PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Saints

Rastak
01-24-2010, 09:34 PM
Go all the way!

MOBB DEEP
way to be classy Ras

altho im torn since i love to see black coaches win..if indy wins that will be what, 3 of the last 4 i believe?

maybe the rooney rule will one day be sincerely honored

Zool
Now this is a thread I can get behind. I want to see 3+ hours of Manning face.

retailguy
01-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Go all the way!

nice thread. You're way too classy for this place. :wink:

Cheesehead Craig
01-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Class act Ras as usual.

I feel badly for guys like you and loads of other friends that I have in MN who are really hurting about this one.

Tony Oday
01-24-2010, 09:37 PM
I feel bad for you Ras...not that your team lost but the simple fact that you are a closet Packer fan ;)

superfan
01-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Class act Ras as usual.

I feel badly for guys like you and loads of other friends that I have in MN who are really hurting about this one.

+1

gbgary
01-24-2010, 09:40 PM
Class act Ras as usual.

http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:forums.corvetteforum.com/get/images/smilies/yesnod.gif

mmmdk
01-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Go all the way!

Classy !

My eldest brother is a die hard Saints fan; he went to NO again this season and saw 2 games (again). I've been to the Superdome - it was a great experience.

Go all the way, Saints.

pbmax
01-24-2010, 09:51 PM
+1 Ras.

Do we get a playoff QB rating update? :lol:

Lurker64
01-24-2010, 09:56 PM
You're a classy man Ras. Look on the bright side though, losing in the NFC championship game means you probably won't have to hear that Purple and Gold fight song that Prince wrote anymore. I imagine it would be hard to be a Vikings fan if that thing were playing in the stadium all the time.

RashanGary
01-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Go all the way!

Yeah. They're a good group. Vikings were too. Both teams could have won that and deserved it.

I thought the Vikings played better except the turn overs. That killed them.

BZnDallas
01-24-2010, 10:26 PM
sorry for the loss RAS... you are def one classy individual... the vikes were the better team today... we as packer fans know what you are going through... heres to next year... :glug:

MJZiggy
01-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Way to be the bigger man, Ras! Hope they kick the crap out of some Colts.

KYPack
01-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Hey, he's a Viking troll.

Isn't anybody gonna call him a douche bag?

Tough game, Ras.

Hard luck, you boys fought hard.

superfan
01-24-2010, 11:02 PM
The Vikes are easily my least favorite team, and I'm glad they lost tonight to the Saints. But this blog post puts things in perspective. Very touching.

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2010/1/24/1268215/so-the-weather-forecast-for#storyjump

MOBB DEEP
01-24-2010, 11:49 PM
whoa..i really did shed tear

talk about perspective

thanx

Bossman641
01-24-2010, 11:53 PM
Ras, sometimes you make it awfully tough for me to take pleasure in the Vikings' failures.

Hang in there and good season.

mraynrand
01-24-2010, 11:56 PM
Hey, he's a Viking troll.

Isn't anybody gonna call him a douche bag?

I don't see Ty logged in.

Tyrone Bigguns
01-25-2010, 12:07 AM
Ty has never thought Ras was a douche bag because he is a vikings fan.

mngolf19
01-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Congrats Saints, absolutely! But it will take at least the 2 weeks before I can think about cheering for them. On to next season. I feel like a Cubs fan.

MichiganPackerFan
01-25-2010, 12:53 PM
while im not sorry for the vikings pain today, I am sorry for yours mngolf! But I think you might feel more like a packers fan over the last decade, get SOOOOO close and then have a hard loss in the playoffs that involves a near end of game pick on a bad through by #4. Yep, been there a couple times.

MadScientist
01-25-2010, 01:17 PM
Congrats Saints, absolutely! But it will take at least the 2 weeks before I can think about cheering for them. On to next season. I feel like a Cubs fan.

You have another 60 years to go before truly feeling like a Cubs fan :lol:

With all the fumbles, etc MN does have the look of a snake bit franchise. Still hopefully the good run will keep the fan base up enough so they won't move to LA.

mngolf19
01-25-2010, 01:46 PM

With all the fumbles, etc MN does have the look of a snake bit franchise. Still hopefully the good run will keep the fan base up enough so they won't move to LA.

Actually there may be some good news on that front. One of the burbs wants to help them out and they have some cheap land they can get out there. They've also talked about having all the property tax and other taxes generated at that site used to fund the stadium. So could see some movement on that this year.

But thanks for the thoughts guys. And God help me if I make it that next 60 yrs without an SB win. Possible yes but I'd hit triple digits. Maybe I'll still be posting on here. :wink:

mngolf19
01-25-2010, 01:47 PM
while im not sorry for the vikings pain today, I am sorry for yours mngolf! But I think you might feel more like a packers fan over the last decade, get SOOOOO close and then have a hard loss in the playoffs that involves a near end of game pick on a bad through by #4. Yep, been there a couple times.

Thanks MPF. It'll take a little time on this one.

MadScientist
01-25-2010, 03:05 PM

Actually there may be some good news on that front. One of the burbs wants to help them out and they have some cheap land they can get out there. They've also talked about having all the property tax and other taxes generated at that site used to fund the stadium. So could see some movement on that this year.

That's good. Much as I hate the Vikings, I like hating them :) The LA Vikings just doesn't work (although the West Hollywood Queens does).

But thanks for the thoughts guys. And God help me if I make it that next 60 yrs without an SB win. Possible yes but I'd hit triple digits. Maybe I'll still be posting on here. :wink:
The idea of posting on a web site like this in 60 years will probably be as archaic as posting to a dial-up BBS is today. Of course if you are 100 and senile, your posts would fit in with the drunk posts and nobody would notice.

Packers4Ever
01-25-2010, 03:15 PM
Class act Ras as usual.

+1

That's who I really feel for, all the Vike fans
who have been watching for this since fall, and hopin' -
We have family up there too...

MadtownPacker
01-25-2010, 08:20 PM
Yeah, have to root for the Saints. But my money thinks they will not be able to handle the Colts.

Iron Mike
01-26-2010, 07:11 AM
I feel like a Cubs fan.

Except for the fact that the Cubs have actually won a championship. :lol: