Coordinator evaluations start today.

denverYooper
01-13-2010, 11:16 AM
Spefiically mentions Tackles:

"I really like what Mark Tauscher's done"

"Chad's fought through a lot of injuries"

denverYooper
01-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Felt like special teams got better through the year...

denverYooper
01-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Lots of players commented on Rodgers taking leadership this year. Felt like he did a good job at stepping up and helping forge identity.

denverYooper
01-13-2010, 11:23 AM
Change is important in the league and they're doing what they can to change and get better... even if some ppl don't feel that they're aggressive enough in "certain areas".

denverYooper
01-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Kampman is off the charts in terms of rehab.

hoosier
01-13-2010, 12:15 PM
Did he promise to get anything fixed?

Smidgeon
01-13-2010, 12:24 PM

That was M2 not M3.

packers11
01-13-2010, 12:36 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Packers coach Mike McCarthy expressed optimism Wednesday that DL Justin Harrell (back) will be ready for the offseason program.

It's like we here this every year. "Justin is doing well," McCarthy said. "He's going to be here full time. He's real close." Harrell, a first-round pick in 2007, will enter his fourth season in 2010. He's missed 35 of a possible 48 games.

Freak Out
01-13-2010, 01:08 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Packers coach Mike McCarthy expressed optimism Wednesday that DL Justin Harrell (back) will be ready for the offseason program.

It's like we here this every year. "Justin is doing well," McCarthy said. "He's going to be here full time. He's real close." Harrell, a first-round pick in 2007, will enter his fourth season in 2010. He's missed 35 of a possible 48 games.

The Harrell hit parade record is broken......some old stuff we've heard since he was drafted. M3 keeps jinxing it...TT should put a gag order on all Harrell related info until the guy takes his first snap next year in a regular season game.

pbmax
01-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Felt like special teams got better through the year...
Do Not Want (to hear).

Smidgeon
01-13-2010, 02:14 PM
www.rotoworld.com

I actually think that's good news. Last year wasn't he still recovering at this time without a prognosis for recovery and participation?

get louder at lambeau
01-13-2010, 02:21 PM
This part is interesting, answering a question about Kampman-

(Do you think he's a good fit for the 3-4 defense?)
I thought Aaron played good football in the 3-4, and that's what the film shows. He was productive. I know it was a transition. We definitely had a transition as a defense early in the season. I didn't like some of the selfishness that went on on our defense early on in the season. We grew through that, we got past that. There were role changes for a number of our players. We had to make some adjustments, and I thought the defensive staff did a very good job with that. I think the results and the improvement from last year to this year speak for themselves, but there is definitely a lot of room for improvement, and that will be our focus.

(What do you mean by selfishness on defense?)
I'm not going to get into specifics. When you have a change of defense, philosophy, role changes, there is definitely some hesitation. It really never shows its head until you get into the regular season and you get into actual game-planning and so forth. I think it was clear to everybody that we had some growing pains there in probably the first four weeks of the season.

McCarthy usually stays so far away from anything negative like that, and it came out of his mouth when asked about Kampman. Sounds like there's something there.

hoosier
01-13-2010, 03:32 PM
I think the selfishness comment was directed at Jenkins and maybe Woodson. In the first half of the season both of them came across as critical of Capers because he wasn't using them the way they thought they should be used. Of course those criticisms went away as the defense started having more success.

As far as I know Kampman was always very careful not to say anything negative about the new scheme. It was more reporters interpreting his silence as a sign of unhappiness.

Packers4Ever
01-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Lots of players commented on Rodgers taking leadership this year. Felt like he did a good job at stepping up and helping forge identity.

I feel Aaron improved even more this year also, and the fact
that his teammates are happy and comfortable with
him says a lot too !

Joemailman
01-13-2010, 05:10 PM

That was M2 not M3.

What about pad level?

Smidgeon
01-13-2010, 05:12 PM

That was M2 not M3.