PDA

View Full Version : News on Favre??

Packers4Ever
05-21-2010, 04:44 PM
Hey guys, did anybody just hear (4:45 CST) news on Brett within the

past 20 minutes or so? My husband just walked in in time to hear the

tail end of a newscast and he thought it might have something to do

with Brett returning to play this fall. Sort of early ?????

Whoops I may not have directed this message to the correct spot on

the Index, sorry. :oops:

red
05-21-2010, 05:18 PM
could be a couple of things neither have much importance

yesterday brob made a friendly wager with the southern miss baseball team. of the get to the college world series, he'l play this year

there is also a report that came out a few hours go that biffy may or may not have had surgery on his bad ankle, and if he did, it may or may not be a sign that he's coming back

that's all i know off, nothing out of the norm

packerbacker1234
05-21-2010, 05:32 PM
(double post)

packerbacker1234
05-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Nothing too alarming outside of the bet, but again, it's just one of those "pep up your alma mater" things. If he is willing to be that casual though about coming back to motivate a team for a College WS run, then you almost have to think he is pretty decided right now on coming back. He's just biding his time to miss OTA's and part of camp, as most suspected he would. His fellow players already expressed that they are fine if he does that this season, because now brett won them over last year. That was always the concern with letting him do this was how the team feels, but it happened last season and Favre won them over, so no one is really concerned about it.

It's just if he makes the anouncement on returning right now official, he's stuck coming up with piddly excuses to not be at OTA's or camp, while he can not say anything and always have an excuse.

Administrator
05-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Use the Favre thread please. Thanks.