PDA

View Full Version : HBO's Hard Knocks

Brandon494
03-25-2010, 03:27 PM
They have picked the NY Jets to be the featured team this year.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iTWrMxxQ3I-A9hX0XEEO4Jw3MvWAD9ELRG083

Oh well, maybe next year will be our year they pick the Packers. :(

Gunakor
03-25-2010, 04:51 PM
I'd rather they didn't come to Green Bay. The fewer TV cameras they have in our locker room and in our weight room on our practice field the better, IMO. The Jets can have them.

RashanGary
03-25-2010, 05:13 PM
I think they offered it to GB a few years ago and we declined.

steve823
03-25-2010, 05:49 PM
I'd rather they didn't come to Green Bay. The fewer TV cameras they have in our locker room and in our weight room on our practice field the better, IMO. The Jets can have them.

Agreed. Couldn't have said it better. The less attention and cameras the players and coaches are exposed to the better.

But I have to say it's going to be hilarious watching Rex Ryan flip out over everything this year.

Brandon494
03-25-2010, 06:41 PM

I agree but I'm selfish :)

Brandon494
03-25-2010, 06:44 PM
The Jets are a good team to do Hard Knocks with them just signing LT and also having Rex, Sanchez, and Revis.

BlueBrewer
03-25-2010, 08:10 PM

Agreed. Couldn't have said it better. The less attention and cameras the players and coaches are exposed to the better.

But I have to say it's going to be hilarious watching Rex Ryan flip out over everything this year.

This is a cheap shot but....I think they are packing the extra wide angle lense for this year....

packerbacker1234
03-26-2010, 02:10 PM
They are professional athletes. If they can't handle extra cameras hanging around then what do you expect them to do in the playoffs when all eyes are on them? Hell, what about a NFC championship or a super bowl? They are professionals, if they can't handle the extra attention then they shouldn't be playing in the NFL.

I feel the cameras and attention have no bearing on anything what so ever. They are getting paid to play football and handle the media. The packers have a history of handling the media as coachs and players very well, even if you count the favre debacle. As poorly handled as it was, do you remember any other time the packers really dropped the ball and it affected anything on the field?

PlantPage55
03-26-2010, 04:58 PM
As poorly handled as it was, do you remember any other time the packers really dropped the ball and it affected anything on the field?

>implying it was poorly handled at all.

As far as Hard Knocks goes, I don't need to see my team doing this. Just keep your eyes on the prize and away from the cameras.

twoseven
03-28-2010, 12:58 PM
really looking forward to NYJ on hard knocks. talented team with plenty of veterans and an enigmatic head coach (borderline ass) to really keep things interesting. was cringing at the chances it was the Texans instead.