http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-rey-maualuga-0129,0,972837.story

if it aint one thing it's another

red
01-29-2010, 02:16 PM
they must have alcohol in the water there

KYPack
01-29-2010, 04:27 PM
C'mon Red and Mish.

You both know how hard it is to hit the brake pedal when you are trashed and have a broken ankle.

Fosco33
01-29-2010, 05:20 PM
He was driving a 2003 Pontiac. That must be his drunk driving 'beater' car...

8-)

pbmax
01-29-2010, 07:59 PM
C'mon Red and Mish.

You both know how hard it is to hit the brake pedal when you are trashed and have a broken ankle.
In PFT's thread about it, several posters wondered why the Bengals kept getting into trouble in Kentucky, when they play in Ohio. :lol:

KYPack
01-29-2010, 09:23 PM
C'mon Red and Mish.

In PFT's thread about it, several posters wondered why the Bengals kept getting into trouble in Kentucky, when they play in Ohio. :lol:

Even my Wisconsin friends don't get this one. The South side of Cincinnati is in KY. I live 5 miles from Paul Brown Stadium, but it's in Kentucky. Greater Cincinnati airport is in Boone County, Kentucky. Chris Henry's first arrest was in the same block that Rey Rey hammered the parking meters, in Covington Kentucky.

The taxes are a lot less, the rules are looser, real estate less expensive. Kentucky is where it's at. I thought I'd hate Kentucky when I moved to Cincy, now I live here and have property out in the boonies in Western KY

Wisconsin and Kentucky are strangely similar, so after awhile, I just found myself fitting right in.

Fosco33
01-29-2010, 09:33 PM
C'mon Red and Mish.

Even my Wisconsin friends don't get this one. The South side of Cincinnati is in KY. I live 5 miles from Paul Brown Stadium, but it's in Kentucky. Greater Cincinnati airport is in Boone County, Kentucky. Chris Henry's first arrest was in the same block that Rey Rey hammered the parking meters, in Covington Kentucky.

The taxes are a lot less, the rules are looser, real estate less expensive. Kentucky is where it's at. I thought I'd hate Kentucky when I moved to Cincy, now I live here and have property out in the boonies in Western KY

Wisconsin and Kentucky are strangely similar, so after awhile, I just found myself fitting right in.

I did a project in Louisville for about 6 months. I liked it a lot - not too southern for my taste and the people were great. Louisville did have a 'local tax' which I've had to deal with for a few years.

digitaldean
01-30-2010, 07:00 PM

That's why eventually I may move to Indiana or KY. The taxes here in WI are atrocious (property and income). A buddy of mine moved from here to the Ft. Wayne area. He pays same price on his house and 20 acres of land than I do for my dinky city lot and 1100 sq ft home.

Been to the Cincy airport a couple times on business, nice facility. Been to the Western side of KY (Kentucky Lake Dam resort), beautiful area.

KYPack
01-30-2010, 10:05 PM

That's why eventually I may move to Indiana or KY. The taxes here in WI are atrocious (property and income). A buddy of mine moved from here to the Ft. Wayne area. He pays same price on his house and 20 acres of land than I do for my dinky city lot and 1100 sq ft home.

Been to the Cincy airport a couple times on business, nice facility. Been to the Western side of KY (Kentucky Lake Dam resort), beautiful area.

I hear you. My family has property in WI and I pay taxes on that piece. My 1/4 share of the taxes on the WI land is more than my total expenses for the KY place.

My joint in WKy is 18 miles north of Kentucky Lake. The electric for a month is like 9 bucks! I call it "the land that time forgot". It's like 1957 down there or something.