PDA

View Full Version : Packer TRADE!!!

Chubbyhubby
04-23-2010, 07:52 PM
Packers Trade to pick 71 wonder who they are going to pick??

Chubbyhubby
04-23-2010, 08:02 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2010/profiles/morgan-burnett?id=496727#tabs:tab-analysis

Harlan Huckleby
04-23-2010, 08:37 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2010/profiles/morgan-burnett?id=496727#tabs:tab-analysis

pack had a need for a safety with a 9" hand size

Bretsky
04-23-2010, 08:50 PM
nice trade by TT to get the guy he wanted.

mission
04-23-2010, 09:47 PM
guys i really think this move for burnett will turn out to be something like last year for matthews

this guy is the REAL DEAL and would have gone way earlier had he played on a decent defense. i cant tell you how LOST the coaching staff was this year. they fired the coordinator and just hired al groh.

he really is a ton like nick collins... any negatives listed on a scouting report are only exasperated by the chaos and lack of talent around him.

tech's defense overall was SO BAD

i was in the bathroom at a restaurant when i logged onto wap.nfl.com and saw that morgan burnett had already been picked.. was pretty upset until i scrolled over and saw the packers had taken him... nearly pissed all over the wall, no joke.. maybe i did! :lol: :lol:

Maxie the Taxi
04-23-2010, 09:51 PM
guys i really think this move for burnett will turn out to be something like last year for matthews

this guy is the REAL DEAL and would have gone way earlier had he played on a decent defense. i cant tell you how LOST the coaching staff was this year. they fired the coordinator and just hired al groh.

he really is a ton like nick collins... any negatives listed on a scouting report are only exasperated by the chaos and lack of talent around him.

i was in the bathroom at a restaurant when i logged onto wap.nfl.com and saw that morgan burnett had already been picked.. was pretty upset until i scrolled over and saw the packers had taken him... nearly pissed all over the wall, no joke.. maybe i did! :lol: :lol:

I read something similar to what you're saying on the Cowgirl's website. Said MB had a hell of an Orange Bowl game. It was the CB's that got smoked.

swede
04-23-2010, 09:51 PM

Hey Mission,

we have a new acronym at Packerrats:

P.O.T.W.H.

(Piss on the wall happy!)

I really like your insight into the guy. It explains the crazy trade up.

mission
04-23-2010, 10:01 PM

Hey Mission,

we have a new acronym at Packerrats:

P.O.T.W.H.

(Piss on the wall happy!)

I really like your insight into the guy. It explains the crazy trade up.

hahaha i even yelped and two guys at the sink(s) turned around wondering wth was going on.

nearly cried on the neal pick and my girl made me promise to be in a decent mood if we were going to go out. came out the bathroom and she was like "what happened?!" all smiling... could see everything was good again :D

plus he went to tech, those guys dont get free passes... they're actually really damn smart. for those that wanted myron rolle: here you go, minus a rhodes and plus a shitload of ability and playmaking.

think we had a lot of INTS last year???? :P

mission
04-23-2010, 10:22 PM
i didnt know that the eagles were right in front of the bears who were looking for a safety... that is way too funny and i love TT for it.

they must be sick... im sure burnett will torch cutler at some point this year 8-)

Maxie the Taxi
04-23-2010, 10:29 PM
i didnt know that the eagles were right in front of the bears who were looking for a safety... that is way too funny and i love TT for it.

they must be sick... im sure burnett will torch cutler at some point this year 8-)

I don't know if that's a strong endorsement. Most every DB in the NFL will torch Cutler this year. :)

mission
04-23-2010, 10:32 PM

I don't know if that's a strong endorsement. Most every DB in the NFL will torch Cutler this year. :)

the irony tho :D

HarveyWallbangers
04-24-2010, 01:39 AM

Of course, this means that Neal will probably end up having a better career than Burnett. At least, that's the way it works for me.
:D

Fritz
04-24-2010, 08:34 AM
Mission, if you went into the bathroom almost crying and your girlfriend making you promise to be in a good mood, and you came out of the men's room smiling, she might be wondering...