PDA

View Full Version : Jared Allen Video

steve823
04-21-2010, 01:20 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/19/jared-allen-video-bar-fight-nfl-minnesota-vikings-scottsdale-arizona/

I don't know if anyone posted this ,but I thought it was funny. With the way the league is now he'll probably be fined or something.

Tony Oday
04-21-2010, 01:26 PM
I would NOT want to make him angry...you wouldnt like him angry!!!

MichiganPackerFan
04-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Never mess with a man crazy enough to where his jock on his head:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_i0Ozfhp8d6g/SwR2dZoJFdI/AAAAAAAAAyA/4KeWOh-gqAE/s1600/jared_allen1.jpg

channtheman
04-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Never mess with a man crazy enough to where his jock on his head:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_i0Ozfhp8d6g/SwR2dZoJFdI/AAAAAAAAAyA/4KeWOh-gqAE/s1600/jared_allen1.jpg

I guess one could say he's a dickhead! :lol:

Deputy Nutz
04-21-2010, 04:12 PM
coolest cat in the NFL. If he played for the Packers, he would be everyone's favorite player in the Green and Gold.

The guy goes hunting with a spear, and has killed a boar with a knife.

retailguy
04-21-2010, 04:28 PM
coolest cat in the NFL. If he played for the Packers, he would be everyone's favorite player in the Green and Gold.

cool.... or stupid? fine line perhaps. But I agree with your premis. He'd be loved in GB, and now, because he's in Minn, he's universally hated. (as he should be)

Welcome back, btw!

swede
04-21-2010, 04:33 PM

i agree. I'd probably love his act here. Especially with a couple of three sack games to lighten up the goofy white trash vibe.

Deputy Nutz
04-21-2010, 04:45 PM

cool.... or stupid? fine line perhaps. But I agree with your premis. He'd be loved in GB, and now, because he's in Minn, he's universally hated. (as he should be)

Welcome back, btw!

I will be back probably through the draft, but I don't know. I pop up to see what is going on and already I see the drama. Now I like drama, I like to stir shit up, but I could really care less, I am in a state right now that has no passion for football.

I haven't even done any homework on the draft. weird.

red
04-21-2010, 05:49 PM
how dumb do you have to be to try and pick a fight with a guy like allen?

Patler
04-21-2010, 06:11 PM

You want to see how tough that is, or isn't:

http://www.a-wild-boar-hog-hunting-florida-guide-service.com/

Go to the "knife" section, they have pictures and at least one video of a boar kill with a knife.

The dogs corner the pig, pin it down and you get out of the truck, walk up to it and stick a knife in it. Big deal. The biggest risk is for the dogs.

Sorry, doesn't impress me very much.

swede
04-21-2010, 06:17 PM

Go to the "knife" section, they have pictures and at least one video of a boar kill with a knife.

The dogs corner the pig, pin it down and you get out of the truck, walk up to it and stick a knife in it. Big deal. The biggest risk is for the dogs.

Baby seal walks into a bar.

Bartender says "What'll you have?"

Baby seal says, "Anything but a Canadian Club."

twoseven
04-21-2010, 06:37 PM
my favorite non-Packer by a long shot. and who's so damn stupid to mess with Allen's woman when he's in earshot? i realize that not every NFL player is a killer on the loose when they are out on the town, but I would imagine Jared is about as close as it gets. sounds like Darwinism had a near miss out in Scottsdale.

swede
04-21-2010, 06:42 PM
sounds like Darwinism had a near miss out in Scottsdale.

:lol:

Packerarcher
04-22-2010, 08:19 AM

Patler,for what it's worth there is plenty that can go wrong on a hunt like that,although it's not my type of hunt I have nothing against it. A knife is a close range weapon,you try stabbing a cornered pissed off wild hog,not nearly as easy as it looks.

Deputy Nutz
04-22-2010, 09:49 AM

I saw Tred Barta do it on his show. I wasn't all that impressed, but to get that close and have the possiblity to have a tusk rip threw your thigh, I don't know if I would choose to that if I was Jared Allen.

It isn't that much different than bear hunting where you sit over a bait pile

MichiganPackerFan
04-22-2010, 09:56 AM
It might be more entertaining to watch a wild boar hunt jared allen.

Joemailman
04-22-2010, 10:25 AM

Welcome back, btw!

Is he hated? Last year I hated the fact that we didn't have anyone who could block him. I didn't hate him for it. I respected him. Maybe I'm just on a different planet than most people here.

MJZiggy
04-22-2010, 07:51 PM
I just hate him for being such an ass.

Patler
04-22-2010, 07:55 PM

Patler,for what it's worth there is plenty that can go wrong on a hunt like that,although it's not my type of hunt I have nothing against it. A knife is a close range weapon,you try stabbing a cornered pissed off wild hog,not nearly as easy as it looks.

I don't have anything against it, to each his own as far as I'm concerned. Just doesn't impress me all that much. Didn't look much different to me than butchering, which I did plenty of. Sure things can go wrong, they did when we butchered in the machine shed too occasionally. Pigs can get mean.

MJZiggy
04-22-2010, 08:19 PM

I don't have anything against it, to each his own as far as I'm concerned. Just doesn't impress me all that much. Didn't look much different to me than butchering, which I did plenty of. Sure things can go wrong, they did when we butchered in the machine shed too occasionally. Pigs can get mean. Well, either they get mean or they get dead.

Jimx29
04-22-2010, 10:23 PM
It might be more entertaining to watch a wild boar hunt jared allen.[Yakov Smirnoff] In U.S. men hunt boars, in Russia boars hunt men!![/Yakov Smirnoff]