PDA

View Full Version : WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL ??

Bretsky
01-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Preference ? I cheer for a number of teams. I detest a lot of teams.

For me, I have true apathy for this year's Super Bowl.

I can't say I'm really a fan of either team...nor do I dislike either. I'm sure I'll turn on the TV five minutes before the game starts and watch it....with minimal emotion or care for who wins

superfan
01-24-2010, 10:44 PM
Thread thief. :lol:

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=19966

I prefer your poll, though, you give the "I don't care" option. That got my vote.

Bretsky
01-24-2010, 10:48 PM
OOPS; SORRY

RashanGary
01-24-2010, 10:50 PM
I like Peyton Manning. I think he's fun to watch. I like Darren Sharper. I voted the Saints, but as soon as I did it, I felt like I could have voted Colts too.

I guess I'm with you, I don't have any real love for either team or any real dislike. I'm still looking forward to watching it though. Not as much as some years, but it's still cool to see that champion crowned and watch the celebration.

I think Indy will win. They're offense seems slightly more unstoppable than New Orleans. The Colts played this years best defense and looked better than the Saints who played one of this years good but not great defenses.

Joemailman
01-24-2010, 11:32 PM
As I said in the other thread with this title, :wink: I don't care who wins, but I think Manning will shred the Saints defense.

Gunakor
01-25-2010, 12:10 AM
I am rooting for the Saints. The football reason for that is an admiration of their rise from mediocrity to champion in a very short time. Then there's non-football reasons on top of it. I just think that city needs it more than Indianapolis does.

That said, the Colts are the better team and should win IMO.

MichiganPackerFan
01-25-2010, 09:32 AM
I'm really pullng for the chicken wings i hope to make for the game. Also plan to take the monday off, so I can make my enjoyment of the game SUPER!! Not sure what to grill yet though: probably brats, but who knows...

Freak Out
01-25-2010, 11:29 AM
Packers.

Packers4Ever
01-25-2010, 03:05 PM
Preference ? I cheer for a number of teams. I detest a lot of teams.

For me, I have true apathy for this year's Super Bowl.

I can't say I'm really a fan of either team...nor do I dislike either. I'm sure I'll turn on the TV five minutes before the game starts and watch it....with minimal emotion or care for who wins

Make mine same as yours, B - I really
don't give a rip.

Bad sport? Sorry....

sheepshead
01-25-2010, 03:35 PM
Packers.

+1

swede
01-25-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm rooting for the NFC. I already have some emotion invested in New Orleans anyway.

Plus, I like Manning as a person and hate him as a player. I don't know how that happened. Off the field he seems really intelligent, funny, with a wry take on his celebrity. On the field he seems shrill, a little quick to point a finger at others.

If we hear a lot about how great Indy is I like NO's chances even better. Nobody put Favre on his ass more than the Saints did in the NFCCG, and an angry Saints defense is gonna knock down Manning more than he's been used to this season.

sheepshead
01-25-2010, 04:00 PM
I'll say New Orleans only maybe then our coach will see how to prepare a team to win and manage a game. I dont think the Saints have any more talent then we do, I think they want it more right now and they have a better sideline.