PDA

View Full Version : QB Rankings

HarveyWallbangers
07-13-2010, 11:20 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=At1eBYW71LPWN7cOt2vm77zsYNAF?slug=jc-qbrankings051810

5. Green Bay Packers: Aaron Rodgers has silenced all the fans in Packerland who thought the team was idiotic for cutting ties with Brett Favre. Yeah, Favre is still good, but Rodgers has become just as good, if not better in some ways. His combined passer rating in two years as starter is 97.2 and his TD-to-interception comparison was a stunning 30-to-7 last season. The only real criticism is that he holds the ball a little too long sometimes. That’s pretty minor and easily correctable.

bobblehead
07-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Hard to dethrone the big 3...but after that 4-7 could be debated endlessly.

Lurker64
07-14-2010, 03:15 AM

Regardless, it's hard not to put Rodgers in the "elite QB" rankings ;p

Pugger
07-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Aren't we lucky to have Rodgers step in after #4 "retired"? Most of the time when a HOF QB leaves a team that team struggles to find a replacement and it can take years. Thanks Ted! :D

Tarlam!
07-14-2010, 10:12 AM

Regardless, it's hard not to put Rodgers in the "elite QB" rankings ;p

I take Rodgers over Rivers every single day of the week. Despite his rings, I take Rodgers of Rapistburger every day of the week. I take Rodgers over the #6 selection, despite his 3 MVPs from the 90's, every day of the week.

Debate ended. :twisted:

Kiwon
07-14-2010, 07:47 PM
A-Rod is off to a great start. He has all the mental and physical tools. He just needs those iconic wins to get to the next level.

Had GB pulled out a victory in the Arizona game then A-Rod would be buzzed about as a serious MVP favorite.

Joemailman
07-18-2010, 01:11 PM
Arod pretty much has it all. Great arm. Mobility. Toughness, both physical and mental. But he can be a little stubborn. When he gets his through his head that there is nothing wrong with a 5 yard dump off pass on 1st down, or even throwing it away, then he will be a championship quarterback. I know he made great strides in the 2nd half of last year. Now he needs to show he can finish the deal. I believe he can.

gbgary
07-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Arod pretty much has it all. Great arm. Mobility. Toughness...

and he enjoys the greatness that IS...the cobb salad.

Little Whiskey
07-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Arod pretty much has it all. Great arm. Mobility. Toughness...

and he has all the the tread on his tires!