PDA

View Full Version : Who wins this weekend?

Tony Oday
01-13-2010, 01:16 PM
I am going with:

Minn
N.O.
Balt
Bolts

packerbacker1234
01-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Ravens - I think playing it safe the last two weeks is going to hurt the colts.
Chargers - Rivers has been good, and LT is healthy. LT knows this may be his last shot in the playoffs (rumors of retirment already surfacing), so I expect nothing but the best out of him. He will leave it all on the field.
Minn - As great as Dallas has been of late, they now go on the road... and face a team that is like no other in the dome. The vikings this year have been beatable on the road, unstoppable at home. While earlier this year both the Ravens and Niners had a chance to beat them... fact is they didn't. Last game showed: At home the vikings are a beast. Defense plays better at home, offense drops 30.
Cards - I like the saints. They have been the best in the NFC all year. However, the cards are hot, and they have been here before just recently. The cards feature a high octane offense, and Warner has a history of playing at an other worldly level in the playoffs. He is a good regular season QB, he is a legendary playoff QB. Combine that with the possibility of Boldin coming back, and wells... I am not sure the saints will be able to outscore the cards, even at home.

As was stated by a few cards players: The packers and cardinals might of been the two best teams in the NFC side of things, and I feel the cards will continue to prove that.

denverYooper
01-13-2010, 01:27 PM
I am going with:

Minn
N.O.
Balt
Bolts

Dallas. Just a gut feeling.

Cards -
They probably rely too much on the blitz to make it happen but eff it, I'm rootin' for 'em.

Indy

SD -- looking forward to the Jets playing a team with a massive passing attack to see how they fare after Ryan's comments last week.

Of course, I picked every game last week wrong in my office pool.

Brando19
01-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Cardinals
Vikings
Chargers
Ravens

Bretsky
01-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Going with the Faves and Dallas

Cowboyz
Saints
Colts
Chargers

gbgary
01-13-2010, 06:08 PM
i think...

boys

ain'ts

dolts

bolts

ND72
01-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Chargers
Indy
Dallas
Cardinals

Rastak
01-13-2010, 08:09 PM
I went 3-4 last weekend,missing the Jets game.

This weekend is pretty tough..

Minnesota in a close one, would not all be shocked if Dallas won, they are hotter than hell right now. Vikings play some great ball at home and they are rested and ready.

I like the Cards at NO. I've said they (Saints) were flawed on run D for a while now and the Cards might be able to run and pass enough to win this one.

I like both the Colts and the Bolts.

jmbarnes101
01-13-2010, 08:42 PM
I think I'm the only one that picked Arizona last week but I think I lost every other game; for some reason I thought I had took the Jets but I have Bengals written down. I knew they wouldn't win. Stupid NFL :(

This week:
Colts - I think Peyton will win them this one. After this they could be in trouble though.
Chargers - Vincent Jackson will do nothing though so the D needs to play big and stop the run and get to Sanchez to win.
Cowboys - My absolute two most hated teams square off. We're all losers when one of these teams win.
Cardinals - The game of the week. I think Arizona will play big coming off the emotional win last week and they've played better on the road than at home this year.