PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Staff

Smidgeon
01-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Reports out there that...

Seattle's looking at GB's John Schneider for GM
Oakland's looking at GB's Winston Moss for HC
Chicago's looking at GB's Tom Clements for OC

The third one can be blocked and has, but what's with raiding the Packers all of a sudden. I know, I know, the Packers have good people, but darn it, I want to keep those good people working for the Pack.

Tony Oday
01-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Winston would be a MORON if he took the Raiders job.

Lurker64
01-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Winston gets a lot of HC interviews as a token minority to satisfy the Rooney Rule. He seems to interview for a HC position, and not get offered it, ever offseason.

pbmax
01-12-2010, 02:30 PM
I agree with Moss. If he was a hot property, he would be offered a DC position somewhere.

hoosier
01-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Maybe TT could get Al to send him a #1 for Winston Moss.

SkinBasket
01-12-2010, 02:55 PM

I don't think the Raiders have any no 1s left... ever.

Joemailman
01-12-2010, 02:59 PM

No way. The Raiders #1 pick is always one of the most entertaining moments of Draft Day.

red
01-12-2010, 03:00 PM
tell the bears they can have campen for their oc

ThunderDan
01-12-2010, 03:01 PM

They could gives us Russell, McFadden or H-B. Yikes, 3 first round disasters so far in their careers. That had to cost the Raiders 60-80 million in guananteed money that isn't producing.

At least this year they could cut all 3 and clear the cap space.

denverYooper
01-12-2010, 03:21 PM

How about Michael Huff instead?

Administrator
01-12-2010, 07:23 PM

How about Michael Huff instead?

We don't need him, we have Atari Bigby.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-12-2010, 07:48 PM

They could gives us Russell, McFadden or H-B. Yikes, 3 first round disasters so far in their careers. That had to cost the Raiders 60-80 million in guananteed money that isn't producing.

Ty isn't apologizing for either of them, but clearly the problem is less with the players and more with the organization. Anyone who follows football should realize that org is completely fucked.

Hard to really evaluate players....Oakland is destroying careers...look at woodson and moss.

Ty would take DMC anyday. He is far from a disaster like Jamarcus.

hoosier
01-12-2010, 07:59 PM

Ty isn't apologizing for either of them, but clearly the problem is less with the players and more with the organization. Anyone who follows football should realize that org is completely fucked.

Hard to really evaluate players....Oakland is destroying careers...look at woodson and moss.

Ty would take DMC anyday. He is far from a disaster like Jamarcus.

No one doubts that Oakland is a total disaster and that nobody in their right mind would want to play there. But there are plenty of other examples in the history of the NFL where great players have shown their greatness while stuck with miserable franchises. I do not doubt that some of Oakland's first round flops would have done better with better coaching and more stability, but you can't blame it all on the coaching or the psychosis of being in the same stadium as Al. Otherwise how do you explain Lechler and Nnammdimmugha?