PDA

View Full Version : hey rats

twoseven
03-27-2010, 06:48 AM
decided to check in with the old place and see what was going on. honestly can say i won't be as busy posting here as in the past, the one thing i have the least desire to rap about is the team, and this is a GBP site after all. arguing with other packer fans about our beloved squad to me seems stupid. it's like parents fighting about whose child is doing better playing a game of all things. pretty much will find most of my activity in the RR talking about movies, TV, or video games.

really not going to say too much about why i stopped posting here, cause who cares. all i can say is annonymity and accountability don't make very good bedfellows. this is not my site, and i cannot expect others to be forthcoming with who they really are. that's cool, i respect the privacy issue. but when privacy allows others to make rude or downright hateful comments with no repercussions, hey, i can do without that shit and decided to spend my efforts (like most it seems these day) socializing on facebook. with FB i can have those everyday convos with people that i know will not turn things into a shitstorm that would rival any kindergarten gang war. don't want it, don't need it, and with fb i can and do control it. this place will never be like that, someone will always piss on things for whatever insecurities are ailing them that week. i'll just deal with it, ignore the bullshit as best i can, and concentrate on those that aren't here just to make others miserable.

so i guess i'm back in at least a limited role. and the avatar i am rolling with is not actually me, it's a guy i always have stop by the house whenever i need to post pics of myself on the interent. he's my hired jpg stunt double.

-e

swede
03-27-2010, 01:13 PM
decided to check in with the old place and see what was going on...

...and the avatar i am rolling with is not actually me, it's a guy i always have stop by the house whenever i need to post pics of myself on the interent. he's my hired jpg stunt double.

Welcome back. You were missed.

I know what you mean about avatar doubles.

I took some crap about using my actual photo. You seem like a good guy tho, and I have a feeling you won't make fun of me, so here goes. This is me giving the main toast at the last Liars' Club meeting:

http://therealrevo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Henry_Waxman.jpg

Bretsky
03-27-2010, 01:45 PM
Hey 27; nice to see ya in here. For what it's worth I think the dude who seemed to question/bash you here and there is not here now. Hope you check in more.

Brett

sheepshead
03-29-2010, 07:40 AM
honestly can say i won't be as busy posting here as in the past, the one thing i have the least desire to rap about is the team, and this is a GBP site after all. arguing with other packer fans about our beloved squad to me seems stupid.

I think that is the whole point of a site like this. The owner isnt some insider with juicy Packer information. I didnt really follow your rant, sorry.

SkinBasket
03-29-2010, 08:48 AM
welcome back twoseven. The romper room has kind of died on the vine because guys like you who like talking about whatever got driven off by know-at-all douchebags with massive (and I do mean massive) insecurity problems.

It looks like the biggest (and I do mean biggest), problems are dealt with. Now we just need people to come on back, feel they can post about shit they enjoy without some Shithead McFuckerson laying into them about it and thinking he's clever.

Harlan Huckleby
03-29-2010, 09:31 AM
Skinbasket is the biggest problem.

27, I don't remember who you are, but since you are from Hudson I'm guessing you are really Nutz, who left the forum in disgrace and has now come crawling back under a false name. You can check out my own retired jersey and awards in the Hudson High trophy case. My real name is Jim Bertelsen.

Joemailman
03-29-2010, 10:40 AM
welcome back twoseven. The romper room has kind of died on the vine because guys like you who like talking about whatever got driven off by know-at-all douchebags with massive (and I do mean massive) insecurity problems.

It looks like the biggest (and I do mean biggest), problems are dealt with. Now we just need people to come on back, feel they can post about shit they enjoy without some Shithead McFuckerson laying into them about it and thinking he's clever.

What ever happened to Shithead McFuckerson?

SkinBasket
03-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Skinbasket is the biggest problem.

That's probably true, but things have always been great here when I'm the biggest problem we have.

MichiganPackerFan
03-29-2010, 11:50 AM

What ever happened to Shithead McFuckerson?

This belongs in the "Former Members who are missed" thread please. Although a "Former Members who are NOT missed" thread could also be started.

Scott Campbell
03-29-2010, 11:58 AM
27, I don't remember who you are, but since you are from Hudson I'm guessing you are really Nutz, who left the forum in disgrace and has now come crawling back ........

Are you accusing Nutz of stealing your schtick?

Scott Campbell
03-29-2010, 11:59 AM
That's a big pumpkin.

HowardRoark
03-29-2010, 12:47 PM
That's a big pumpkin.

How do we know that it's a real pumpkin? It's a picture, it could be doctored, or some kind of prop.

Zool
03-29-2010, 01:02 PM
That's a big pumpkin.

How do we know that it's a real pumpkin? It's a picture, it could be doctored, or some kind of prop.

Its actually a normal sized pumpkin, he's only 4'8".

Harlan Huckleby
03-29-2010, 01:27 PM
I thought it was a goiter.

SkinBasket
03-29-2010, 01:33 PM
That's a big pumpkin.

But what about his body fat? That's the important question. From that picture, he must be at least 38%. I know. I read about it on the internet.

twoseven
03-29-2010, 06:08 PM
what happened to that fat kid that liked me so much?

i see not all the insecure jerkoffs are gone, but what can i expect really.

what did i miss that is actually worth mentioning..

anybody have any epileptic seizures from any video games?

did harlan finally get a 360 or PS3?

campbell get any new wives?

skin get any rare diseases?

did tex die?

is mazzin a saints fan now?

did all the women get chased off?

any new trolls worth mentioning?

is anybody watching Lost besides me?

i have Netflix now, any recommendations?

twoseven
03-29-2010, 06:10 PM
I thought it was a goiter.nobody understands your old man speak. just call it a growth for the sake of the kids out there.

twoseven
03-29-2010, 06:14 PM
That's a big pumpkin.

But what about his body fat? That's the important question. From that picture, he must be at least 38%. I know. I read about it on the internet.if i had my sweatshirt on nobody would be the wiser. my men's health and fitness opened my eyes to the fact that i am actually about 22%. i have been hiding in shame.

the pumpkin is real, but i photoshopped myself into the picture.

SkinBasket
03-29-2010, 09:11 PM

I would expect nothing less from such a nefarious individual as you. On a related note, I've been a member of a pumpkin forum for years, and that pumpkin must weigh 31.1 pounds, judging from the picture.

HowardRoark
03-29-2010, 09:25 PM

I would expect nothing less from such a nefarious individual as you. On a related note, I've been a member of a pumpkin forum for years, and that pumpkin must weigh 31.1 pounds, judging from the picture.

I don't believe it's 31.1 for a second. Maybe you are. I don't know. But I've seen plenty of big pumpkins that are no where near 31.1. 31.1 requires 100% dedication. With all the traveling to and from the gym you said that you do, I simply do not buy it. Unless you're fertilizing the garden with Ephedra and stacking it with a ton of ALA, Green tea, etc. I'm entitled to that opinion and quite frankly it really does not matter.

twoseven
03-30-2010, 03:42 AM

I don't believe it's 31.1 for a second. Maybe you are. I don't know. But I've seen plenty of big pumpkins that are no where near 31.1. 31.1 requires 100% dedication. With all the traveling to and from the gym you said that you do, I simply do not buy it. Unless you're fertilizing the garden with Ephedra and stacking it with a ton of ALA, Green tea, etc. I'm entitled to that opinion and quite frankly it really does not matter.all that stuff would make that pumpkin lean as hell. had to go the opposite direction in this case.

i took it to old country buffet as often as possible, a handful of brewery tours in leinie country, and made it watch tv for hours at a crack (made good use of my netflix). plumping up is a fulltime job.

on a side note. our pumpkin patch down the road is the most glorious of all, and i fully expect to see the Great Pumpkin swoop in and leave us toys this next hallows eve.

SkinBasket
03-30-2010, 08:02 AM
Well, I'm sure the pumpkin would be sub 30 if it hadn't injured his wrist doing exactly what we all told it not to do.

Zool
03-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Well, I'm sure the pumpkin would be sub 30 if it hadn't injured his wrist doing exactly what we all told it not to do.

I actually saw that pumpkin posting on www.pumpedkins.com. It claims to be under 25 already doing MMA style training.

twoseven
03-30-2010, 12:12 PM
Mammoth Mammaries and Ass?

HowardRoark
03-30-2010, 03:13 PM

I don't believe it's 31.1 for a second. Maybe you are. I don't know. But I've seen plenty of big pumpkins that are no where near 31.1. 31.1 requires 100% dedication. With all the traveling to and from the gym you said that you do, I simply do not buy it. Unless you're fertilizing the garden with Ephedra and stacking it with a ton of ALA, Green tea, etc. I'm entitled to that opinion and quite frankly it really does not matter.all that stuff would make that pumpkin lean as hell. had to go the opposite direction in this case.

i took it to old country buffet as often as possible, a handful of brewery tours in leinie country, and made it watch tv for hours at a crack (made good use of my netflix). plumping up is a fulltime job.

on a side note. our pumpkin patch down the road is the most glorious of all, and i fully expect to see the Great Pumpkin swoop in and leave us toys this next hallows eve.

Skip the Leine's and go to Surly. (http://www.surlybrewing.com/)