accept it. and quit whining about censorship.

I guess you dont see the satire. Read it again. Breathe it again. Accept it again. and quit whining about me whining about censorship.

Or just quit reading my threads altogether.

:cool:

Deputy Nutz
07-30-2006, 10:41 PM
moderators need to make sure the forum is on the up and up. That means deleting posts and threads that create unhealthy and unethical discussion.

I understand why you would be upset, but instead of turning your anger on to the moderators and the administration of this site, why not learn to ignore all posts by the Anti-Poar Bear? Please read our rules and regulation section of this forum, and then decide whether or not you want to be a member. I would hope you can learn to ignore Anti-Polar Bear and learn to accept how this forum is governed. Our number one concern is to make sure that people are protected on this forum and that their person safety is not compromised while using this forum. These posts although offensive do not pose a safety concern to the members of the forum. As much as I would love to delete this thread, I can't based on the rules that have been set forth on this forum, rules and guidelines that I fully support.

Once again people, Mad has taken the time to explain the rules and regs of this forum, and I strongly recomend that you take the five minutes read, or review them. Several of us have been members of several different forums, and we strive to take the best from each of those forums and create the best Packer Forum on the net here at PackerRats. One way we attempt to do this is easing back on the censorship button and allowing you as the posting public to make your judgements on your fellow members. For example, if you feel a poster may be using too many profanities in their writing, you may want to send a friendly PM, just letting them know that their cussing my be offensive to some, or you can be more to the point and say something in a thread about that posters choice of language.

I would also like to thank all of our posters that contribute to this forum. Without you all, this place would fail to exist. Here is to ignoring threads and posts like this one and looking forward to a great Packer football season!

Anti-Polar Bear
07-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Censorship is arresting you for speaking your mind. Not moving a thread. I thought you promised not to put this crap in the Packer Forum anymore. If you don't like threads being moved, then put them where they belong.

I would comment on the words, but they don't deserve it.

Heres all you can see when you browse through the Packer forum: "Green Bay Mayor, Hawk Last Great White Hope" by "Anti-Polar Bear"

Any one forcing you to open this thread? No one but yourself

Of course, for some old lady who sits at her computer all day reading everything in here, I understand.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-30-2006, 10:46 PM
why not learn to ignore all posts by the Anti-Poar Bear?

(Acting surpise) For once I actually agree with the Nut Roll. :lol:

Partial
07-30-2006, 10:56 PM
Heres all you can see when you browse through the Packer forum: "Green Bay Mayor, Hawk Last Great White Hope" by "Anti-Polar Bear"

Any one forcing you to open this thread? No one but yourself

Of course, for some old lady who sits at her computer all day reading everything in here, I understand.

Then post in the right forum. I know for a fact you've been talked to about this before, and you are costing our forum members by posting BS like this in the wrong forum. There is no need for racism in the PG rated room to begin with. Furthmore, there is no place for it in the Packers forum.

If you want to stay on your high-horse and keep pulling this bullshit, go ahead. You'll see exactly where that gets you.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-30-2006, 11:01 PM
Then post in the right forum. I know for a fact you've been talked to about this before, and you are costing our forum members by posting BS like this in the wrong forum. There is no need for racism in the PG rated room to begin with. Furthmore, there is no place for it in the Packers forum.

If you want to stay on your high-horse and keep pulling this bullshit, go ahead. You'll see exactly where that gets you.

There was no racism. It was a satire to the Barnett Incident, which race was a bit of an issue. Green Bays mayor is not named Joe McCarthy.

I could start a thread like that in first person. WOuld you move that too? If so thats a bitch. :cool:

Partial
07-30-2006, 11:06 PM

There was no racism. It was a satire to the Barnett Incident, which race was a bit of an issue. Green Bays mayor is not named Joe McCarthy.

I could start a thread like that in first person. WOuld you move that too? If so thats a bitch. :cool:

Call it what you want, I call it racism. I didn't move your thread. I didn't censor one of your posts.

Anti-Polar Bear
07-30-2006, 11:11 PM
Call it what you want, I call it racism. I didn't move your thread. I didn't censor one of your posts.

See you r fucking fantasy football sign up thread.

woodbuck27
07-31-2006, 01:26 AM

See you r fucking fantasy football sign up thread.

Tank ! ! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

gureski
07-31-2006, 09:53 PM

I was going to let this go but instead I'm going to set you straight on a couple of things, Anti-Polar Bear.

First, I do choose not to read the types of political B.S. that you put out. You see, I don't patron the Romper room. The Romper room is where the type of political 'satire' you wrote belongs. You knew what you wrote didn't belong on the Packer board but you wrote it there anyway because you wanted people like me to see it, read it, and get riled up. You say and act like you don't care if people read your posts yet you go out of your way to try to sneak them into off-topic places where unsuspecting individuals will read them!

And why do you do this type of thing? Because, you know that if you stay here, in the Romper Room, and write that stuff that nobody cares about you and you can't rile anyone up. You're insignificant here and you can't affect those that are choosing not to read you so you make a conscious choice to instead come into a forum where people aren't expecting that kind of trash and you spew it to get off by riling people up.

So, that's #1.

The second thing I want to tell you is that you need to take responsibility for your actions. YOU and YOU ALONE chose to post this topic in a forum where YOU KNEW it didn't belong. You made a conscious choice and you did it on purpose so don't turn around and point fingers and act like you didn't do anything wrong. You did. You posted a topic that has self admitted political 'satire' in it on the Packer news and conversation forum. It didn't belong there. It belonged in the Romper room. You were wrong and there is no way out of it.

You agreed to the rules of the forums like I did. Difference is that I have respect for the rules. I try to abide by them. Instead of respecting the rules, if a rule is in your way you take the stance that it shouldnt' be a rule and either cross it or attack it. You preach tolerance yet your actions show nothing but intollerance of others.

In the end, it's clear that you come here purely for your own gratification. You don't care if you ruin things for others. You're out for you and it shows in the way you speak and how you handle yourself and how you treat others. I feel sorry for you because that type of mentality will only lead you down a path of alienation. But then again, all you care about is you so I guess you'll be happy when you're the only one reading your writings.

Harlan Huckleby
08-01-2006, 06:39 AM
You may have cost us a contributing member of the forum because of your inability to follow the rules. In my eyes, that is far from cool.

Oh please.

I am tired of the huffing and puffing. If somebody threatens to leave the forum because they are upset by a poster, or a few threads, they should just be ignored.

Partial
08-01-2006, 09:08 AM
You may have cost us a contributing member of the forum because of your inability to follow the rules. In my eyes, that is far from cool.

Oh please.

I am tired of the huffing and puffing. If somebody threatens to leave the forum because they are upset by a poster, or a few threads, they should just be ignored.

Not when it's
A. in the wrong forum
B. racist

retailguy
08-01-2006, 09:44 AM

I guess you dont see the satire. Read it again. Breathe it again. Accept it again. and quit whining about me whining about censorship.

Or just quit reading my threads altogether.

Do you trip over your fingers as you type this? Give me a break. Idle-threat got it right with the broken record. Every single time someone calls you on your shit you break into the "satire" defense. You wouldn't know satire if it hit you in the side of the head. Quit making excuses. They don't work anymore. You've exposed yourself as the mind-numbed follower you truly are. You can't even regurgitate your professors arguments at all.

The fact is, you are 19, or damn close to it, and you have the brain of a twelve year old. You can't string together a logical argument, and you don't have enough KNOWLEDGE to be a liberal. I have several liberal friends that would probably wish you would join the green party. They'd be EMBARASSED to have you in their fellowship.

Your points are woefully incomplete, hopelessly simplistic, and just downright wrong. You understand liberalism about as much as I understand nuclear fusion.

Whether it is truly satire, or just tank bullshit (my vote is the latter), you should give up the satire, give up posting in the wrong forum, open the damn texbooks that you blow smoke on every night, and learn something. After that, you might realize what a fool you've become.

At some point down the road, you MIGHT make a good liberal. Most liberals are very self-centered, but I think you are too selfish and self centered to ever make a good liberal. Stick with your anarchy views. It's easier theory, and is within your limited realm of understanding.

Harlan Huckleby
08-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Partial,

I did not mean to criticize you for your actions. And if you think Tank's post was racist (I found it a stupid satire, not sincerely racist), it is fine to speak up.

I am tired of ALL the goddamn speech making about the scourge known as Tank. And the threat to leave the forum over him is particularly laughable.

Tank and the Tank phenomena are not interesting or significant. All you guys patting yourselves on the back about taking a righteous stand against Tank are foolish. Many people dislike his posts, fine, it is cowardly and pointless to keep piling on.

woodbuck27
08-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Partial,

I did not mean to criticize you for your actions. And if you think Tank's post was racist (I found it a stupid satire, not sincerely racist), it is fine to speak up.

I am tired of ALL the goddamn speech making about the scourge known as Tank. And the threat to leave the forum over him is particularly laughable.

Tank and the Tank phenomena are not interesting or significant. All you guys patting yourselves on the back about taking a righteous stand against Tank are foolish. Many people dislike his posts, fine, it is cowardly and pointless to keep piling on.

ABSOLUTEY !!

Let the issue work itself out ! We are not required to alway agree here.

Having said that. Tanks post (his satirical take) was in the wrong section of the Forum. It now lives in Romper room and we shouldn't get OUR shorts all in a knot over this matter. :mrgreen:

retailguy
08-01-2006, 01:20 PM
All you guys patting yourselves on the back about taking a righteous stand against Tank are foolish. Many people dislike his posts, fine, it is cowardly and pointless to keep piling on.

You should really "get into" the Castro thread and defend Red. I insulted him, and you and woody (the forum police) really need to set me straight.

Tank should really be allowed to "pollute" the packer forum with off topic stuff and his tainted 12 year old version of liberalism. I shouldn't be permitted to respond. See, he's called me a "conservative fvck" over and over and over and over and over and over and over. But he just means it as "satire" right?

Since he's selfish, young and immature, he should be allowed to do that, without criticism.. I got it... I'll behave.:mrgreen:

HH are you really Ward Churchill? :wink:

Harlan Huckleby
08-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Since he's selfish, young and immature, he should be allowed to do that, without criticism.. I got it... I'll behave.:mrgreen:

I don't read most of the criticism of Tank, so I'm not sure if you are one of his regular sparring partners. But I bet you've made the above point about Tank's character before, ehh?

I don't respect the constant piling-on, it's pointless. Just my reaction. People say he has nothing to say, then they choose to argue with him, I don't get that.

retailguy
08-01-2006, 01:40 PM

I don't read most of the criticism of Tank, so I'm not sure if you are one of his regular sparring partners. But I bet you've made the above point about Tank's character before, ehh?

I don't respect the constant piling-on, it's pointless. Just my reaction. People say he has nothing to say, then they choose to argue with him, I don't get that.

Nah, HH I haven't really sparred with him much at all. A few one liners here and there, but that's about it. I guess I've just tired of the incessant references to "liberalism" and how great it is (was). I guess the more he speaks, the more he rams his foot down his throat and shows his immaturity, his selfishness, and his character.

It really isn't worth much more of my time, however, posting this drivel in the packer forum, attacking the City of Green Bay with racist comments and later claiming that it was "satire" was really over the top. No need for that. Tank is fast becoming a "one trick" pony and is really typcasting himself as the "idiot liberal" of the forum. Just my opinion, of course....

:wink:

woodbuck27
08-01-2006, 02:47 PM
" You should really "get into" the Castro thread and defend Red. I insulted him, and you and woody (the forum police) really need to set me straight." retailguy

Come Onnnnn !

" woody (the forum police)" retailguy

woodbuck27 - NUTS !!! :mrgreen:

I'm nomore than you are or hope you are?

A member with no special privalege - who endeavours, to respect my fellow members.

Partial
08-01-2006, 02:52 PM
I think we're giving Tank the exact response he wants. I say we all just ignore him

Oscar
08-01-2006, 03:02 PM
I second that motion. I read his shit but never respond. Ignore... at it will go away. I'm technically responding to Partials responce here :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
08-01-2006, 03:13 PM
I think we're giving Tank the exact response he wants. I say we all just ignore him

Yea - I think I smell it ?

Yup ! It's getting a little smoky in here !!

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Scott Campbell
08-01-2006, 03:28 PM
I am tired of ALL the goddamn speech making about the scourge known as Tank.

Nice........speech.

retailguy
08-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Nice........speech.

Cute. Very cute. :lol:

GrnBay007
08-01-2006, 09:34 PM
I second that motion. I'm technically responding to Partials responce here :mrgreen:

I'm technically responding to Jeffro's technical response.

Agree!! :razz:

KYPack
08-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Partial,

HH with the obligatory

"Weave the poor Baby Tanky Awone" post.

Harlan Huckleby
08-02-2006, 01:16 PM
HH with the obligatory

Hahahahahahahhahahaha!

I defend the Tanks, Mark Romans and Javon Walkers of this world against angry mobs. They deserve some of what they get, some. But things get unfair when the sharks smell blood in the water.

KYPack
08-02-2006, 01:27 PM
HH with the obligatory

Hahahahahahahhahahaha!

I defend the Tanks, Mark Romans and Javon Walkers of this world against angry mobs. They deserve some of what they get, some. But things get unfair when the sharks smell blood in the water.

I know Huck.

That is both your most admirable quality and your biggest weakness.

Fer instance,

Tank doesn't go by that name anymore.
& Roman & Walker don't even play for GB any longer.

yet there is old Don Quixote defending them with his saggy lance.

Nice, but sad.

Harlan Huckleby
08-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Thanks for your admiration & sympathy! I will certainly keep up the good work.

http://www.unibero.edu.br/images/iberonews/set05/quixote.gif

woodbuck27
08-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks for your admiration & sympathy! I will certainly keep up the good work.

http://www.unibero.edu.br/images/iberonews/set05/quixote.gif

Is it really?

One MAN stands alone?

Harlan Huckleby
08-02-2006, 02:44 PM
One MAN stands alone?

Never alone as I have you, Sancho.
http://www.cajamagica.net/Images/sancho_panza_mingote.jpg