PDA

View Full Version : Let's Go MOUNTAINEERS!

Brando19
03-28-2010, 06:31 PM
How bout them 'eers? Kentucky got bitch slapped yesterday. WVU should have had a number 1 seed for winning the Big East, but Syracuse got it. Next up...Duke.

digitaldean
03-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Really was pulling for Tenn. Mainly that they hadn't been there. They had their chances, but miss FT's and allowed MSU way too many 2nd chance points. Only thing I'm happy for is that the Big 10 is represented.

As for Baylor - Duke, Baylor put forth a great effort but Duke found a way to win.

Glad UK didn't get in. Don't care for Calipari AT ALL. He left UMass & Memphis in big trouble with NCAA after leaving both schools. Curious to see if some of that team leaves for the NBA.....

Butler is the feel good story IMO. Home team, unbeaten since December. They play great D. Should be an interesting semi vs. Sparty.

Joemailman
03-28-2010, 09:21 PM
I'll win my office pool if Duke wins so...Go Duke!!!

I have a ton of respect for Izzo though. To lose your best player to injury during the tournament, and then make it to the Final 4 is a great accomplishment.

Butler is very well coached. I wonder if they'll be able to hang onto their coach. One of the big schools may come calling.

MichiganPackerFan
03-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Go STATE!!!!

Harlan Huckleby
03-29-2010, 09:37 AM
The WVU-Kentucky game was the only tournament game I've watched, sadly it was on a Saturday night. I rooted for WVU because I thought it was a David-Goliath story until I noticed at the end that WVU is a #2 seed. I'll watch the games next weekend, and will develop into an expert analyst by the finals. It's never too late to hop aboard.

Joemailman
03-29-2010, 11:03 AM
Spartans vs. Bulldogs Saturday: Spartans have too much firepower, although the Bulldogs will be the sentimental favorite

http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/rtcwiki/images/7/77/Spartans.jpghttp://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/jiggs_bulldog07.jpg_w450.jpg

Brando19
04-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Well they put up a fight. I'm proud of them. First time to the Final Four since 1959 when they had Jerry West. Kinda neat that his son is on this team. Duke was just too much for them. Hope Da'sean Butler is ok.