PDA

View Full Version : On your way to the training camp get together :)......

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 08:49 PM
And if you are driving on highway 41 to GB (North), i recommand you to take the Wisconsin Ave exist in Apppleton, turn right (away from the Fox River Mall and Bretsky's favorite place, the Paradise Club) and stop by Cinders for a burger. According to a friend of mine who work there, they have best butters burgers in the valley for like 5 straight years.

Mark Churma once ate there, and the owner is a die hard Packer fan. But that is not the best part. That best part is that the burgers are cooked and prepared by 3 Mexican brothers, Sergio, Fernado, and Jose. I recommand you to try the steak sandwich, medium done.

:cool:

gbpackers3
08-02-2006, 08:57 PM
atw

the_idle_threat
08-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Don't forget to hit Beansnappers on the way home ...

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 09:03 PM
In case you are wondering, no the owner is not Mexican. He is white. According to the Post Crescent, Appletons paper, the owner is a hard working man without a college degree but he is very sucessful, business wise.

BallHawk
08-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Welcome to PackerRats gbpackers3.

Bretsky
08-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Tank,

How did you know I have vacated the Paradise Club ? Actually, that's how I met 007 :) You must have a good memory.

Cheers,
B

GrnBay007
08-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Tank,

How did you know I have vacated the Paradise Club ? Actually, that's how I met 007 :) You must have a good memory.

Cheers,
B

:roll:

GrnBay007
08-02-2006, 09:39 PM
Tank,

Cheers,
B

I thought we met through Scott. :razz:

Bretsky
08-02-2006, 09:40 PM
I think lately I've been going through Strip Club Withdrawal; haven't been to one in over 4 years, and haven't been to a good one in about 8 years :(

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Tank,

Cheers,
B

I am an aspiring FBI agent wannbe. I am good at paying attention to the little details.

Anyway, the owner who owns Cinders also own the bar Cleo's. That is the place visiting players like to hang out when they stay at the downtown Hotel, and it is Steve Marccis favarote place when hes in town (according to the post crescent).

Personally, I worked at Cinders for a month. That is the same summer before my senior year in HS, and my father refused to give me cash for weed. After quiting the job at Wal-Mart, which I learned about cheap labor, i went to work there, which I learned about the fast food nation without actually working at McDonalds. Believe it or not, that is also how i fucked Sergios sister.

Bretsky
08-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Interesting; actually the Paradise Club is not that good of a strip joint; one night after the game a friend and I got lost finding beansnappers on the way back from Lambeau and an hour later when we finally found it we learned it was closed on Sundays :sad:

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Interesting; actually the Paradise Club is not that good of a strip joint; one night after the game a friend and I got lost finding beansnappers on the way back from Lambeau and an hour later when we finally found it we learned it was closed on Sundays :sad:

Paradise club is second rated, compared to Beansnappers, women-wise, though the latter is a beer free joint that attraches a great deal of high school seniors. I met Chuck Carlson there. Carlson was a pretty funny Packer beat writer for the Post Crescent before becomming an editor for some Detroit newspaper.

Appleton is a boring town. Nothing to do but hang out at the mall and eat fast foods.

Bretsky
08-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Beansnappers is alcohol free ? Wouldn't have liked that either.

I need GBM or somebody to give me a good list of strip clubs in the Green Bay area.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Beansnappers is alcohol free ? Wouldn't have liked that either.

I need GBM or somebody to give me a good list of strip clubs in the Green Bay area.

I dont know much about GB. I get lost when I drive there. Took me an hour and a half to find the 18+ joint near down town once. The women wasnt that pretty.

the_idle_threat
08-02-2006, 10:14 PM
... the owner who owns Cinders also own the bar Cleo's. That is the place visiting players like to hang out when they stay at the downtown Hotel, and it is Steve Marccis favarote place when hes in town ...

That's funny ... this is exactly the same thing "gbpackers3" said in this thread's second post, before it was edited ...

Is "gbpackers3" your lurker ID, tank? :razz:

Bretsky
08-02-2006, 10:16 PM
When the Garbage Can opens up I think I'll post a thread dedicated to the top S clubs around the state.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 10:19 PM
... the owner who owns Cinders also own the bar Cleo's. That is the place visiting players like to hang out when they stay at the downtown Hotel, and it is Steve Marccis favarote place when hes in town ...

That's funny ... this is exactly the same thing "gbpackers3" said in this thread's second post, before it was edited ...

Is "gbpackers3" your lurker ID, tank? :razz:

WTF? I dont know who the fuck that is.

But to keep an open mind, there are lots of people from Wisconsin that go to school in DC. Met many of them at ESPNZONe for packers games. I know a guy who from Kimberly who is talking classes at GT and he lives at the dorm. It could be him. I'll aim him now to ask.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Done. He isnt saying, but i think thats him.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Holy moly! Know i know why i cant loggin sometimes. While logged on on my computer, i asked for my rommate's laptop and visited this site and it stated that I'm already logged on on his computer. I am using the same wireless IP as my roomate (via the campus network), so that must mean that everytime i logged on, every fucking person on campus are logged on also.

WTF! cant you make this site more like JSO, where different users from the same IP can access the site at the same time?

GrnBay007
08-02-2006, 10:59 PM
But that would ruin your fun!!

Partial
08-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Holy moly! Know i know why i cant loggin sometimes. While logged on on my computer, i asked for my rommate's laptop and visited this site and it stated that I'm already logged on on his computer. I am using the same wireless IP as my roomate (via the campus network), so that must mean that everytime i logged on, every fucking person on campus are logged on also.

WTF! cant you make this site more like JSO, where different users from the same IP can access the site at the same time?

That's not how it works. You would need to have logged in at one time or another for your info to be on his computer.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 11:06 PM
That's not how it works. You would need to have logged in at one time or another for your info to be on his computer.

That is what i am talking about. I cant loggon when someone else with the same IP is already logged on. I tried to type in my account to my roomates computer and all i get is the sign up screen repeatly, and then after the third tried this site tells me i need a 30 minutes breaks before i can logon again.

WTF?!?!

Partial
08-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Clear cache, same as any other website. Check your PMs. I suggest you respond, too.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 11:09 PM
WTF do you need my AIM for?

Partial
08-02-2006, 11:11 PM
PM it to me.

Anti-Polar Bear
08-02-2006, 11:13 PM
PM it to me.

Communicate with me here. I have noting to hide. I m not going to give you my aim when i dont know you that well.

KYPack
08-03-2006, 07:58 AM
PM it to me.

Communicate with me here. I have noting to hide. I m not going to give you my aim when i dont know you that well.

Partial,

Ask for a copy of his high school transcripts. He might not have the mental ability to log on.

BTW, he's yer buddy.

GBRulz
08-03-2006, 09:49 AM
Tank,

Cheers,
B

I am an aspiring FBI agent wannbe. I am good at paying attention to the little details.

Anyway, the owner who owns Cinders also own the bar Cleo's. That is the place visiting players like to hang out when they stay at the downtown Hotel, and it is Steve Marccis favarote place when hes in town (according to the post crescent).

Personally, I worked at Cinders for a month. That is the same summer before my senior year in HS, and my father refused to give me cash for weed. After quiting the job at Wal-Mart, which I learned about cheap labor, i went to work there, which I learned about the fast food nation without actually working at McDonalds. Believe it or not, that is also how i fucked Sergios sister.

Interesting, so the owner owns a strip club and a gay bar.

Tarlam!
10-01-2006, 05:39 AM
PM it to me.

I was wondering what ever happened to Tank. These were his famous last words on our beloved forum...

KYPack
10-01-2006, 10:14 AM
PM it to me.

I was wondering what ever happened to Tank. These were his famous last words on our beloved forum...

I was dying to know who bumped this baby.

Little bored on a Sun afternoon, eh Tar?

I was so happy to find I slagged that lyin' fool in this thread, too.

He was really an idiot. I don't even live in the valley anymore & I'm hip to Cinders. Great Burger, BTW.