PDA

View Full Version : HOLY S**T I'M IN NCAA FOOTBALL 2007

CyclonePackFan
07-31-2006, 12:17 PM
So, as I was driving back to Wisconsin from Houston yesterday a friend of mine calls me and tells me a story. He just rented NCAA 2007 for PS2 and turned it on. The first image he saw on the Iowa State page was, well, me. Needless to say, I went apes*it in the car and asked him to send me a picture of it:

http://www.geocities.com/cyclonepackfan/NCAA2007.jpg

I am now immortal. :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
07-31-2006, 12:32 PM
Sue for royalties. :wink:

CyclonePackFan
07-31-2006, 12:37 PM
Sue for royalties. :wink:

You know, BOTH my parents said the same thing....

Sparkey
07-31-2006, 02:51 PM
You would be foolish not too....

Try to get like .15 cents per game sold. Assuming a few million are sold, thats around 100 too 300 thousand dollars possible.

THe problem is, on most game ticket stubs, it says by purchasing the ticket you agree that your likeness can be used by the university or broadcast partners. NOW, being incorporated into a game, you might have a case.

You should be able to find a lawyer too take the case on a contingency fee.

Partial
07-31-2006, 02:56 PM
that shit just blew my mind... crazy!

Anti-Polar Bear
07-31-2006, 04:03 PM
No offense, dude, but you are ugly and you are fat. Just another stat to the obese American population.

When will people learn that smoking weed is healthier than drinking beer?

That said, congrat on you being on the game. :cool:

red
07-31-2006, 04:18 PM
now thats cool

CyclonePackFan
07-31-2006, 04:24 PM
No offense, dude, but you are ugly and you are fat. Just another stat to the obese American population.

I accepted the ugliness a long time ago. The fat part, well, I wrestled 215, but tore a big chunk of cartledge out of my knee and couldn't exercise for the better part of 6 months. Add the stress of taking 18 credits of engineering classes per semester, getting 3 hours of sleep per night and not having time to work out or eat right, and I'd like to meet the person who doesn't put on weight.

Partial
07-31-2006, 04:28 PM

Lets see a picture of you.

CyclonePackFan
07-31-2006, 04:28 PM
Thinking about the royalties...I don't think I'd want to ask for them, the recognition is more than enough. Also, I recognize this picture now....this was on national TV for the Iowa-Iowa State game (the only time I wore that "Beat Iowa" shirt to a game), which probably through some legal bullshit means that I don't have the rights to it, ABC probably does.

PaCkFan_n_MD
07-31-2006, 06:58 PM

Thats cold dude, I bet your not so hot yourself...........

BallHawk
07-31-2006, 07:32 PM
I've allways loved how people say "no offense" and then totally rip into you. It's so pointless, it's like "no offense, but your wife's a whore." Do people think that when they so "no offense" that totally offsets whatever they're about to say? I've always been puzzeled by that

MadtownPacker
07-31-2006, 07:49 PM
Thats tight homie, whats that EA Sports saying "EA SPORT, you're in the game". :mrgreen:

Partial
07-31-2006, 08:11 PM
Tank has been called out to post a pic, are you gonna man up and do it?

Mazzin
07-31-2006, 08:32 PM
Have to say tank, that talking about "fat" people is not cool, maybe im a chubby chaser or what have you, but most over weight guys are hilarious, my boyfriend used to be RIPPED in highschool and now he still has the shoulders, but is gettin a belly on him, but he is my boy and i wouldn't let that affect me, why are you going to be so superficial?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/th_Gayboy.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/Mazzin/Gayboy.jpg)

Him being a goof-ball with a flower he picked me outside of Chick-Fila he is a trip, love him to death. :smile:

Mazzin
07-31-2006, 08:33 PM
Also his arm in my lizards pic. I think he likes Dozer more than me.

CyclonePackFan
07-31-2006, 08:49 PM
Thats tight homie, whats that EA Sports saying "EA SPORT, you're in the game". :mrgreen:

If EA Sports ever contacts me, the first thing I'm gonna do is offer to say that with my buddy who's just as insane as I am.

NCAA Football 2008. EA Sports. It's in the game.

No Mo Moss
08-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Fuck Tank, what a horse shit thing to say.

I think you look totally awesome man. I mean they put you in a video game you looked so awesome.

So I would definately try and get some money out of this. Make up a story about how your religion forbids photographs and that you believe photos capture and destroy your soul. Then you can look the jury in the eyes crying and say...
"How much is a soul worth to you?"

Huh? What do you think?

Zool
08-01-2006, 08:22 AM
Fuck Tank, what a horse shit thing to say.

I think you look totally awesome man. I mean they put you in a video game you looked so awesome.

Amen brother. Someone prolly took the silver spoon and now he has to use a spork(foon?) from KFC. To just come in blasting like that shows a lack of character and maturity.

Thats cool as shit that your a cyclones fan on the background splash for them. And the Ultimate Warrior paint job....nice touch.

HarveyWallbangers
08-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Do you dress up like that for Packer games?
:D

Partial
08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
I am still stunned in amazement. That's awesome. Is there a fat kid with glasses and a fuck 'em bucky shirt for the badgers? That'd be nice if we get TWO packer rats in that game :lol:

How is the game? I was thinking about picking it up

SkinBasket
08-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Tank's angry about coming to the realization that he is indeed a complete douchebag, and as such has been "lashing out" lately (also known as being a little bitch). I would love to see someone like tank tell you that in person without pissing on himself.

That aside, congrats on your own little piece of immortality. I say find someone who will run the game through their PC and get a digital still image of that screen, then fucking take it kinko's and get a big ass poster of yourself.

BF4MVP
08-01-2006, 12:20 PM
That's pretty tight dude

Partial
08-01-2006, 01:04 PM
That aside, congrats on your own little piece of immortality. I say find someone who will run the game through their PC and get a digital still image of that screen, then fucking take it kinko's and get a big ass poster of yourself.

I second that notion

Zool
08-01-2006, 01:29 PM

I second that notionGood idea. Youre so smart.

Zool
08-01-2006, 01:30 PM

I second that notionGood idea. Youre so smart. Actually just jealous that I didnt think of it.