PDA

View Full Version : Lendale White

Brando19
05-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Just read that the Seahawks released him today because "it's clear he doesn't fit our program at this time." Shortly after they released him, it was announced he faces a 4 game suspension next season for unknown reasons. Wow...Seahawks just traded for this guy in April. Wonder what he did...or what kind of drugs?

Guiness
05-29-2010, 12:05 AM
That is something for sure. A draft day trade that doesn't make it into camp?

I see mention of the suspension, you have to wonder if that was pending when the trade was made. I would think if Tennessee knew about it, they would have to disclose it.

Pugger
05-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Surely Seattle knew of the pending suspension at the time of the trade. If TN didn't disclose it the seachickens would be making a big stink about it to Goodell. Now they cut him? Who's running things up there? :?:

rbaloha1
05-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Surprising considering the Coach Carroll ties.

VermontPackFan
05-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Something else must have happened, I am sure it will come out over the next couple of weeks. I do not believe the suspension would warrant his release. The seahawks probably were aware of it before making the trade. I have a feeling he is back to drinking tequila nightly or his bad attitude showed up one too many times and the team figured they did not want to deal with him as they are trying to install their own team identity.

Guiness
05-29-2010, 01:24 PM
I don't know how much 'directed' testing they do in the NFL, but when a guy shows up having lost 10% of his bodyweight in a couple of months, maybe they tested him in that time? Doesn't seem likely though, too quick.

Did he even have a chance to attend an OTA? My GUESS would be that he did, and acted like an ass.

Joemailman
05-29-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm guessing he was using Ephedrine or some other banned dietary supplement to lose the weight.