PDA

View Full Version : Rewatched Packers at Vikings last year

HarveyWallbangers
07-09-2010, 01:33 AM
I DVR'd and finally rewatched the Packers at Vikings last year. I forgot how frustrating that game was. Games was tied 14-14 and Chuck made a great interception in the endzone--that was called back by what I thought was a horseshit call. I didn't see either offsides or interference on the play. Then, later we had a 2nd and goal from the 1 and failed to score after going for it on 4th down. We were so close to scoring too. Ugh! We were without Clifton and Tauscher in that game. I deleted it.
:D

Watched a bit of the second game. I believe Finley, Nelson, and Clifton missed that game. Looked lousy early, but then made a furious comeback but the defense folded when they need to hold the Vikings late.

Gunakor
07-09-2010, 03:24 AM
Masochist!

channtheman
07-09-2010, 05:12 AM
Fuck the refs, Fuck Favre, and Fuck the Vikings.

Fritz
07-09-2010, 06:56 AM
I haven't rewatched but just remember thinking the Pack was always in catch-up mode & that took it out of them.

bobblehead
07-09-2010, 11:36 AM

Is that the start of an epic haiku?

RashanGary
07-09-2010, 11:48 AM
Those were tough games to swallow and I hate to lose to the liars, but I remember feeling like our team was a lot closer than the records showed at midseason, in large part because of how we played them in those games. We ended up finishing a game out after being 4 down.

When it comes to the Ted lead Packers, I tend to have a little more confidence than doubt, but I'm liking our chances to take the division next year.

Pugger
07-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Yike, I don't know if I could stomach watching that! :P It would have been a lot more interesting had we played them the second time later in the season...

mngolf19
07-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Those were tough games to swallow and I hate to lose to the liars, but I remember feeling like our team was a lot closer than the records showed at midseason, in large part because of how we played them in those games. We ended up finishing a game out after being 4 down.

When it comes to the Ted lead Packers, I tend to have a little more confidence than doubt, but I'm liking our chances to take the division next year.

Liars? :?:

MJZiggy
07-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Why do you do that to yourself, Harv?

Joemailman
07-09-2010, 07:20 PM

I think Harv is into self-flagellation. It was either this or scourging himself with a whip.

retailguy
07-09-2010, 07:25 PM

I think Harv is into self-flagellation. It was either this or scourging himself with a whip.

Or finally giving in to the state he lives in and become a Viking fan. :whaa:

wist43
07-09-2010, 08:13 PM
I just watched at Pack at Vikes game from 2004... Javon Walker made that catch late to seal Minnesota's fate :D

Can't stomach the losses... so they tend to get deleted pretty quickly :D

gbgary
07-09-2010, 08:47 PM

you deserve a pulitzer for that.

Fritz
07-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Brevity is the soul of wit.