PDA

View Full Version : The next drug free JJ

rbaloha1
07-18-2010, 11:54 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/421644-top-10-ways-the-johnny-jolly-suspension-effects-the-packers#page/12

JJ shall be missed. Is it true Neal was a projected middle round pick by some people?

Recall JJ was a sixth round draft pick. Someone will emerge as the next drug free JJ.

Capers likes 3 big bodies as down linemen. Where they line-up is irrelevant. If they can drop into coverage like Jenkins and imo the new draft picks is a big bonus.

retailguy
07-18-2010, 12:32 PM
I looked at the article, thanks for posting.

I have a question.

Is it just me, or do others have problems taking articles seriously where the author can't use proper grammar?

Using "effect" and "affect" is not that difficult to figure out, and it causes me to question if the author understands anything at all.... :?:

I recognize it was just the web address, but still...

MJZiggy
07-18-2010, 01:01 PM
I never looked at the addy past the bleacherreport.com. When they lose me in their quest to be taken seriously is that they can't manage to write an article without a dozen photos and a sentence at a time. This setup usually indicates to me that the article is fluff and I won't know any more after the last slide than I knew when I clicked on the link. But the pictures are nice...

bobblehead
07-18-2010, 02:09 PM
I looked at the article, thanks for posting.

I have a question.

Is it just me, or do others have problems taking articles seriously where the author can't use proper grammar?

Using "effect" and "affect" is not that difficult to figure out, and it causes me to question if the author understands anything at all.... :?:

I recognize it was just the web address, but still...

The grammar and/or spelling shouldn't detract from the logic of the article. I openly admit to many spelling mistakes and occasional bad grammar, but its usually because I'm writing to make a point, not to impress a professor. It should not detract from the points, they stand on their own merit.