PDA

View Full Version : Question...

ND72
08-01-2006, 07:38 PM
hey guys...i got a bunch of pictures from camp on monday....how could i possibly get them on here to show/share?

OS PA
08-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Lets keep going with this question topic...
Anyone who's been to practice what do you think about Wayne Lucier? I watched the highlights of practice on NFL.com and noticed that he seemed to shut everyone down. Anybody think he could start somewhere on our line?

HarveyWallbangers
08-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Full-time starter? I hope not. I think he's a guy like Adrian Klemm. He's a veteran that could spot start on occasion and play multiple positions, but you don't want him out there as your #1.

MadtownPacker
08-01-2006, 08:33 PM
hey guys...i got a bunch of pictures from camp on monday....how could i possibly get them on here to show/share?ND, I sent you a PM.

ND72
08-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Lucier has looked good, I've thought also. I think he'll be quality back up for us, and a special teamer.

Iron Mike
08-01-2006, 08:58 PM
hey guys...i got a bunch of pictures from camp on monday....how could i possibly get them on here to show/share?

I'd guess you could upload them to a picture-sharing site such as photobucket or shutterfly or flickr and then provide us with a link to it.

But I'm getting kinda pissed at you ND, for not providing us with your take on training camp from your O-line background.

I actually had to go to JSO to get some info..... :mad:

MadtownPacker
08-01-2006, 09:11 PM
I'd guess you could upload them to a picture-sharing site such as photobucket or shutterfly or flickr and then provide us with a link to it.
PackerRats will gladly host the picture for you guys. If you are familiar with FTP PM me or if not email the pictures to mad_packer@sbcglobal.net. If there are alot of them send them in a zipped folder or a few per email.