PDA

View Full Version : JUSTIN WHO ??

Packers4Ever
05-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Just got a look at http://PACKERUPDATE.COM, they have moved

recently to this new location. Long paragraph questioning the

elegibility of Justin Harrell and the possibility (or lack of) of his play being

seen this coming season. Looks like it's a "maybe." Or, you may read

it as "doubtful."

packerbacker1234
05-22-2010, 06:07 AM
Nothing really new there. Just stating the obvious. He was hyped to be the the #1 guy, and everytime he throws pads on, steps on the field, something happens that causes him to not be able to play. They are simply repeating what has happened to him and saying that it's good reason to not expect anything this year, and the last note was drafting Neal means the packers as well have pretty much "given" up on him.

Two back surgeries already and the guy has barely played any snaps? Thats just not good.

Fritz
05-22-2010, 11:40 AM
No doubt this is a make or break year for the guy. He needs to show he can play and he needs to stay healthy for all of camp in order to make this team, I think. I mean, if he misses a couple days, but any more than that and the team will not be able to trust he can stay on the field.

packerbacker1234
05-22-2010, 06:27 PM
No doubt this is a make or break year for the guy. He needs to show he can play and he needs to stay healthy for all of camp in order to make this team, I think. I mean, if he misses a couple days, but any more than that and the team will not be able to trust he can stay on the field.

Exactly. He was a very high draft pick. Supposedly lots of potential, but so injury prone. At least we can actually see Blackmon on the field for a handful of games each season - Harrel can't even be on the field for 1.

This is it for the guy - he has one TC and preseason to prove he can play and be healthy, or I feel thats it.

Deputy Nutz
05-22-2010, 11:12 PM
Well with the Jolly situation, I think they are going to try and squeeze as much out of Harrell as possible. Quite possibly Jolly is going to be suspended if not jailed for the upcoming season. I would take Harrell a get what ever I can out of him because including Neal the Packers are only going 4 deep on the defensive line right now.

1. Raji
2. Pickett
3. Jenkins
4. Neal