PDA

View Full Version : Pacman

Freak Out
03-29-2010, 05:16 PM
I just saw that he's been cleared to sign with any team and have to say I don't know if the guy is even a good CB let alone a good human being? I remember him as a returner more than anything.

Can the guy play corner and is it even remotely possible he get's a sniff from GB?

Brandon494
03-29-2010, 05:26 PM
No thanks, this guy is a joke

TT doesn't bring in players like this anyway which is a good thing.

Freak Out
03-29-2010, 05:34 PM

The guy is a joke because he's a horrible corner?

Brandon494
03-29-2010, 05:37 PM

The guy is a joke because he's a horrible corner?

No, because he calls himself PacMan :lol:

Joemailman
03-29-2010, 05:38 PM
http://rosettasister.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/just-say-no.jpg

Freak Out
03-29-2010, 05:49 PM
:lol:

Joe.....I know those old eyes of yours are giving you fits but the rest of us see just fine.

red
03-29-2010, 05:55 PM
no

plus i think this is old news

he already had a workout with the lions and are the odds on favorite to sign him

Brando19
03-29-2010, 06:35 PM
A former Mountaineer who can't stay out of trouble. But...a hell of a Corner. I would love to see him come to Green Bay cheap. A HUGE upgrade over Bush and Blackmon.

Brandon494
03-29-2010, 06:43 PM
A former Mountaineer who can't stay out of trouble. But...a hell of a Corner. I would love to see him come to Green Bay cheap. A HUGE upgrade over Bush and Blackmon.

I don't think he was be a HUGE upgrade over Bush and Blackmon, I mean there is a reason Dallas released him and no one picked him up. Your thinking of the guy you saw with the Titans but he'll never be that guy.

The Leaper
03-29-2010, 07:57 PM
A. Pacman in Green Bay, Wisconsin? LMAO.

B. Why would we want a low character guy who hasn't played at a high level in several years?

Brando19
03-29-2010, 10:42 PM

I don't think he was be a HUGE upgrade over Bush and Blackmon, I mean there is a reason Dallas released him and no one picked him up. Your thinking of the guy you saw with the Titans but he'll never be that guy.

I do think he'd be a HUGE upgrade over Bush especially. Didn't Dallas release him because he got in more trouble?

Fritz
03-30-2010, 06:26 AM
Red is on this one. Lions are sniffing his butt.

pbmax
03-30-2010, 08:27 AM

I do think he'd be a HUGE upgrade over Bush especially. Didn't Dallas release him because he got in more trouble?
Yes, he won an argument with his Cowboy assigned watchdog and went to a strip club or somewhere else he was not supposed to go. It wasn't his play that got him released with the Jones.

MichiganPackerFan
03-30-2010, 10:21 AM
http://www.pacmanpresident.com/images/pacman_president.png
GOOD

http://lloydvance.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/pacman-jones1.jpg
BAD

Fritz
03-30-2010, 11:13 AM

Yes, he won an argument with his Cowboy assigned watchdog and went to a strip club or somewhere else he was not supposed to go. It wasn't his play that got him released with the Jones.

if the first part of your quote is correct, then it would seem he was released because of his play....

pbmax
03-30-2010, 11:34 AM

if the first part of your quote is correct, then it would seem he was released because of his play....
Excellent point. And he could probably have stayed had he played better.

cheesner
03-30-2010, 01:50 PM

I only saw 2 or 3 Cowboy games last season. He played poorly in all of them. I don't think he could crack the lineup in Green Bay. At one time he was very good. Not sure what the issue is. I think there is very little chance TT is interested in him, and that is fine by me.

Brandon494
03-30-2010, 02:31 PM
I only saw 2 or 3 Cowboy games last season. He played poorly in all of them. I don't think he could crack the lineup in Green Bay. At one time he was very good. Not sure what the issue is. I think there is very little chance TT is interested in him, and that is fine by me.

He didn't play for a team during the 2009 season but I agree he played poorly in all the cowboy games I saw in the 2008 season.

Brando19
03-30-2010, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbYoMFAI2mA

Not that this was spectacular...but Bush would have grabbed the guys facemask or fumbled the ball himself.

Fritz
03-30-2010, 08:27 PM

I've read that the strippers said he didn't even play hard.

Brando19
03-30-2010, 09:42 PM

I've read that the strippers said he didn't even stay hard.

Fixed

Fritz
03-31-2010, 10:58 AM
I feel the original was ever so slightly more subtle and thus effective.

I feel in making this correction you've pulled a real boner, Brando.

Guiness
03-31-2010, 03:08 PM
Everything else aside, how good is he anymore? I thought he was only a nickel back in Dallas?

Brando19
03-31-2010, 03:28 PM
I feel the original was ever so slightly more subtle and thus effective.

I feel in making this correction you've pulled a real boner, Brando.

:lol:

Oh come on....quit being so stiff.

Freak Out
03-31-2010, 03:41 PM
I think you guys are way to hard on the guy. :)

Brando19
03-31-2010, 07:46 PM
All the trouble with the police made him keep throbbing head...aches.

A little much? Yeah...I'll stop. :lol:

Joemailman
03-31-2010, 08:02 PM
Cum on you guys. Stop it.

Zool
03-31-2010, 08:20 PM
Wood you guys knock it off? Its not like he was at a club rubbing someone out.

MJZiggy
03-31-2010, 08:37 PM
just off. :whist:

Maxie the Taxi
03-31-2010, 10:09 PM
If the guy is too much of a hoodlum to play in Dallas, that should be a clue.