PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rodgers Alert

pbmax
06-18-2010, 12:06 AM
Deadspin, covering the possibly soon demise of Erin Andrews' ESPN career (she would be accepting a bigger offer elsewhere) offers a troubling comment over information coming out of ESPN about Andrews future. Several people were apparently willing to talk, but most preferred to talk about her social life. And the worrisome tidbit is this:

But back to Erin Andrews: While the contract talks hold moderate interest for some of her colleagues, most of them prefer to gossip about her private life — specifically about what happened between her and dancing partner Maks. Because the latest EA romance gossip circulating around the Bristol cafeteria right now involves not Maks, but Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The two were spotted by other ESPN people last week drinking (closely) at the bar underneath Boston's Liberty hotel.

"Well, he's not the first athlete," said one bold ESPN TV guy who's sick of the Erin Andrews Machine. "She always wanted to just be a star." To be continued ...

One sideline princess. One country music star. An apparent preference for blondes and starlets. On the one hand, he isn't traipsing around the red carpets of the world and doing GQ photo shoots like Poised Sanchez and Tom Brady. But on the other hand, can't he just fool around with less well known women?

Stay underground Aaron. Look how long it worked for Brett.

channtheman
06-18-2010, 01:13 AM
I prefer this to him fucking some college chick in a public bathroom.

Kiwon
06-18-2010, 01:30 AM
Uh-oh, the next Tony Romo / Jessica Simpson? :shock:

red
06-18-2010, 07:08 AM

absolutely

Patler
06-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Any chance she becomes Erin Rodgers?
Hmmm...Aaron Rodgers and Erin Rodgers, too confusing for friends and family, social gathers, etc. This has to stop now, before it gets out of hand! :lol:

pbmax
06-18-2010, 09:05 AM
An excellent point. Also an extremely low standard, but still, an excellent point.

ThunderDan
06-18-2010, 10:49 AM
Bret Bielema dated her a while back.

bobblehead
06-18-2010, 11:23 AM

this was my absolute first thought...at least she won't yell rape.

RashanGary
06-18-2010, 11:38 AM
Whatever he wants to do. She's a hot, smart, successful girl. Like someone said earlier, at least he's not running around using his fame and riches to get into the pants of vulnerable young girls. Really, that's the nasty but tempting thing to do.

Seeking out a confident, secure woman with success of her own isn't to slimy if you ask me.

Way to go, Aaron!! Beats sleezing around GB and he could easily do it.

Scott Campbell
06-18-2010, 03:34 PM
Thanks Ted.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/ht_favre_071005_mn.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/167/456/erinandrews10_display_image.jpg

Freak Out
06-18-2010, 04:50 PM
I want to see some explicit evidence to support this news. :)

mraynrand
06-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Rodgers is doing just fine. Sometimes you have to view things in context.

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/EA.jpg

packerbacker1234
06-18-2010, 06:43 PM
*applauds*

Hey man, he's single and having fun - nothing overly wrong with the "relationship" if it really exists. Not like most other men watching her hadn't wanted to give her spin, AR might as well take advantage. Him seen "close with her drinking together" is way better than what a lot of others do.

Who cares? I didn't care when Tony Romo dated Jessica Simpson. It's a hot chick a lot of people want to have... and he could get her. Just like AR can get Andrews. If anything, this shows AR's got GAME. Both ON and OFF the field.

gbgary
06-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Any chance she becomes Erin Rodgers?
Hmmm...Aaron Rodgers and Erin Rodgers, too confusing for friends and family, social gathers, etc. This has to stop now, before it gets out of hand! :lol:

:D

The Leaper
06-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Aaron Rodgers is a very eligible bachelor...so why not hang out with her and have a few drinks? No reason whatsoever to be critical of Rodgers' taste in women or dating philosophy. He looks to me to be a wealthy, eligible bachelor enjoying life. Good for him.

Jimx29
06-18-2010, 11:18 PM
One might think that having all the GFs hes had may be a cover :wink:

Joemailman
06-18-2010, 11:31 PM
One might think it's cool that this QB's is having all these girl friends before he's married.

Bossman641
06-19-2010, 01:24 AM

Numb, good to have you back. I was beginning to think the Packers' imminent success had driven you away.

I think that signature of yours needs some updating.

Scott Campbell
06-19-2010, 07:36 AM

Wow - Hugh Hefner might be gay?

vince
06-19-2010, 08:33 AM
It's all a conspiracy!
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/twernke/Packers/UnknownBabeinVegas.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/twernke/Packers/HillaryScott1.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/twernke/Packers/julie-henderson_18.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/twernke/Packers/HillaryScott2LadyAntebellumSinger.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/twernke/Packers/erinandrews.jpg
If only I could be so lucky as to be 26, single and gay - and cover it up of course.

Fritz
06-19-2010, 09:04 AM
I much prefer this to Rodgers hanging out and finding chicks the Brandon Underwood way...

Why not? I mean, honestly. The young man is handsome and smart and successful. Why not get something going with a hottie like Erin Andrews? I mean, as football fans who see Rodgers's importance to the team, we might feel that it'd be safer if Aaron simply masturbated his desires away, but it would be grossly unfair of us to expect that.

Let him have some fun. And again, as others have said, he's not coercing anyone nor is he paying anyone.

gbgary
06-19-2010, 11:27 AM
It's all a conspiracy!
If only I could be so lucky as to be 26, single and gay - and cover it up of course.

sorry to hear you were unlucky. :)

Scott Campbell
06-19-2010, 04:03 PM

I think this is where Harv asks you to go camping.

vince
06-19-2010, 10:06 PM
If Julie Henderson and Erin Andrews are along for the ride too, I'm there.

mraynrand
06-20-2010, 12:05 AM

I think this is where Harv asks you to go camping.

I wish I knew how to quit you.

pbmax
06-20-2010, 05:15 AM
Dated who exactly?

Little Whiskey
06-20-2010, 02:39 PM
Dated who exactly?

Aaron Rodgers.....of course

ThunderDan
06-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Dated who exactly?

Erin Andrews.

get louder at lambeau
06-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Dated who exactly?

Erin Andrews.
So the natural followup question would be, "Who the fuck is Bret Bielema?"

ThunderDan
06-21-2010, 03:15 PM
Dated who exactly?

Erin Andrews.
So the natural followup question would be, "Who the fuck is Bret Bielema?"

Obviously, you don't follow Wisconsin football.

pbmax
06-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Dated who exactly?

Erin Andrews.
I seriously doubt this. Do you have a link or the story somewhere?

ThunderDan
06-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Dated who exactly?

Erin Andrews.

Google Bret Bielema and Erin Andrew. Both parties denied the rumors. I have a source that is 85% reliable that it was more than hanging out together.

pbmax
06-21-2010, 04:08 PM
I think this is an internet special. Every link links to another link talking about how everyone is talking or linking about it. I bet it originated in 4chan along with Iron Mike's anteater poster.

Can you identify from anywhere WHERE they were supposed to be "hanging out"?

ThunderDan
06-21-2010, 04:14 PM
I think this is an internet special. Every link links to another link talking about how everyone is talking or linking about it. I bet it originated in 4chan along with Iron Mike's anteater poster.

Can you identify from anywhere WHERE they were supposed to be "hanging out"?

They were together before and after basketball games Erin was covering at the Kohl Center.

I can also tell you about Bret's drinking issues and hitting on any female that walks by. See the Wisconsin Badger section for other comments on BB.

pbmax
06-21-2010, 04:52 PM
All the internet stuff circles around the same blog posts, which themselves are questions about the rumor. And everything starts in late 2007. Those hits after 2008 refer to earlier comments or blog posts. The one site that links nowhere else is a SEO site trying to collect hits off "Erin Andrews Peephole" searches.

Nothing is impossible and there is no accounting for taste, but I call baloney on this one.

As for Bret's off hour beverage choices, everyone has a story and most have a picture. No surprise there.

Patler
06-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Dated who exactly?

Erin Andrews.

The source is probably one of the major internet news outlets.....the Onion. :lol:

ThunderDan
06-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Dated who exactly?

Erin Andrews.

The source is probably one of the major internet news outlets.....the Onion. :lol:

Thanks for piling on.

I have a source who has never been wrong before tell me he saw Erin and Bret together in Madison doing more than holding hands. That is why before I said I was 85% certain.

get louder at lambeau
06-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Dated who exactly?

Erin Andrews.

Thanks for piling on.

I have a source who has never been wrong before tell me he saw Erin and Bret together in Madison doing more than holding hands. That is why before I said I was 85% certain.

I know what they were doing. They were playing footsie. That's where babies come from.

packerbacker1234
06-22-2010, 03:31 PM
lol, it's already been reported that it's not really much of a secret that Erin "gets around"... still not that big of a deal to me no matter who she has been with.

Patler
06-22-2010, 04:29 PM
Dated who exactly?

Erin Andrews.

Thanks for piling on.

Just kidding TD. Sorry. I didn't mean for you to take it personally.

Personally, I don't see what it matters who Bielema, Rodgers or anyone else went out with, so it doesn't really matter to me if its true or not, if it came from Bielema himself, or from the Onion. For that reason, I was being flippant. Sorry.