PDA

View Full Version : Woodson gets another award

packers11
01-31-2010, 11:55 PM
53 players named to All-Decade team - Woodson named on it...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4875954

Kiwon
02-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Interesting, no Farve at QB.

get louder at lambeau
02-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Interesting, no Favre at QB.

Not really. The two QBs they named had a way better decade than our former QB, both statistically and in Championships.

Smidgeon
02-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Interesting, no Favre at QB.

Not really. The two QBs they named had a way better decade than our former QB, both statistically and in Championships.

Yeah, I wasn't surprised at all by that. Now if they made an "All 90s and 00s" team, then I think he'd be the lock for that position simply by longevity and fairly consistent productivity...

Kiwon
02-01-2010, 06:15 PM
No, the two guys named are deserving.

What I found interesting is that a future first ballot hall-of-famer would not be recognized as one of the best QBs for some 10 years.

Kind of ironic.

mmmdk
02-01-2010, 07:41 PM
No trench guys from Packerland in the last decade and we had no guys that were close 'cept for (maybe) Tausch and none on D; those trench guys win you championships.

TT better build'em tenches 'cos we got a gem at QB...which could bring the Lombardi trophy back to GB. I truely believe this.

Guiness
02-01-2010, 09:48 PM
No, the two guys named are deserving.

What I found interesting is that a future first ballot hall-of-famer would not be recognized as one of the best QBs for some 10 years.

Kind of ironic.

Except that the two guys who made it will likely also be first balloters.

Packgator
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
No trench guys from Packerland in the last decade and we had no guys that were close 'cept for (maybe) Tausch and none on D; those trench guys win you championships.

No trench guys for the Steelers either. Troy Polamalu was the only Steeler on the team.