PDA

View Full Version : lebron...

gbgary
07-08-2010, 10:17 PM
with lebron quiting on cleveland (again) i thought this was even more appropriate...

Speaking of Cleveland....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

And part ii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM&feature=related

Enjoy!

green_bowl_packer
07-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Cleveland was basically sodomized on national television. They say it's not about money, but it is - no income tax in FLA, lesser contract ='s the same contract in NY and Chicago could offer.

3 stars, 1 ball, and 9 scrubs - I don't see it happening right away and could even go sour.

I think DWade was staying in Miami all along, some say he was spying on all the teams he visited with; who also happened to be after LBJ and the second visit he took in Chicago was to build drama for his documentary supposedly, because of his divorce settlement because of his kids? BS. Bosh just wants people to know who the hell he was, since he was stuck in Toronto. This was determined.

This is the biggest self inflicted image flushing since ol' #4.

3irty1
07-09-2010, 04:27 PM
I'm so glad I wasn't born in Cleveland.

The Decision, The Move, The Drive, The Shot, The Fumble, Red Right 88, The Catch, The 97 World Series, The 95 World Series, 2007 ALCS, 2009 Eastern Finals.

Good lord do these people suffer.

red
07-09-2010, 06:24 PM
last night was the final nail in the coffin for me

growing up i was a huge basketball fan, i've played my whole life, but the last few years i've found it more and more difficult to watch the pro version of the game. i honesty i haven't watched a full basketball game in 3 or 4 years. it's been sickening watching lebron hijack the sports world like he has, and it's been even more sickening listening about how him and his little gang of friends have basically pissed in the face of everyone involved in the sport

i have gone from having a very high opinion of him to thinking he's a giant piece of shit

as far as i'm concerned last night just proved how big of a joke the nba has become

Bossman641
07-09-2010, 08:51 PM
I really feel for Cleveland fans. Lebron went from one of the most liked players in the NBA to one of the most hated in a week. Amazing.

retailguy
07-09-2010, 08:59 PM
I really feel for Cleveland fans. Lebron went from one of the most liked players in the NBA to one of the most hated in a week. Amazing.

Kinda reminds me of another messy divorce.

3irty1
07-09-2010, 09:23 PM

Yeah if
a) Favre never won a SB with us
b) Favre left in his prime
c) Favre shit in our cereal on national TV

On second thought at least LeBron never went to the Vikings.

Little Whiskey
07-12-2010, 09:36 AM

Yeah if
a) Favre never won a SB with us
b) Favre left in his prime
c) Favre shit in our cereal on national TV

On second thought at least LeBron never went to the Vikings.

A) nope

B) check, if he keeps playing like last year

C) check, Greta's Show.

.... and two out of three aint bad.

Little Whiskey
07-12-2010, 09:40 AM
which is worse?

Art Modell vs Cleveland

James vs Cleveland

swede
07-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Back about 1980 Sigmund Snopek III wrote a great tribute song to Milwaukee entitled, "Thank God This Isn't Cleveland".

Joemailman
07-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Maybe they can get Pedro Cerrano to put a voodoo hex on Miami. "Is very bad to steal Lebron from Cleveland. Is very bad."

http://isportsweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/cerrano.jpg

Bretsky
07-12-2010, 05:46 PM
I think I'm consistent and I say SHAME ON CLEVELAND for bashing a guy who had 7 incredibly great years and decided to leave the team. Took a bad franchise and did his best while he was there to make it better

Sure I think he should have called the owner to tell him the news.
Sure I didn't like the Decision as it was a waste of an hour of my life

With that being said, Shame on Cleveland for all the bashing. I say burn all of your Cleveland Jerseys and keep Lebron.

mraynrand
07-12-2010, 08:10 PM
which is worse?

Art Modell vs Cleveland

James vs Cleveland

not even close. Artbreak Modell was the worst. They still toiletpaper his old house just out of residual hatred.

Cleveland also has Otto Graham and Jim Brown. Favre will ever come close to being the winner that Otto was. Absolutely awesome. Jim Brown was the best all around running back ever. Little known fact: Jim Brown was only tackled three times in his entire career.

Joemailman
07-12-2010, 09:25 PM
I think I'm consistent and I say SHAME ON CLEVELAND for bashing a guy who had 7 incredibly great years and decided to leave the team. Took a bad franchise and did his best while he was there to make it better

Sure I think he should have called the owner to tell him the news.
Sure I didn't like the Decision as it was a waste of an hour of my life

With that being said, Shame on Cleveland for all the bashing. I say burn all of your Cleveland Jerseys and keep Lebron.

I was shocked at the comments from the Cleveland owner. Way to take the high road. I don't watch the NBA, so I don't care that much, but there seem plenty of losers here.