PDA

View Full Version : T.O. to the Bengals?

DannoMac21
02-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Twitter (Jay Glazer) - Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco is positive that Terrell Owens will join him in Cincinnati next season.

Owens is a free agent after playing out a one-year deal with the Bills.

"Chad Ochocinco just told me on The Jay Glazer Pre-Party on FSN that he thinks T.O. will be a Bengal next year. he said he's sure of it," FOX Sports' Jay Glazers wrote on his Twitter page.

SkinBasket
02-05-2010, 04:05 PM
When has Ochocinco ever been wrong?

Maxie the Taxi
02-05-2010, 04:10 PM
That's one way to prevent TO's sophomore, pain-in-the-ass seasons.

Smidgeon
02-05-2010, 04:35 PM
When has Ochocinco ever been wrong?

The funniest thing to me is when (per PTF, so grain-of-salt here since he could have just been making light of it) Chris Cooley was asking questions on behalf of the OCNN to Roger Goodell today.

Brandon494
02-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Makes sense to me, I mean where else would he go?

Brando19
02-05-2010, 07:19 PM

I could see him going to Chicago...assuming they don't trade for Brandon Marshall. I could also see him going to the Raiders.

Brandon494
02-05-2010, 08:01 PM

I could see him going to Chicago...assuming they don't trade for Brandon Marshall. I could also see him going to the Raiders.

What could the Bears even offer for Marshall at this point? They already traded all their picks for Culter :lol:

Yea I could see Owens going to either of those teams but I think Bengals would be the best choice for him.

Scott Campbell
02-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Wasn't he going to change his name to Ocho Sucko after Revis shut him down in the playoff game?

Brando19
02-05-2010, 09:27 PM

What could the Bears even offer for Marshall at this point? They already traded all their picks for Culter :lol:

Yea I could see Owens going to either of those teams but I think Bengals would be the best choice for him.

:lol: You're right...the Bears lost all their first round picks until 2023 for Cutler....buuuuuut....they still have all their 2nd round picks for the next 9 years. Those should do.

wist43
02-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Why in heavens name would Cinncinnati want to do that???

They made good strides last seaon... T.O. would definitely set them back.

pbmax
02-06-2010, 09:05 AM
The CFL? The AFL?

Its too bad. Like OchoCinco, he has a true gift for entertaining. But he has lost all sense of proportion.

Fritz
02-06-2010, 09:12 AM
This is the signing that might put the Bengals over the top.

And into the trash can.

I like ol' Ochocinco - he is entertaining and really doesn't seem like a bad guy despite the ego - but TO is just one big puddle of ego with zero regard for others.

If the Bungals sign one more guy of this caliber - Joey Porter is he's freed - they could quickly resume their old, familiar, losing ways.

red
02-06-2010, 09:14 AM
i don't care where TO plays at this point in his career, just as long as is not in green and gold

guys washed up

Brandon494
02-06-2010, 09:47 AM
I disagree, I think if the Bengals got T.O. that would put them over the top.

After the Bengals lost Chris Henry with a broken arm for the season they really struggled in the passing game. Also the Bengals are a team known for signing players with baggage.

I mean seriously, Palmer at QB with Benson and LJ in the backfield and TO, Chad, and Coles at WR.....thats a pretty sick offense to go along with their much approved defense. I also think Marvin Lewis is a coach who could work with T.O., I mean he has to right after handling that circus the past 7 years.

Brandon494
02-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Also T.O. was pretty quiet this season in Buffalo, and that might have shown some improvement with his attitude after all that crap that went with the Bills this season.

DannoMac21
02-06-2010, 12:28 PM

After the Bengals lost Chris Henry with a broken arm for the season they really struggled in the passing game. Also the Bengals are a team known for signing players with baggage.

I mean seriously, Palmer at QB with Benson and LJ in the backfield and TO, Chad, and Coles at WR.....thats a pretty sick offense to go along with their much approved defense. I also think Marvin Lewis is a coach who could work with T.O., I mean he has to right after handling that circus the past 7 years.

I agree.

cheesner
02-06-2010, 02:49 PM

I agree.
disagree.

I mean, who actually has the authority to approve a defense?

channtheman
02-06-2010, 02:52 PM

I agree.
disagree.

I mean, who actually has the authority to approve a defense?

:lol:

Brandon494
02-06-2010, 03:27 PM
haha *improved :lol:

MadtownPacker
02-07-2010, 02:39 PM

I could see him going to Chicago...assuming they don't trade for Brandon Marshall. I could also see him going to the Raiders.Chicago is the place I see also. Maybe he would work better with a Black coach.

gbgary
02-07-2010, 02:47 PM
never liked the cancer T.O. but he said one thing this season that had me laughing...he said his only goal this year was to have more catches than roy williams.

Brandon494
02-07-2010, 04:58 PM

I could see him going to Chicago...assuming they don't trade for Brandon Marshall. I could also see him going to the Raiders.Chicago is the place I see also. Maybe he would work better with a Black coach.

Yea since working with a black QB worked out so well :roll:

But could you imagine him in SF with Mike Singletary.... hahaha wow I would love to see those shouting matches on the sideline.

MJZiggy
02-07-2010, 05:30 PM

Yea since working with a black QB worked out so well :roll:

But could you imagine him in SF with Mike Singletary.... hahaha wow I would love to see those shouting matches on the sideline.

More fun would be watching TO get benched and sent to the showers and you KNOW Singletary'd do it too.