PDA

View Full Version : T.O.

Tony Oday
06-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I want this guy on the team as a 3rd guy :) DD, Jennings, TO, Finley...OH MY!!!

I am watching his interview that is why...he seems like he realizes that he could be done...

channtheman
06-05-2010, 02:13 PM
TO sucks. I would never want him near my team.

Lurker64
06-05-2010, 02:20 PM
No thank you.

vince
06-05-2010, 02:30 PM
NO TO T.O., T.O.

channtheman
06-05-2010, 02:38 PM
NO TO T.O., T.O.

I bless the rains down in Africa.

swede
06-05-2010, 04:03 PM
NO TO T.O., T.O.

I bless the rains down in Africa.

Now there's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do.

Joemailman
06-05-2010, 04:29 PM
http://baseballsnatcher.mlblogs.com/aww%20hell%20no.jpg

rbaloha1
06-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Is TT legitimately interested in TO?

vince
06-05-2010, 06:34 PM
There's no evidence of that. Oday's just dreamin' about what his boy used to be.

Tony Oday
06-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Given TTs track record I could see this signing.

rbaloha1
06-06-2010, 02:11 PM

TT also believes in team chemistry. As Skip Bayless likes to mention -- TT is the great team destroyer.

Imagine TO's whining if AR was not throwing enough passes his way.

Gunakor
06-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Um, do we even have room on the roster for a washed up has been loud mouth WR?

red
06-06-2010, 07:11 PM
he's been a giant cancer on every team he's ever been on, he gets cut, says he's "changed". suckers some other team into somehow signing him, then proceeds to act like a complete ass

and now he's old and sucks

no thank you

we have what appears to be a great groups of guys that are not "me first" type of wr's. which seems to be a rarity in the NFL.

lets not screw up that dynamic

Joemailman
06-06-2010, 08:12 PM

What past-their-prime players who have a history of being a locker-room cancer has TT ever signed?

Tony Oday
06-07-2010, 07:23 AM
he's been a giant cancer on every team he's ever been on, he gets cut, says he's "changed". suckers some other team into somehow signing him, then proceeds to act like a complete ass

and now he's old and sucks

no thank you

we have what appears to be a great groups of guys that are not "me first" type of wr's. which seems to be a rarity in the NFL.

lets not screw up that dynamic

How was he so bad in Buffalo?

Tarlam!
06-07-2010, 08:15 AM
How was he so bad in Buffalo?

Dropping passes, losing a step thus frequently not getting open and calling out his benched QB by publicly praising his replacement as the reason why his production wass up aside, T.O. was great in Buffalo.

cheesner
06-07-2010, 09:35 AM
The Packers are a better team without TO.

I am hoping the Bears or Vikes sign him.

Fritz
06-07-2010, 12:06 PM
I can't get on the T.O. train. Sorry, Tone.

packerbacker1234
06-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Wouldn't be the worst singing ever, and I highly doubt in packer land it would be a locker room distraction. PRetty sure our players would tell him to STFU before any of that crap goes down.

Fact remains, I don't think he is really better than anyone else on our wr core 1 - 4. He definitely, today, is not better than driver or jennings. I am not saying it would be the worst pickup ever - his name alone may draw attention from the defense, but frankly - he's average at best right now. He'll end up somewhere due to injury, but that somewhere wont be packerland.

Tony Oday
06-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Wouldn't be the worst singing ever, and I highly doubt in packer land it would be a locker room distraction. PRetty sure our players would tell him to STFU before any of that crap goes down.

Fact remains, I don't think he is really better than anyone else on our wr core 1 - 4. He definitely, today, is not better than driver or jennings. I am not saying it would be the worst pickup ever - his name alone may draw attention from the defense, but frankly - he's average at best right now. He'll end up somewhere due to injury, but that somewhere wont be packerland.

and this is what I meant...3rd guy on the field lined up against a nickle guy he would be a THREAT with dd, jennings, finley and T.O. as the 4th option if he keps his mouth shut.

vince
06-08-2010, 02:57 PM
T.O. has demonstrated taht he don't keep his mouth shut and any player telling him to STFU would only cause him to get louder, causing even more crap to go down.

Tarlam!
06-08-2010, 02:58 PM
and this is what I meant...3rd guy on the field lined up against a nickle guy he would be a THREAT with dd, jennings, finley and T.O. as the 4th option if he keps his mouth shut.

How does keeping Jordy and JJ off of the field serve any purpose? Those two add as much of a threat IMO as T.O. and they are pretty decent on STs, which I doubt T.O. would help with.

Sorry Tony, there's zero value in it short, medium or long term.

packerbacker1234
06-08-2010, 03:35 PM

How does keeping Jordy and JJ off of the field serve any purpose? Those two add as much of a threat IMO as T.O. and they are pretty decent on STs, which I doubt T.O. would help with.

Sorry Tony, there's zero value in it short, medium or long term.

Like I said, it would be his NAME ALONE that would draw attention. JJ has proven he is pretty good in the slot, as has nelson. Both those guys may be better WR options right now than T.O. is.

Even if he got louder after having teammates yell at him - the packers would just cut him. You don't try to talk over Donal Driver, Woodson, Harris, Tauscher... or Rodgers. If any of those players are trying to tell you to check your ego and keep your cool... and you don't? You honestly think the packers would keep him around? Thats why I think his attitude wouldn't matter. The packers simply would tell him were not dealing with that shit, and the moment it flares up your gone.

I am not saying he wouldn't be useful - I'll take him for the veterans minimum, but thats it.

Scott Campbell
06-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Like I said, it would be his NAME ALONE that would draw attention.

From casual fans maybe. But not from the guys that get paid to watch tape.

Kiwon
06-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Let T.O. join McNabb and Dan Snyder in Washington. They're a good fit for each other and will keep the Redskins in the press.