PDA

View Full Version : If you could be one packer, who would it be?

Charles Woodson
08-02-2006, 01:50 PM
If you could be one packer, besides Brett... Who would you be?

Barnett?
Woodson?
Green?

ny10804
08-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Rob Davis.

Harlan Huckleby
08-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Cletidius Hunt. A couple million in the bank. No more football practice.

woodbuck27
08-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Donald "the Man" Driver.

I absolutely LOVE the whole deal (the MAN) Donald Driver.

What a super Packer this fella, has turned out to be.

HOLD The FAITH ! GO - DONALD DRIVER !!

Rastak
08-02-2006, 02:10 PM
Donald "the Man" Driver.

Probably Hawk, I'd be young rich and good looking....well, I guess I'd be young and rich anyway.

woodbuck27
08-02-2006, 02:15 PM
Donald "the Man" Driver.

Probably Hawk, I'd be young rich and good looking....well, I guess I'd be young and rich anyway.

"If your not good looking for the ladies - you'd better be handy"
Red Green

woodbuck27
08-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Cletidius Hunt. A couple million in the bank. No more football practice.

Harlan:

Your Certified. . .call the ambulance ! :mrgreen:

Badgepack
08-02-2006, 02:18 PM
I would have to see photos of the players wife's before I can answer this question.

Harlan Huckleby
08-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Cletedius wears more bling than any player I can remember. Enjoys his reefer. There was that little issue with the Milwaukee jeweler, but all in all he's living large.

Partial
08-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Cletedius wears more bling than any player I can remember. Enjoys his reefer. There was that little issue with the Milwaukee jeweler, but all in all he's living large.

got the large part right. But I agree you with, he's got quite the gig

ahaha
08-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Hawk -- he's got everything in front of him.
But, I don't know about the wife thing. If I was him, I would have waited a few years to settle down. Money, fame, muscles.....I'd be taking advantage of that and explore a wide variety of women through my twenties. Settle down and become a family man in your thirties.

Patler
08-02-2006, 02:46 PM
A couple years ago I would have said Doug Peterson. He had a better deal than even Rob Davis. Davis is at least expected to hit or be hit in practice and in games. Peterson never played, except to hold, and wore a red "hands off" jersey in practice. Was paid quite well too, for what he never had to do! No expectations, no pressure. Longwell liked him, so no criticism there. Pretty good life! It all came crashing down when he actually had to PLAY!

Aaron Rodgers has the pressure of fans' expectations, but he still has a pretty good life and a great opportunity. I guess I would be him, if I could.

Row 67
08-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Reggie White. Love of God, professional succes. Admired by many. Had a great life, great family and despite all the potential trappings of wealth and fame, was able to still dedicate his life to the Lord. Then was suprised with an early, painless death to ascend into an even greater world.

And now, up in heaven with the Lord.

Tony Oday
08-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Ted Thompson!!!! C'mon he is playing a real life Madden game!!! :)

HarveyWallbangers
08-02-2006, 02:58 PM
I know it wouldn't be Hawk... I've seen his wife.

Probably Woodson. He can play one year and still cash in on that huge signing bonus.

BallHawk
08-02-2006, 03:04 PM

His wife does have nice body. She looks like a horse, but that's where the paper bag comes in.

ny10804
08-02-2006, 03:06 PM
The title of this thread reminded me of Will Ferrell's rendition of Harry Carry during the 1998 ESPY awards: "If you had a choice between waking up in bed naked with Roy Firestone or Keith Olbermann, who would it be?

woodbuck27
08-02-2006, 03:33 PM

His wife does have nice body. She looks like a horse, but that's where the paper bag comes in.

Definitely in " the Horse face " category.

Is that in these days?

We're way behind up here in Canada. We still like Brad Pitts new gal. He got rid of his horse face. :mrgreen:

BallHawk
08-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Keith Olbermann is one funny guy, I wouldn't bang him, but I love how he makes fun of Ann Coulter. I borrowed her book "Godless" from the library....craziest shit ever. There is no way she is legally sane. I'm sure most of you have heard of her "Jersey girl" rants, which are just pure maniacal. But there is just so much more stuff that is ridiculous. She was asked on Hardball with Chris Matthews if she had ever had sex with a liberal. I think a better question would of been has she ever had sex. She looks kind of deformed and sounds sort of like Rita Cosby. And everytime she is asked a question she is just itching to break out some sort of sly coment. Al Gore is a fag, they should of blown up the New York times instead, etc. She is just one crazy bitch.

Badgepack
08-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Hawks wife is fine, I'm more worried about another Brenda Warner type.

BallHawk
08-02-2006, 03:54 PM
http://www.slu.edu/pr/images/brenda_story.jpg

LaFours
08-02-2006, 03:56 PM
Hawk -- he's got everything in front of him.
But, I don't know about the wife thing. If I was him, I would have waited a few years to settle down. Money, fame, muscles.....I'd be taking advantage of that and explore a wide variety of women through my twenties. Settle down and become a family man in your thirties.

He was probably thinking about offspring. I would imagine that the spawn of that marriage will be fairly talented...at least from an athletic standpoint.

Zool
08-02-2006, 03:57 PM
http://www.slu.edu/pr/images/brenda_story.jpg

gahhh!

BallHawk
08-02-2006, 04:02 PM
If AJ and Laura had a kid what do you think the chances of it being a Centaur are?

LaFours
08-02-2006, 04:10 PM
If AJ and Laura had a kid what do you think the chances of it being a Centaur are?

That depends on each of their signs...but I'd say they have a "sporting chance."