PDA

View Full Version : WOW... Do I appreciate Woodson even more...

packers11
01-22-2010, 02:54 AM
pft.com

Antonio Cromartie is no Antoine Winfield
Posted by Mike Florio on January 21, 2010 9:46 PM ET
Someone recently sent us a link to, of all things, an MMA message board containing some video from Sunday's Jets-Chargers game, along with some faux Facebook messages exchanged by various members of the San Diego defense.

The video is eye-opening, and the phony player comments are side-splitting.

You can see it all right here. http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=1584335&page=1&pc=4

Bottom line? We don't know how Cromartie has played the run in the past, but he was treating the final stages of the playoff game like a guy who doesn't want to spend the offseason rehabbing an injury.

Whoever did the video / posts did a good job, but look @ how scared he looks to tackle... I wonder if he tried on either of those plays how it might have changed the outcome...

Woodson is awesome at tackling... Now meet his polar opposite at cornerback :lol:

BF4MVP
01-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Oh my God, I'm dying..

That was hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for posting!

MOBB DEEP
01-23-2010, 05:52 PM
i didnt watch the vid but im sure its the one where he whimped out then showed his speed; hittn the rb once he scored. REAL gay that green mocked LT's move instead of payn homage to his predesessor; kids these days. would LT or emmitt mock sweetness? :evil:

all ima say is cromartie is a STUD no matter what..had off year for watever reason but id take him