Korey Hall
James Jones
Allen Barbre
Darren Colledge
Desmond Bishop
Atari Bigby

RashanGary
03-13-2010, 12:14 PM
Driver is tough. Do keep paying him until he drops off, or do you get the best years of his career and them move on before he drops off.

Jenkins is tough too. He's probably more valuable as a 4-3 DE than he is as a 3-4 DE. Good player, but how many starting caliber DL can we afford to pay. Pickett, Raji and Jolly are all starting caliber. Do we keep all 4 together? Do we keep Jenkins and let Jolly go? Do we keep Jolly and let Jenkins go? Don't know, it's not black and white.

Tramon seems like a no brainer to me. We don't have any young starting CB's other than him. Hate to see him get to UFA.

Spitz and Colledge - Neither are great, but both are serviceable. Probably depends on what type of contracts they want. They're worth something, but what?

Brandon Jackson, Krorey Hall, Desmond Bishop - Depth, but how much do you pay?

James Jones, probably depends on what you want to do with Driver

Bigby, probably depends on if you find a better safety this year

Barbre, does he eventually get it, or do you give up on him as an athlete that just. can't play football

b bulldog
03-13-2010, 12:17 PM
Personally, I'd love to see Driver and a 3 or 4th rounder to Denver for Marshall. I think he would change his ways in GB but trading DD would hurt, but could you imagine our O?

channtheman
03-13-2010, 12:21 PM
I love Driver as a person and as a Packer but I think his play has already dropped off. He seems to drop at least one pass a game (which some might say he makes up for with his impressive catches), but too often those drops are drive killers.

Bossman641
03-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Personally, I'd love to see Driver and a 3 or 4th rounder to Denver for Marshall. I think he would change his ways in GB but trading DD would hurt, but could you imagine our O?

No way Denver takes that trade.

Chubbyhubby
03-13-2010, 03:16 PM

I agree with Bossman641 on this.. Denver won't do that trade.. Should we let DD go after this season? He is clearly #2 behind Jennings. Knowing TT in the past 5 or 6 drafts he is willing to stockpile draft picks while trading down...

I would see it very unlikely that DD will be traded during the draft but it would be interesting..

Brando19
03-13-2010, 04:05 PM

Nah...Denver would be stupid to take that trade. Maybe AJ Hawk and a 4th rounder.

sharpe1027
03-15-2010, 10:20 AM
Driver is tough. Do keep paying him until he drops off, or do you get the best years of his career and them move on before he drops off.

IMO, you might as well keep him coming back. He's probably not going to break the bank and if takes a bit of a drop in his play, he's mostly likely still going to be an excellent #3. He'll be going up against nickel backs instead of starting corners and he's good at finding the open spot in the zone.

Jenkins is tough too. He's probably more valuable as a 4-3 DE than he is as a 3-4 DE. Good player, but how many starting caliber DL can we afford to pay. Pickett, Raji and Jolly are all starting caliber. Do we keep all 4 together? Do we keep Jenkins and let Jolly go? Do we keep Jolly and let Jenkins go? Don't know, it's not black and white.

Ideally you keep them all, but money and the next two year's drafting may change that.

Tramon seems like a no brainer to me. We don't have any young starting CB's other than him. Hate to see him get to UFA.

Agreed.

Spitz and Colledge - Neither are great, but both are serviceable. Probably depends on what type of contracts they want. They're worth something, but what?

For as much as Packer's fans might gripe about them (especially Colledge), I think other teams would value them pretty high if they got on the open market.

Brandon Jackson, Krorey Hall, Desmond Bishop - Depth, but how much do you pay?

They already have three fullbacks and don't need to overpay for Hall.

Bishop reminds me of Hodge.

B. Jack, I can't figure out. He doesn't look bad when he is in, but they hardly let him run the ball at all. If they saw something in him, why wouldn't he get more touches?

James Jones, probably depends on what you want to do with Driver

Anyone else think JJ has plateaued after his second year?

Bigby, probably depends on if you find a better safety this year

For all the gripes about him, he's been much better than the guys that came before him or that back him up.

Barbre, does he eventually get it, or do you give up on him as an athlete that just. can't play football

After last year, I know where I would put my money. :wink:

Brandon494
03-15-2010, 12:25 PM

That trade wouldnt even be accepted on Madden and I don't want that Diva in the lockerroom. Now I would do Driver and a 3 or 4th for Eddie Royal.