PDA

View Full Version : Free Agentcy Tracker

denverYooper
01-15-2010, 10:33 AM
http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=9&c=12&yr=2010&nid=83&lnid=83&rc=16&pid=88&pg=1

Let the speculation begin!

Tony Oday
01-15-2010, 10:43 AM
There are some good names on there but really I doubt we do much. I would to see Peppers :) Rackers would be AWESOME if he wasnt going to be resigned.

Lurker64
01-15-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm not sure how much I trust those ratings, Mark Roman is a 3 while Nick Collins is a 4.

bobblehead
01-15-2010, 11:36 AM
whereas I don't expect to see a peppers, my would it be awesome to sign him and then tag and trade Kampman.

In the end I would like to see them sign a really solid CB and/or safety (besides collins). Then trade up in the draft to get the LT of the future.

hoosier
01-15-2010, 11:42 AM
whereas I don't expect to see a peppers, my would it be awesome to sign him and then tag and trade Kampman.

In the end I would like to see them sign a really solid CB and/or safety (besides collins). Then trade up in the draft to get the LT of the future.

Why on earth would Carolina want to take on Kampman at that kind of salary?

Smidgeon
01-15-2010, 11:55 AM

Why on earth would Carolina want to take on Kampman at that kind of salary?

I didn't read it that way. I read his statement as two separate actions. But I most certainly could be wrong.

channtheman
01-15-2010, 11:55 AM
There are some good names on there but really I doubt we do much. I would to see Peppers :) Rackers would be AWESOME if he wasnt going to be resigned.

You mean Rackers as in the kicker who just missed a 30 something yard field goal to force overtime last week? Why would he be an improvement over our younger kicker?

Smidgeon
01-15-2010, 12:11 PM

You mean Rackers as in the kicker who just missed a 30 something yard field goal to force overtime last week? Why would he be an improvement over our younger kicker who has a stronger leg?

Fixed.

denverYooper
01-15-2010, 01:08 PM
http://gnb.scout.com/2/938067.html

For the offensive line, center is weak, with the best of the bunch being 16-year pro Kevin Mawae. Guard is OK, but Evans and Mankins are restricted. Tackle is incredibly strong.

“Here’s the problem, though,” Caplan said about the tackles, where only the injury-prone Chad Clifton, who turns 34 in June, will be unrestricted among the top 10. “Chad Clifton’s unrestricted, but Jammal Brown, I have him as the top guy and he’s restricted. Willie Colon is restricted, Marcus McNeill’s restricted, Jared Gaither’s restricted, Alex Barron’s restricted, Tyson Clabo’s restricted. There are a lot of good players and it’s very deep, but almost all of them are restricted.”

DonHutson
01-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Until there's some movement on the CBA tracker, I don't think the FA tracker will be of much use.

Tony Oday
01-15-2010, 09:29 PM
94.1% compared to 75% this year and though the career total % is about the same Rackers is better in the 40's.

So yes I would like to bring him in.