PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rodgers on NFL network

Brandon494
01-30-2010, 05:09 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/09000d5d81606107/Aaron-Rodgers-on-set

God I love this guy.... no homo

sheepshead
01-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Nice find. Not sure if we hung on to ol' whats his name a year too long!

ICU81MI
01-30-2010, 08:15 PM
Gotta love this kid. He's really turning into quite the find for the Packers. What is he, 24? How many teams have a better prospect at QB going forward? Certainly not many. Packers are unbelievably fortunate. I would have to think he has blown all of the Packer's staff's expectations out of the water.

Bretsky
01-30-2010, 08:20 PM
Gotta love this kid. He's really turning into quite the find for the Packers. What is he, 24? How many teams have a better prospect at QB going forward? Certainly not many. Packers are unbelievably fortunate. I would have to think he has blown all of the Packer's staff's expectations out of the water.

BallHawk
01-30-2010, 09:34 PM

Not as much as Deion and Irvin do. :shock:

channtheman
01-31-2010, 12:44 AM
We have got the best young QB in the league. I would take absolutely NO other QB than Rodgers right now. Are we fortunate or what to have this guy for the next 10 years or so? I may actually watch the Pro Bowl as well for the first time ever just to see Rodgers.

Iron Mike
01-31-2010, 08:56 AM

Not as much as Deion and Irvin do. :shock:

Irvin: Get the MVP, man.

That's the first time I've understood anything Irvin has said for the last few years. :shock:

Joemailman
01-31-2010, 09:20 AM
Arod sure seems to be a guy comfortable in his own skin. Best thing in that interview is him taking responsibility for that fumble rather than making excuses. Well okay, the "Nothing's gonna happen for a while" comment regarding Favre was pretty funny. I wonder if he's turned down endorsement opportunities, or if he's just not getting them yet.

pbmax
02-02-2010, 11:40 AM
From Peter King in MMQB:

8. Green Bay (11-6). I'll tell you the player the guys in the NFC practice sessions were most impressed with last week -- Aaron Rodgers.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/01/31/mmqb/2.html#ixzz0eOwkPeaN
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

But now I am leery of winning the offseason again.

Packgator
02-02-2010, 11:55 AM
From Peter King in MMQB:

8. Green Bay (11-6). I'll tell you the player the guys in the NFC practice sessions were most impressed with last week -- Aaron Rodgers.

Rodgers impressing his All Star peers. That is probably the highest compliment a NFL player can get.

gbgary
02-02-2010, 12:29 PM
classy, honest, and no ego that gets in the way. glad we got him!!

mraynrand
02-02-2010, 01:13 PM
The NFL Network didn't surround Aaron Rodgers with the talent he needed to look good on TV.

pbmax
02-02-2010, 01:44 PM
The NFL Network didn't surround Aaron Rodgers with the talent he needed to look good on TV.
He was just having fun out there in his shorts.

Bossman641
02-02-2010, 07:45 PM
From Peter King in MMQB:

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/01/31/mmqb/2.html#ixzz0eOwkPeaN
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

But now I am leery of winning the offseason again.

Again? Have we ever won it before? The Vikings are the annual champs

Fritz
02-02-2010, 07:58 PM
I am extremely pleased that he is the Packers' QB.

Let it be said that when Thompson picked Rodgers, I had very mixed emotions. I liked the idea that the Packers might've gotten a steal, yet I felt also that they just didn't need a QB yet.

I wuz wrong. Awesome pick.

Cheesehead Craig
02-02-2010, 09:44 PM

Let it be said that when Thompson picked Rodgers, I had very mixed emotions. I liked the idea that the Packers might've gotten a steal, yet I felt also that they just didn't need a QB yet.

I was the same way. Just thrilled he's our QB.

sheepshead
02-03-2010, 06:57 AM

I thought the same, however I thought back to Wolfs days and the gems he picked during Favres heyday. Having the "Steve Young Scenario" happen in Green Bay is awesome.

MJZiggy
02-03-2010, 07:23 AM
I love how you guys toss "no homo." at the end of a sentence about your man love for a player. I think we've all pretty well established that you're not gay and you love your team.

On to more serious topics. Aaron Rodgers is a class act. He puts his whole heart and soul into his game and I completely respect that, but even beyond, he comports himself with an amazing amount of grace, dignity and humility for someone in his position. He takes his mistakes as his own and refuses to talk bad about others. We are lucky to have him.

Scott Campbell
02-03-2010, 07:48 AM
I think the best lessons he got while on the bench were how not to act.

Patler
02-03-2010, 08:22 AM
On to more serious topics. Aaron Rodgers is a class act. He puts his whole heart and soul into his game and I completely respect that, but even beyond, he comports himself with an amazing amount of grace, dignity and humility for someone in his position. He takes his mistakes as his own and refuses to talk bad about others. We are lucky to have him.

Let's just hope he can remain humble as fame and awards come his way. I have no reason to suspect that he won't, but sometimes it can change people.

Rodgers is a bit unknown, but has said some things that seem to show a strong religious foundation. That can be a beacon for some to help them follow a narrow path through the sometimes murky world of pro sports.

Fritz
02-03-2010, 07:08 PM
I really like Rodgers, but I'm not a homosexual. Really I'm not.

No, really.

MJZiggy
02-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Are you sure? I mean you like him and everything.

MadtownPacker
02-03-2010, 08:58 PM
California guys always know what to say. 8-)

Zool
02-03-2010, 11:01 PM
California guys always know what to say. 8-)

Paper or plastic