PDA

View Full Version : Jermichael Finley

packers11
03-07-2010, 11:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiEx_svQrHQ

someone recently made a highlight video on him on youtube... MUST WATCH, I truly believe T.T. found a gem, this guy looks to be a top 5 TE for the next 10 years...

Guy runs like a WR but has the body of a TE...

I want the season to start today!

mission
03-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Fun to watch... reminds me of how good Arod is too!! Damn, these guys are the future.

I think it might be safe to say that this was even a better draft pick than Jennings was considering all factors.

The guy is out of this world and we really haven't even seen the best of him. Shouldn't he just be coming out as a senior?

BIG TIME J MIKE. 8-)

bobblehead
03-07-2010, 03:02 PM
I admit it, I got wood. That fade route is unstoppable and I pity the player of any position that gets isolated against him in a jump ball anywhere in the field.

Tony Oday
03-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Now if we can get James Jones or Jordy Nelson to step it up this year and AR will be impossible to stop...I mean really Jennings is good but is getting a lot of doubles...give DD, JJ and JF some single coverages and this could get just crazy...also Throw in a RB that can catch out of the backfield....oooh getting excited.

steve823
03-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Now if we can get James Jones or Jordy Nelson to step it up this year and AR will be impossible to stop...I mean really Jennings is good but is getting a lot of doubles...give DD, JJ and JF some single coverages and this could get just crazy...also Throw in a RB that can catch out of the backfield....oooh getting excited.

Once we can get a speedy running back that can catch out of the backfield it will help so much. It'll spread their defense out and make them have to account for the backfield.

Thing is we have to shore up our offensive line to get anything a chance to happen and help us progress to become a top offense. :wait:

steve823
03-07-2010, 03:26 PM
-double post

Tony Oday
03-07-2010, 03:36 PM
I think the O line will be fine this year...no idea why just think so. I still think we need more slants and such so the DEs cant just pin their ears back and go...I mean the way to stop Allen is run the ball at him...Just run power I at him the first half and wear him down.

green_bowl_packer
03-07-2010, 08:46 PM
He's got a mean left hook too.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/sports/local/22210-Jermichael-Finley-Boxing-in-Austin